SkinnyR is offline New Member

Question what should i work on?

here i am 6' 6'' at 150lbs what should i work on besides gaining weight ill get more pics soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails what should i work on?-markpic9.jpg  

tatty is offline Member
    Plan a weekly diet and workout program for yourself. I wouldn't say you need to work much yet except eating. Good luck bro

Dark is offline New Member
    eat, eat, eat and push iron

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    You got my PM yesterday...right?

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    You have a great lean base to build on. the obvious thing you have to work on, like you stated is gaining weight. Eat everything clean in your sight, and when you have done that, look for more food. YOu obviously don have a problem with staying lean so just eat like a goodamn maniac. Food is the most anabolic thing you can stick in your body. Stcik with heavy compound movements, i.e. bench press, squat, deadlift and you will be fine. Great job so far.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Tank21 is right on the money!

SkinnyR is offline New Member
    oh i do eat, im thinkin of trying some gainers fuel shakes to help me along. I think it has like some odd 2500 calories in it and 50 grams of protien one or two of those shakes a day ought to help me out along with eating

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    personally. i can not really handle 2500 calories in one shake. yes they are good for the supplemental calories and protein but they fuck my stomach up. Just eat more whole food and as far as weightgainer shakes, try onew with less calories per sitting but more protein. You stomach will thank you. Try Nlarge2 by Twinlab. You will get those 50 grams of protein you want and about 600 total calories if i am not mistaken. tastes good and see how it goes. Still need more calories then just tailor it too your needs. Maybe add some natural peanut butter, fruit or whatever. You can make your own. It will taste better IMO and you will not feel like you have to shit every five minutes. Another thing that i dont like about those weight gainers with all those calories is that i find it hard to want to eat again after i have one of them becasue it bloats me up so hard.Just my two cents

10wheeler is offline Associate Member
    try nitro tech good stuff dude eat everything dude

swoll is offline Junior Member
    Eat everything my man! EVERYTHING in sight. Force feed yourself and drink 3-4 shakes a day. This is what i had to do to go from 80lbs 5'6 to 150 5'6 with 10% BF.

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    swoll, not to be rude buddy but if u were 80 lbs at 5'6 you must have been very sick at the time, you would have been nearly on your death bed being that light.

swoll is offline Junior Member
    sure wasnt. Just very small build and bone. I have Pics of me at that weight. Why would i lie about girls being bigger then me

Crew is offline New Member
    you have to eat alot

sonic is offline Female Member
    Try Gainers Fuel. I don't recommend starting out with the whole 1500 calories/day. Try 750 cals extra a day for a few weeks then move up if necessary. Too much extra calories could give you a pudge.

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    you asked what to work on besides weight, traps, sholders and chest will make you look way bigger, lookin good so far, great job i know its hard when your tall, keep it up-BOB

Thread Information