Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Swole, bro.....your tri's make your bi's look sick.......I only envied you a little....now I hate you. How big are those tree trunks now?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    heres one of me... I aint no SC, but i try.
    Lookin' very good bro. It's all about conditioning at whatever size/stature you are, and you have done very well w/out a doubt!

Sicofit............thank you mucho!

Juggy......my arms are still 20"......perhaps a bit more, however not working legs for 5-6 months after my double knee surgery, I did lose a bit of upper body size. (It's all back now, perhaps even more-so as some of my helpers/trainers at my gym have told me) I'll have new pics in about 2 months, gotta heal up, recover, make sure all is right, etc.

I've found that since the tricep IS 3/4 of your entire "ARM" size, you're well served to beef that part of your arms up if you want "BIG ARMS". When people say "make a muscle" and you usually show your bicep, what makes it look really big is a nice bicep w/a peak, yes, but the TRICEP underneath setting a "background" of sorts for the bicep. You need that size/image for big arms.........work those triceps!!!!!!!!! Too many over-train biceps, under-train triceps, then wonder why they can't get bigger arms.

~SC~

thickmass is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Lookin' very good bro. It's all about conditioning at whatever size/stature you are, and you have done very well w/out a doubt!

Sicofit............thank you mucho!

Juggy......my arms are still 20"......perhaps a bit more, however not working legs for 5-6 months after my double knee surgery, I did lose a bit of upper body size. (It's all back now, perhaps even more-so as some of my helpers/trainers at my gym have told me) I'll have new pics in about 2 months, gotta heal up, recover, make sure all is right, etc.

I've found that since the tricep IS 3/4 of your entire "ARM" size, you're well served to beef that part of your arms up if you want "BIG ARMS". When people say "make a muscle" and you usually show your bicep, what makes it look really big is a nice bicep w/a peak, yes, but the TRICEP underneath setting a "background" of sorts for the bicep. You need that size/image for big arms.........work those triceps!!!!!!!!! Too many over-train biceps, under-train triceps, then wonder why they can't get bigger arms.

~SC~
    you had double knees????

No wonder you had surgery then!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thickmass
    you had double knees????

No wonder you had surgery then!!!
    Hahha, I meant "bi-lateral patellar tendon ruptures"........

~SC~

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~

It took me a long time to figure this out. Lookin' good Swole.

Bigol', Narkissos, Massw/class, also looking very sharp there on stage.

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife

Thanks bro!

Yeah, those guys look great on stage!

~SC~

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member

Swoles Bicep Pic

I want those..........To take home.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife

Thanks Bro

p.s.
    Swole... my contest came and went on the 21st of august...Gettin some pics soon and then i'll post em here

Not gonna tell u the results or anything (i did well).. gonna show you the pics and comparisons and let you guess where i placed

~Nark

Master Shake is offline New Member
    I have similar prob, from my back double Bi is pretty solid, but a front shot makes me look malnurished lol

But here's my attempt
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Who can actually hit a good front double bi?-arm-day-abs.jpg   Who can actually hit a good front double bi?-pumped-arms.jpg  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information