Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member

Arrow First pics posted

This is after a month of cutting using the cutting stickey diet. I lost between 6-8lbs but I noticed alot more separation between muscles. I did cardio 3 days a week and no clen . This upcoming semester I will have much more cardio from PT every morning and I will probably get some clen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First pics posted-copy-front-2x-bi.jpg   First pics posted-copy-side-bi.jpg   First pics posted-copy-chest-bi.jpg   First pics posted-copy-back-2x-bi.jpg  

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    This is after a month of cutting using the cutting stickey diet. I lost between 6-8lbs but I noticed alot more separation between muscles. I did cardio 3 days a week and no clen. This upcoming semester I will have much more cardio from PT every morning and I will probably get some clen.
    Advice: No more clen ... too skinny now. Want separation between muscles? Grow them up more and funk the BF.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Advice: No more clen... too skinny now. Want separation between muscles? Grow them up more and funk the BF.

Good advice. Pig out on the protein in the mess, but this don't mean cake and that jive. Put on 20-25 pounds, then cut. With the forced cardio, you are going to need a lot of clean calories to build. Plan ahead.

What is your lifting split like? What is your diet like?

Bulk up while Uncle Sam is paying. The price is right.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    D*mn, you guys are pretty heart-less.

Nice job cutting, you look lean which is what you were after. Now you choose what direction YOU wish to go, in order to make YOU happy, no one else.

~SC~

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I agree with Swoles entire post, nice job

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

I agree!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

Nice job cutting, you look lean which is what you were after. Now you choose what direction YOU wish to go, in order to make YOU happy, no one else.

~SC~
    It takes guts to post a pic...lets see you guys post up!!!! Lets keep things positive on our critiques. Peace

Vet@ BigdogBodybuilding
    Vet@ Anabolic Impact

rocco78 is offline Junior Member
    Lookin' Lean Bro, just keep up the discipline no matter where you go from here.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i'm with swole

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    good work and the fact that it was done with diet and not all the drugs most guys wanna slam down makes it 300% more impressive. half these guys who are gonna talk **** to you are the same guy who have 19" and 38" guts and they'll slam t-3, clen , and a ****ing adrenaline shot in their skull to lose weight.instead you took the right path and did it with diet.nice work
    now, like swole said, pick your direction. IMO on lean guys nothign builds sharper cuts than adding mass.let muscle growth be your goal and watch it grow pronounced away from the joints.your lean enough now that muscle mass will equal sharper cuts without diet and taper off that diet type cardio

It amazes me how many people will slam someone else, yet they remain just text on a message board. Never show a pic, never give reasoning/insight to the suggestions, they just flame and utilize no TACT at all in their offerings.

Post up or shut up if you have negative comments. It'd be great to see some people tear apart the pics of those who feel the need to degrade 24/7. From experience, I know we won't ever see those pics, so it's a moot point.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    It takes guts to post a pic...lets see you guys post up!!!! Lets keep things positive on our critiques. Peace

Vet@ BigdogBodybuilding
    Vet@ Anabolic Impact

Thank you Swole, Jbigdog, partyboy, and rocco encouragement is always nice. Oh yeah, ntpadude, if you read correctly, I havnt touched clen at all. I was meerly contemplating using it for a cycle sometime between next week and mid October while I will be having vigourous PT sessions every morning for Ranger Challenge. THEN after that, its M1T time.

And znak, I have put on the pounds, you shoulda seen me senior year of high school. My drivers license says im 135lbs and I was prolly 145 AT MOST senior year. I wish I had a pic, I was a shrimp. I started lifing half way thru it and by freshman year of college (a semester and summer later) I was 175 (with some help from 1-AD). All "pigging out" and lifting heavy. Then fresh year of college I went up to 185 and now Ive cut down to 175 again.

And just to answer the other question, my current split is just like AandF6969's (we lift together)

mon: shoulders/traps
    tues: legs
    wed: chest/abs
    thurs: rest
    fri: back/traps
    sat: bis/tris/abs
    sun: rest

3-5 exercises per part--4 sets per exercise--10-12 reps cutting or 4-6 heavy while bulking.

Exactly. So you have progressed by leaps and bounds from what you were in high school. That's my point to the above, in that people are quick to judge your size/shape/progress/etc., w/out knowing your background and where you came from. The point of fitness is to be happy w/yourself, and if you are, you've succeeded. The only time you have to go by other's standards/viewpoints is in a competition type setting, and by then you have chosen to do so.

Usually people barking about size are about 1/2 your size in all actuality. If they weren't, they'd be showing off how SWOLE they indeed are.

Nice job man.......

~SC~

Thank you Swole, Jbigdog, partyboy, and rocco encouragement is always nice. Oh yeah, ntpadude, if you read correctly, I havnt touched clen at all. I was meerly contemplating using it for a cycle sometime between next week and mid October while I will be having vigourous PT sessions every morning for Ranger Challenge. THEN after that, its M1T time.

And znak, I have put on the pounds, you shoulda seen me senior year of high school. My drivers license says im 135lbs and I was prolly 145 AT MOST senior year. I wish I had a pic, I was a shrimp. I started lifing half way thru it and by freshman year of college (a semester and summer later) I was 175 (with some help from 1-AD). All "pigging out" and lifting heavy. Then fresh year of college I went up to 185 and now Ive cut down to 175 again.

And just to answer the other question, my current split is just like AandF6969's (we lift together)

3-5 exercises per part--4 sets per exercise--10-12 reps cutting or 4-6 heavy while bulking.

Sorry dude, Swole cat thinks I slammed you. For me I really hate the idea of using clen , speed, ephedra, cocaine and the like to loose weight. If you ask me, clen, speed, cocaine, whats the difference - they all have potential to run you down a path of addiction you dont need to be messing with.

I dont think you have the type of weight problem that requires clen. In fact just grow the muscles and the muscles will eat the fat off. For one I thought I was paying you a compliment, for example you obviously think you are too fat, I am just saying, no way, you are too skinny!! To be honest you probably have just a small amount of puffyness that 30 minutes a week on the tredmill can take care of, just leave those hard cocaine like drugs alone.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Nice work man, looking lean. Goodluck on the PT!

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    I agree with Swoles entire post, nice job
    lol.

lose the clen

especially with rigourous PT testing!!your heart rate will be significantly increased. your calorie expeiduture is goign to rise during that time as well and i see no reason in your condition now to add anything else to the mix but a solid diet and training program geared toward hypertrophy, not bf reduction. take a look at yourseld after PT before you decide to make anymore reductions in bf. if that training is as intense as you make it appear to be then nix the ectra cardio at that point IMO.

good to see the improvements are coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    OK I've been challenged to post pics... I am getting to where I want to do this anyways. I am just like the first guy, 3 years ago I was 135 lbs... made lots of gains over the time to now 185#, last time I posted pictures I just got out of a deca cycle that ran my body fat from 10 to 21% but now I am back down to 9% (except instead of Clen I using IGF1 to trim out the BF). I'll get something posted here shortly, just right now on Lr3 IGF1 my looks and appearance is changing rapidly from week to week, so its like I want to pick the optimum time in this cycle when I can take the best pics.
    this is not a board where gusy rip each other to pieces, i just threw my new pics up and i except any and all criticism. everyone here is very kind, knowledgable, and most importnat willing to help.
    other boards bash guys. it doesn't go down here. that is a credit to our great mods.this place is like no other imo and never be worried to post pictures.whether they are not where ytou want to be or not. where you are at now is where you are at.it takes balls to do it. let the pics you put up now motivate you to have other say 6 months from now, "the kids done alright for himself"

The clen before M1T was just a thought, Ive also heard alot of bros lowering BF% while on M1T. That would be great. But if it doesnt Ill be bigger and have to cut anyways. Perhaps then I could use clen.

Yeah partyboy, Ranger PT will be killer. Its 6-7am ED runs, pushups, situps, tons of other exercises to failure, ruckmarches on friday, swim training, and stuff I dont wanna know.

Thanks everyone for feedback, pos and neg. Ill keep you guys posted on my Ranger and M1T progress.

birsling is offline Member
    Good job S.O.M! Keep at it bro. As we have spoke about before, you will love your M1T cycle. Hit it hard, and keep up the good work

Bump. I measured my BF% w/ calipers and got 15-18%. I have no idea if this is close or not, seemed high. What do you guys think it is by lookin at those pics.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Bump. I measured my BF% w/ calipers and got 15-18%. I have no idea if this is close or not, seemed high. What do you guys think it is by lookin at those pics.
    no way! If you are 15-18%bf then im in real trouble Physique looks good, got a good set of abs on you, some guys get really unsymetrical messy abs. If i were you i wouldnt worry about getting any leaner for the moment but then i lean more towards quality size over major cuts.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Good job S of Mis if that was your goal great! I do not need to post a pic as I am a old man haha. My avatar is me 13yrs ago nothing great but decent for a hard gainer on a small frame & natural. Calipers need to be taken 3 spots 1.right thigh 2. right pec near armpit 3. near navel. Looking at your pics I would only say its not 15%bf. Abs show in the single digits but my guess is 10-11%
    Last edited by bluethunder; 08-15-2004 at 04:48 PM.

Thanks guys, I read on here that abs show in the single digits and I thought I couldnt be that low. I go back to school tomorrow and I think my commanding officers for ROTC have a tape and know how to do it. Thats not the best, the water test is, but it will give me a better idea than looking at the caliper number in the mirror.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Thanks guys, I read on here that abs show in the single digits and I thought I couldnt be that low. I go back to school tomorrow and I think my commanding officers for ROTC have a tape and know how to do it. Thats not the best, the water test is, but it will give me a better idea than looking at the caliper number in the mirror.

My guess is 9-10%.. thats what my stomach looks like.

illuzions is offline Associate Member
    nice and lean....very healthy looking...now however you want to transform your body is your own way and no one elses...always remember to each his own...some people want to be bulky and big, while others just would rather have a more defined, lean body....its all up to the person....best of luck...

Bound for Muscle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    ****ing adrenaline shot in their skull to lose weight.

hahahaaahha adrenaline shot to the skull, ****ing classic

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    this is not a board where gusy rip each other to pieces, i just threw my new pics up and i except any and all criticism. everyone here is very kind, knowledgable, and most importnat willing to help.
    other boards bash guys. it doesn't go down here. that is a credit to our great mods.this place is like no other imo and never be worried to post pictures.whether they are not where ytou want to be or not. where you are at now is where you are at.it takes balls to do it. let the pics you put up now motivate you to have other say 6 months from now, "the kids done alright for himself"
    I dont see where I ripped anyone to pieces. This guy must have run the caliper wrong or something because he doesnt look fat but thinks he is. I see characterists consistent with a 9% BF by looking at the definition in his tummy area, yet he seems to think he is 18% BF???? No way... He should resume normal weight training and not worry about dieting.

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69

Vet@ BigdogBodybuilding
    Vet@ Anabolic Impact
    i agree

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    This is after a month of cutting using the cutting stickey diet. I lost between 6-8lbs but I noticed alot more separation between muscles. I did cardio 3 days a week and no clen. This upcoming semester I will have much more cardio from PT every morning and I will probably get some clen.
    your leaned out bro, you have cutting down for the most part , like swole said, do what makes you happy, but imo i think you'd great with a few more lbs of mass!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Congrats!

Just know that you have accomplished something that most people will never come close to accomplishing. You have shown you have what it takes to get it done and i think it is great.

I will admit i am just starting back and have a long way to go but it is guys like you and SwoleCat that keep it positive around here and it means alot to us guys that are on the path to getting in better shape.

Cheers!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I have to agree with all the knowledgable bro's on the board. You look great and like everyone has said, you busted your ass naturally to get there. That to me is extremely impressive! I think you should look in the mirror and be proud of what you have accomplished. Hell, I'm proud for ya!!!!

Keep up the hard work!!!

BLT

Thanks guys, I have a deffinite layer of fat on me still, its gotten thinner but I axed the cutting diet when I got back to school, too much $hit goin on and dorm food isnt the best. Im on maintenance now. My commanding officers said I looked like I bulked up sereously over the summer, when in fact I cut fat. I dont want to sound sacrelige, but I may have possibly inavertently cut and bulked at the same time. It sounds crazy to me too, but it might have happened. Also Ive noticed alot more ppl lookin at me since Ive been back, girls as well as guys (not in a gay way, guys do at the gym alot too). I have my hair cut in a high n' tight and walk around in a wifebeater alot, its kinda cool. Im in marching band and the dance team is extra hot this year, I play sousaphone (the huge tuba that wraps around you) and Im next to them alot. Its great.

Thread Information