mayhem229 is offline New Member

M1T= gains.... pics

I know this will be painful & I know I HAVE TO DO CARDIO!!!but this is 4weeks on and 4 weeks off then 4 weeks back on M1T.I have been off M1T about 5weeks. I am 260lbs in the first pic @ 6'2" and the next pic im 275lbs. Im presently on my 2nd week of aratest/deca cycle (that will go for 10-12 weeks).After that I begin hardcore fat removal. I would like to be 300lbs @ 5-7%bf..In the 2nd pic Im 275@ approx 17%bf.....Should I be trying to lean up while on my aratest/deca cycle or go for lots of quality calories then around week 10-12- of the cycle come off then heavy diet. As you can tell cardio and I are not friends but I had a close friend tell me that Im "not serious enough" to be shredded. Well see about that. Thanks in advance for your input!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails M1T= gains.... pics-jon2-27-04front.jpg   M1T= gains.... pics-p8030003.jpg  

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem229
    I know this will be painful & I know I HAVE TO DO CARDIO!!!but this is 4weeks on and 4 weeks off then 4 weeks back on M1T.I have been off M1T about 5weeks. I am 260lbs in the first pic @ 6'2" and the next pic im 275lbs. Im presently on my 2nd week of aratest/deca cycle (that will go for 10-12 weeks).After that I begin hardcore fat removal. I would like to be 300lbs @ 5-7%bf..In the 2nd pic Im 275@ approx 17%bf.....Should I be trying to lean up while on my aratest/deca cycle or go for lots of quality calories then around week 10-12- of the cycle come off then heavy diet. As you can tell cardio and I are not friends but I had a close friend tell me that Im "not serious enough" to be shredded. Well see about that. Thanks in advance for your input!

Good job on your gains bro! But that goal is a little unrealistic--at least in the short term. That would be on par with the largest IFBB pros!

You'll bloat off of the test/deca combo, so don't expect to look very lean while on cycle. Try to add lean mass while keeping fat to a minimum.

After your test levels recover (couple of weeks after PCT to be sure), start some serious cardio. When you come off a cycle, your natural test levels are very low and your body is in a catabolic state--give yourself some time to recover. Good work and keep us posted!

thanks for the feed back.....Ill post some new pics in a few weeks. Im currently in the 4th week of my test/deca cycle and have seen no signs of aroma. My weight has actually gone down to 272lbs. My calories are around 3000 per day and 300 grams of protein. I feel like a monster and my woukouts are thru the roof. I sweat at the drop of a hat and my fav response is F&*K *ff!.....Its awesome!!Im planning to stay with nov and clomid for pct but would something like 6oxo be effective?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    at 272# ,i would up the protien to at least 500g/ed..esp runnng deca it needs protien to do its thing.at 300g/ed your barely at 1g per #...were pretty much the same height and weight.i think your calories are a little low too..you dont want to sacrifice muscle in an effort to burn fat...up the calories but keep it clean,and increase frequency of cardio,til your at 1hr each AM,6-7 x week....just a suggestion bro...goodluck and nice job thus far.

Mass Quest is offline Associate Member
    keep up the good work bro.

swell up is offline New Member
    just what exactly is M1T??

methelated-1 testosterone ....Its legal and you can get it at a good supplement store or onthe net....Its not as good as gear but it works and its legal

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Can you run the M1T while off cycle...I am in btw cycles now until later in the year but would like something to give me a good boost?

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBri2002
    Can you run the M1T while off cycle...I am in btw cycles now until later in the year but would like something to give me a good boost?

Ask nsa.. he knows everything there is to know about m1t

I am not the authority here but my .02 is I would not run it while off cycle....b/c M1-T affects your testosterone synthetically not naturally......use it if you cannot get any gear.......also while off cycle you are trying to bring your natural levels back to normal and most post cycle stuff either helps reduce estrogen or boost natural test production

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Big improvement

Thread Information