What do I need to work on?

I have been training seriously for about 5 years. I started below 130 lb. and am now 160 lb. I am all natural, but am planning to start a deca /test cycle very soon. I know my abs and bi's are lacking. Let me know what you think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What do I need to work on?-back.jpg   What do I need to work on?-calves.jpg   What do I need to work on?-front-lats.jpg   What do I need to work on?-front2.jpg   What do I need to work on?-standing-front.jpg  

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    your chest and claves look good, arms need to catch up

Tri's

Heres on more pic...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What do I need to work on?-tris.jpg  

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    arms

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Nice traps bro

Latimus is offline Banned
    you look bigger then 160

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    you look bigger then 160
    Exactly. I think you need to work on legs.

thickmass is offline Member
    maybe lower back thickness and legs

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa Pump
    Heres on more pic...
    Your profile says 7% BF but the side view shows upper abs out as far as pecs. I still think you are in healthy range but its more like 13%. Not bad, that is a body fat percentage that will assist in further muscle growth but dont do like I did and let it blow up to 20% before you realize its time to cut back. Its easier to never let it exceed 13 to 15% then trying to get it back down from 20%. May want to adjust daily calaries slightly or better yet increase cardio in your program.

This is particularly important because one thing about deca is in my case I grew great muscle on it, but thats also where I went very rapidly from 12% to 21% BF and it happened very fast in a 10 week deca/test cycle. You feel great because arms, shoulders and everything grows but I do beleive deca can grow fat just as much if not more then muscle. Understanding this, I would say dont listen to guys telling you to eat 5000 calaries a day while on deca, you'll be at 21 to 25% BF FAST doing that!

Cardio on deca will NOT hurt your gains and will help control the gained fat!

BTW, I was just about your weight and build before my first deca cycle that shot me up from your BF percentage to 21%. I was 33 waist and 160 # before, at end I was 35 inch waist and 180 #, but did gain inches in chest, arms, thighs, etc. Now after being careful I am back down to 32 waist, 10% BF and 185# and can see obliques very well without flexing, abs with flexing and better separation of pecs but its taken 6 months of cutting while on roids and IGF to get that darn fat back off without loosing muscle.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 08-17-2004 at 09:23 AM.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks good so far.

I would assume your legs need work because you haven't shown them to us. If I had to pick anything else....maybe your lats.

Good Luck

D

Sta11ion is offline Member
    I was thinking the same thing
    Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    you look bigger then 160

Thanks for the posts, I'll watch my BF%, and yeah, legs are lacking, thats why I only showed calves, haha. Thanks again.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Just keep eating and hitting those compound movements. You look as though you could be at 180 before needing to worry about any fine-tuning. One thing: maybe start giving your back and shoulders priority over your chest.

Good job thus far bro.

Thread Information