Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

Partymonster 2004 Unleashed!!!

first let me thank KeyMastur for taking the time to post these pics for me.solid as they come and i really appreciate it.
    been working very hard and i am looking forward to what the best board on the internet has to say.great minds here and i appreciate any and all criticism good or bad.
    trying to train to do my first show this winter so we'll see if i can make enough progress to make it a reality....
    these were taken yesterday august 5, 2004

note from editor - they were sent to me kind of small. resizing made them look distorted a little bit, so i opted not to
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Partymonster 2004 Unleashed!!!-1.jpg   Partymonster 2004 Unleashed!!!-2.jpg   Partymonster 2004 Unleashed!!!-3.jpg   Partymonster 2004 Unleashed!!!-4.jpg  

more pictures
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Partymonster 2004 Unleashed!!!-5.jpg   Partymonster 2004 Unleashed!!!-6.jpg   Partymonster 2004 Unleashed!!!-7.jpg   Partymonster 2004 Unleashed!!!-8.jpg  

BDTR is offline Retired
    Amazing.. skins like paper. Great work.

I still dont see how you model with a face like that, maybe for dog food?

thank you so much Key.you are the best!!!

thank you bdtr for the compliment.coming from you that means alot. i am excited to hear what all the guys and girls here have to say as i value your opinions more than you know.anytime i mention this board i think, "great miinds on here"
    you guys are the best!!!

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    ripped to shreds....look good

wait!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Amazing.. skins like paper. Great work.

I still dont see how you model with a face like that, maybe for dog food?
    i just saw the dogfood thing!!!!you bastard!!haha.pot makes you ugly

BDTR is offline Retired
    You really gained massive amounts of size from when i first saw you way back even before i registered here. Seriously, great work.

wildcatwrestler's is offline New Member
    you look great bro, but where are the wheels?

thanks brother

You really gained massive amounts of size from when i first saw you way back even before i registered here. Seriously, great work.
    i just put my new diet together to try and put on another 10 lbs lean and i'm gonna get my new cycle going sept 1st.i've been low dosing and it's been better for me.my cycle is so plain, but i'm trying to use %'s of compounds to maximize the efects i want in my physique.
    i did my cycle my old way years ago when i use to look like this and maybe a little better around 2000 and it's paying offmore than when i mega dosed or mega dosed for me at least. i have found what works for me now after looking back on years past with training, diet, and gear and i'mhoping to keep this thing going.
    you're the man and what you say goes so i trust you opinion greatly

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah fookin shredz!!! wat is your current BF?

BDTR is offline Retired
    if im the man and what i say goes, that means you're really ugly right?

BTW, i still think you're fonz from EF.

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    i just put my new diet together to try and put on another 10 lbs lean and i'm gonna get my new cycle going sept 1st.i've been low dosing and it's been better for me.my cycle is so plain, but i'm trying to use %'s of compounds to maximize the efects i want in my physique.
    i did my cycle my old way years ago when i use to look like this and maybe a little better around 2000 and it's paying offmore than when i mega dosed or mega dosed for me at least. i have found what works for me now after looking back on years past with training, diet, and gear and i'mhoping to keep this thing going.
    you're the man and what you say goes so i trust you opinion greatly

taking more pictures monday

Quote Originally Posted by wildcatwrestler's
    you look great bro, but where are the wheels?
    my legs were still shot when we did these pics and i didn't want to further fatigue them with crazy posing.i'm monitoring recovery liek crazy down to literally 15 minutes plus or minus in sleep time to get all my timing right.
    they are coming.i'm starting a huge one year photo album, this being the first installment, up to next years south new jersey championships. every week i'm taking pictures even if it's just for motivation and to beat flaws into my head.
    the wheels are a coming brother

bf now is 4.6 still on calipers at 188

Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    yeah fookin shredz!!! wat is your current BF?
    i think i have the illusion i want. i want to hit 195 at 3%.now i hold this 4. whatever year round. i never deviate from it. i want slow keepable progress, not a quick gain. i'm focusing on asthetics and not the scale although i know what another 7-12 lbs will do for overall development.

i never post on elite but i have seen that name

if im the man and what i say goes, that means you're really ugly right?

BTW, i still think you're fonz from EF.
    what is up with all the scammers lately?it seems like everyday it's a new one

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Man, Youre delts are looking impressive! Keep doing what youre doing

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Yeah, but lay off the weed...you cant afford too many more ugly points

sad thing is...

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    i haven't trained shoulders in 9 weeks.shoulders are ****ed up. i have go get an MRI to see what is up. my new training style allows for growth, but not in the medial area.that's what is hindering my width in my front shots i think.when i can train them they grow like weeds.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    I am very impressed. Keep up the great work and the great posts.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Keymastur is such a rookie...tell him to resize the pics again ...looking great as always bro

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Lookin' good dawg!

~SC~

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Lookin' awesome brotha man!!Keep up the great work.

~DB

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    ripped to ribons bro looking great

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    first let me thank KeyMastur for taking the time to post these pics for me.solid as they come and i really appreciate it.
    been working very hard and i am looking forward to what the best board on the internet has to say.great minds here and i appreciate any and all criticism good or bad.
    trying to train to do my first show this winter so we'll see if i can make enough progress to make it a reality....
    these were taken yesterday august 5, 2004

note from editor - they were sent to me kind of small. resizing made them look distorted a little bit, so i opted not to
    Wow! What have you been doing and for how long? (Gear wise), seems like when I was on here last year you were like 150 lbs guy but had good abs... now you've turned into a freak over the course of a year. Thats what I want to do! Looking good but next time send bigger pics.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Lookin great bro... just like everyone else has said... cause its TRUE.

NOW, if your gonna compete, your gonna get picked at... if you want honest constructive critique, read below.

what they are gonna look at is the size of your wicked A$$ delts (love em) and compare them to the size of your arms. I think they need some size, I mean that plainly constructively.. also .. if you had better obliques .. it would make you look EVEN MORE RIPPED because of the line.. flatness there makes one look fat.. or fatter than one with obliques.

I suggest .. if I may, some skull crushers and some hammer curls .. HEAVY for abit and some cable side crunches with heavy weight for ..hmmmm say 12+ under 15 reps

but hey, besides saying what your doing seemingly wrong .. I must say.. your lookin great buddy. Mass would hit it!

hheheh

yah.. but, I just say that to try and help in any way I can for ya man.. and I wish you the best in your quest for number one in your comp!

later buddy

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Looking jacked party......yeah yeah about the wheels, blah blah (j/j)....get pics and post them anyway.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    i bet if you got a paper cut on your stomach it would penetrate muscle tissue.
    how the heyyyyyalll do you maintain that?? that insane.
    looking awesome bro

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    youre looking really good bro! what are you stats?

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I guess I'm parroting but you are one lean mofo. Very impresive! You must put a lot of work into your diet which is something I need to focus more on.

This is the look I'm personally going for. I really don't want to get scary huge but big and shredded. Great work, very inspirational!

wow thank you guys for the compliments

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Wow! What have you been doing and for how long? (Gear wise), seems like when I was on here last year you were like 150 lbs guy but had good abs... now you've turned into a freak over the course of a year. Thats what I want to do! Looking good but next time send bigger pics.
    it wasn't so much that my weight changed much at all. i just said, "**** weight or size, let's change some things asthetically through my training and built a better package"
    gear wise i kept it simple. i had done bigger cycles in the past and i found it not to my liking.to me it wasn't neccessary. i took what i did in 2000 , which i found to be the year i was at my best, and redid it. i cycled on instinct really. keep it simple use compounds for certain reason, keep them light as a baseline, and if needed increase; but in small increments. the more simplistic i made it the better the results were albeit slower. to me bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint so patience was and is my key.
    all i did and am doing is this at this time:

300MGS DECA (had been as high as 600 in the past): for me this is my LBM retention source. i know me and through experimenting years ago with two deca only cycles, to see , i was able to retain most of my muscle gain. so i like this as my base for retention.

500MGS TEST ETH: i don't bloat on this for whatever reason.never bloated on anadrol from past experience so i knew this would be ok.simple 500 mgs (been up to 1500 and sides outweighted asthetics for me) to keep strength up.had gone up to 1000 and that is ok for me as well with little sides, but why use 1000 if i can get away with 500. my thoughts from alot of guys i talk to is that they are afraid to reduce doses and only go up. i said to myself, take a shot at it, live and die with your idea, and wait it out over about 3-4 weeks to see if it makes a big difference. it didn't IMO to some degree.

700MGS FINA: for me this is the compound i wanted to override all others. my goal is/was to create even greater density as my bf% is extremely low. if i were say 12-15% this wouldn't be worth it for me, but in single digits i knew this was right for me.this compound was where it was gonna be live or die with my theory on how my body works.let fina be my top of the pyramid and work my way down the mountain on test and deca for the abilities they produce, but don't let them outshine the fina.

i mean total we're talking 1500 mgs a week so that is still IMO a med/high dose for what my body says, but i broke up the compounds to get it as opposed to sayin, "hey let's slam 1500mgs of test then pile in other stuff"

people are gonna read this and think , what the ****? in all seriousness, for me i think you have to say, "what works for me?".i don't think you can ever say x amount of test is a minimum, x amount of this or you can't make gains, or hey this guy with my bodytype uses xyz so that's the route to take. to me it's make a game plan and live and die with the consequences of the end result.
    that's also how i'm training now. i have made a 12 and possibly 16 week commitment to my new training style.it's going as planned into week 4 and i'm riding it out plateau or not.run the course, if it turns out that the theory is wrong now you know, but don't change anything til you went through the process.this is how i learn about my body and how it responds to training, diet, and compounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    Lookin great bro... just like everyone else has said... cause its TRUE.

NOW, if your gonna compete, your gonna get picked at... if you want honest constructive critique, read below.

what they are gonna look at is the size of your wicked A$$ delts (love em) and compare them to the size of your arms. I think they need some size, I mean that plainly constructively.. also .. if you had better obliques .. it would make you look EVEN MORE RIPPED because of the line.. flatness there makes one look fat.. or fatter than one with obliques.

I suggest .. if I may, some skull crushers and some hammer curls .. HEAVY for abit and some cable side crunches with heavy weight for ..hmmmm say 12+ under 15 reps

but hey, besides saying what your doing seemingly wrong .. I must say.. your lookin great buddy. Mass would hit it!

hheheh

yah.. but, I just say that to try and help in any way I can for ya man.. and I wish you the best in your quest for number one in your comp!

later buddy

no i appreciate it. for me a most muscular makes my arms look small. mainly because they are not as full as they could be. bi's are a big focus for me now. i'm working on overall thickness w/ hammers and i'm back to my str8 bar routine with experimentation on the distance between hands.

thats' good stuff you responded with and i appreciate it.thank you so much for the input as it is greatly appreciated.

currently

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    youre looking really good bro! what are you stats?
    i'm at 188 and 5'11.bf was 4.6 on calipers
    i'm gonna do circumference measurements on monday with a myotape. i can guess on average, but i'll post exacts.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    u definitely look good bro, but for some reason i though u'd be bigger.....

bjayg is offline Member
    **** bro lookin good. Nice change from last post.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    pretty **** sick bro. With a post like that i think you motivate a lot of people. including myself

jasonbbflex is offline Junior Member
    it wasn't so much that my weight changed much at all. i just said, "**** weight or size, let's change some things asthetically through my training and built a better package"
    gear wise i kept it simple. i had done bigger cycles in the past and i found it not to my liking.to me it wasn't neccessary. i took what i did in 2000 , which i found to be the year i was at my best, and redid it. i cycled on instinct really. keep it simple use compounds for certain reason, keep them light as a baseline, and if needed increase; but in small increments. the more simplistic i made it the better the results were albeit slower. to me bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint so patience was and is my key.
    all i did and am doing is this at this time:

300MGS DECA (had been as high as 600 in the past): for me this is my LBM retention source. i know me and through experimenting years ago with two deca only cycles, to see , i was able to retain most of my muscle gain. so i like this as my base for retention.

500MGS TEST ETH: i don't bloat on this for whatever reason.never bloated on anadrol from past experience so i knew this would be ok.simple 500 mgs (been up to 1500 and sides outweighted asthetics for me) to keep strength up.had gone up to 1000 and that is ok for me as well with little sides, but why use 1000 if i can get away with 500. my thoughts from alot of guys i talk to is that they are afraid to reduce doses and only go up. i said to myself, take a shot at it, live and die with your idea, and wait it out over about 3-4 weeks to see if it makes a big difference. it didn't IMO to some degree.

700MGS FINA: for me this is the compound i wanted to override all others. my goal is/was to create even greater density as my bf% is extremely low. if i were say 12-15% this wouldn't be worth it for me, but in single digits i knew this was right for me.this compound was where it was gonna be live or die with my theory on how my body works.let fina be my top of the pyramid and work my way down the mountain on test and deca for the abilities they produce, but don't let them outshine the fina.

i mean total we're talking 1500 mgs a week so that is still IMO a med/high dose for what my body says, but i broke up the compounds to get it as opposed to sayin, "hey let's slam 1500mgs of test then pile in other stuff"

people are gonna read this and think , what the ****? in all seriousness, for me i think you have to say, "what works for me?".i don't think you can ever say x amount of test is a minimum, x amount of this or you can't make gains, or hey this guy with my bodytype uses xyz so that's the route to take. to me it's make a game plan and live and die with the consequences of the end result.
    that's also how i'm training now. i have made a 12 and possibly 16 week commitment to my new training style.it's going as planned into week 4 and i'm riding it out plateau or not.run the course, if it turns out that the theory is wrong now you know, but don't change anything til you went through the process.this is how i learn about my body and how it responds to training, diet, and compounds.
    Great job -- and on week 4 of 12 or 16. WOW. Your skin looks really thin -- keep up the heavy work. J

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    you look good bro....shoulders are nice...can't believe you haven't been hitting them....

keep up the good work....i should have some nice pics in the next month or so....once this bloat goes down a little....

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Great improvements over the last pics you posted bro...
    Delts are kicking ass for sure and you are shredded as
    **** bro... But since you're talking about doing a show
    and want feedback both good and bad I'll tell you what
    I see...

Overall condition and ability to get ripped you have down
    for sure, pics aren't the best quality, but you can see all
    kinds of cuts... Delts are a strong point like others have said...

Overall you look awesome, but on stage somethings will
    stand out... I see 3 things I would say you should work
    on before doing the show...

You're back double bi is awesome, but it looks like you're
    missing some width in your lats... everything else looks good,
    but I'd concentrate on adding as much width as you can...

Chest looks like you may need to add some thickness, or
    it may just be your delts overpowering everything in your
    most muscular post, but your chest looks like you need
    more thickness, especially in the middle of your chest...

Arms look good, but again your delts are so good bro that
    they are overpowering your arms... gonna have to hit
    them hard and work on adding some size/thickness...

Overall you look ****ing sick bro... awesome work, but
    doing a show is a whole different story so don't take it
    like I'm knocking you, just trying to point out what jumps
    out at me as areas you could work on making stronger...

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    I completely forgot what I was going to say...
    Oh yeah.... you look marvelous...
    Holy C**p you even look like a guy I am seeing right now...

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    **** brutha you gained some size since last I saw ya. Lookin good man.

thanks buff!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Great improvements over the last pics you posted bro...
    Delts are kicking ass for sure and you are shredded as
    **** bro... But since you're talking about doing a show
    and want feedback both good and bad I'll tell you what
    I see...

Overall condition and ability to get ripped you have down
    for sure, pics aren't the best quality, but you can see all
    kinds of cuts... Delts are a strong point like others have said...

Overall you look awesome, but on stage somethings will
    stand out... I see 3 things I would say you should work
    on before doing the show...

You're back double bi is awesome, but it looks like you're
    missing some width in your lats... everything else looks good,
    but I'd concentrate on adding as much width as you can...

Chest looks like you may need to add some thickness, or
    it may just be your delts overpowering everything in your
    most muscular post, but your chest looks like you need
    more thickness, especially in the middle of your chest...

Arms look good, but again your delts are so good bro that
    they are overpowering your arms... gonna have to hit
    them hard and work on adding some size/thickness...

Overall you look ****ing sick bro... awesome work, but
    doing a show is a whole different story so don't take it
    like I'm knocking you, just trying to point out what jumps
    out at me as areas you could work on making stronger...
    those are actually the point i was talkingabout at dinner last nigth w/ one of my friends. the EXACT things you said after i went back and looked at the shots.thanks for the feedback as it's so important to me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information