bigwilly20 is offline New Member

my pics: I need help.......bad

I'm embarrassed as hell putting my pic out there, especially comparing myself to some of the dudes here with pics. But I'm just about to do my first REAL cycle and it's a bulking stack with eq/test. So I'm not there with the rest of you guys yet, but I'll get there soon.

I'm also posting this to get advice on what I should do (what kinda reps, sets, weights, diet, cardio) if anyone has the time to help this pathetic creature.

Male
    240 lbs
    6:2
    Attached Images Attached Images

Now that your done laughing
    My goal is to look something like Michael Jai White(below)

I'm gonna have to get surgery to get rid of the gyno, had that since I was a kid. but before the surgery I want to build a lot more mass, shape and size to my physique, especially the chest and biceps. Can I get to this guy here or am I dreaming ???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my pics: I need help.......bad-image1.jpg  

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    the gyno isnt too bad im sure that if you hadnt mentioned to anyone most would not notice it.

SaTyR is offline Member
    The gyno was the first thing i saw.

thickmass is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    the gyno isnt too bad im sure that if you hadnt mentioned to anyone most would not notice it.
    Its extremely noticeable.

Are you sure you wanna take drugs that CAUSE gyno, esp when you are prone to it?

Surferboy is offline Associate Member
    It looks like you have some natural growing to do before hitting the juice. Especially if your gyno prone. As far as looking like Michael White, I hope you can achieve your goal one day. Just don't think one cycle will do that for you. Amongst other things, you have to have your diet in check, you have to know how YOUR body works and you have to bust your azz in the gym. Good luck!

Yeah. I'm willing to take drugs that will cause gyno. Because after my cycle.....possibly before I am having Bilateral liposuction, with a some ecthing done on my chest. I may do this before I start my cycle.

NoobJuice is offline Member
    Dude, that looks like fatty tissue that can harden up to me. IMO with a strict diet a good cycle and a killer chest routine you should be tip-top in no time. And as for looking like that dude, no problems man, it can be achieved in one year's time.

thickmass is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwilly20
    Yeah. I'm willing to take drugs that will cause gyno. Because after my cycle.....possibly before I am having Bilateral liposuction, with a some ecthing done on my chest. I may do this before I start my cycle.
    Heck why not do the calf implants while you're there

birsling is offline Member
    What kind of cost goes into the bilateral with the etching? That has to be pricey man? Maybe try some hardcore cutting diet and busting azz in the gym for 6-12 months naturally and see where that gets you.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    nah its gyno and if he is anything like me ( im gyno prone) diet and "killer chest routine " dont do squat. sometimes surgery is the only answer

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    you defly have the potential bro!! good luck. Where/how do you see the gyno in that pic??? just curious?

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    nah its gyno and if he is anything like me ( im gyno prone) diet and "killer chest routine " dont do squat. sometimes surgery is the only answer
    Looking closer, you are dead on. It is definitely gyno, and I retract my previous statement. I am still curious on the surgical costs though

Sta11ion is offline Member
    You do have Gyno, first look I noticed it. I would be extremely careful on your next cycle.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Coulnt you get rid of the natural gyno by just loosing a lot of fat?

Well.....I'll put it this way. I use to weigh 300 lbs, even got recruited to play offensive line for a division 1 school, full scholarship. Then they found out I had Crohns disease. No more foozeball, but I still got the scholarship. When I was 8 my doctor put me on prednisone( a type of steroid ) for my Crohns and I was on that for a good 6 years, that is where the gyno came from. Imagine taking a small dosage of d-bols or anadrol as a child. Acne, Gyno heaven.

Anyone that has seen it and knows my story will tell you, surgery is the only option. Price is 3750. I have 2 jobs to pay for both that and the juice. Gonna start my cycle in Jan, right after I get id of the gyno. To make sure it doesn't happen again, I'll just load up on nolvadex . If that don't work, just quit the testerone stuff and stick to deca , eq and winny

CutMeUp is offline Associate Member
    why dont you try m1t, been hearin good stuff about it, although it might not be around in jan.

With M1T you have no risk of gyno during cycle (no arom. effect), and you would only have to run ancillaries during PCT. Might not be a bad idea if you are naturally prone to gyno. Good call CutMeUp!

?

M1T Is that on the profile ??? What does it do ? Why won't it be around in january ??

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwilly20
    M1T Is that on the profile ??? What does it do ? Why won't it be around in january ??

M1T is a prohormone slated for legislative extinction like all other prohormones.

IMO, I would do a year or two of serious lifting natural before I juiced. You gotta have a good foundation. How is your diet? If you don't have your work out and diet in control, just send me the money you are going to spend on juice and save your endocrine system the hassle... the results will be the same for you and I will be happier.

M1t FAQ

Read the M1T Bible my friend

I have been lifting for years. That picture is just of my worst area. If you guys saw my legs, calves, traps, back you'd realize I am no rookie in the gym. I just had a bad case of genetics when it came to my chest and biceps. Everything else is above normal. But thanks for the input.

M1T isn't for a rookie bro, you have to have your diet and routine in shape. Don't think that is what we are saying. But if you are prone to gyno, like others have said, I would limit intake on gyno producing hormones. Just my .02

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    personally -and many will not agree- but I'd run the cycle before I had gyno surgery.

I still have not decided the best COA. I could do the surgery now, then when I start the juice in jan, begin at a fresh start. Or I could just do the cycle, and do the surgery afterward. But since I will have Proviron , Nolvadex , and Clomid on my side, gyno should be of smaller concern. But if I feel it comming either I will lower my dosages or quit the heavy stuff altogether.

Whoever made a comment about me looking like the guy I posted in a year....thanks....I was actually expecting 2 years and some change

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    personally -and many will not agree- but I'd run the cycle before I had gyno surgery.
    Im going with symatech

Get your body as best you can first to make the docs job easy. Put on some good chest mass along with the rest of the body, cut up as much as possible, and when the time is right you can let the doctor carve away the excess for the icing.

Less risk by going with a cycle first. What if, by chance, you get gyno after surgery? Another $3500.

Good points. But consider this.

Anabolics do something to your blood stream that makes it very susceptible to clots and other blood anomalies. With all that juice in my blood....to have surgery, which requires the blood levels to be a certain way ???? Three weeks before surgery you can't even have aspirin, or barely any other medicine, let alone juice. Thats why I am still undecided on this matter, but if not for that little technicallity, I would definely juice first.....I still might.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    thats why you wait until the juice is out of your system. its not like you finish your last shot and head to the hospital.

It takes quite some time for the juice to get out of your system though. Especially equipose

Thread Information