Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Pics-Update

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member

New Pics-Update

Hey guys,

Been about 1 1/2 months since I last posted an update on my progress. My PCT when OK, but my sex drive took forever to return. Just starting popping back this past week...thank God!

Anyway, been working hard. Kinda stopping on the cutting as I was getting to weak and tired from it. I am feeling much better now (after a few weeks in FL..even though I worked most of the time).

Here are a few new pics of me. I wanted to get feedback on what I should really concentrate on during the next few months into my next cycle which should start in November after I come back from a trip to Canada.

I really wanna bulk up my traps...they suck big time and I hate the way they look...I wanna them HUGE. Let me know what else you guys think needs work...besides getting the BF down...my constant unending battle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Pics-Update-brian1.jpg   New Pics-Update-brian2.jpg   New Pics-Update-brian3.jpg   New Pics-Update-brian4.jpg   New Pics-Update-brian5.jpg  

Last edited by BiggerBri2002; 08-17-2004 at 12:25 PM.

One More

One More
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Pics-Update-brian6.jpg  

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Bri, I still recall your pics from when you first came here. You have made excellent progress over the past couple of years bro.

D

looking good... I'd shave your chest, that'll make you look more cut up. Other than that I'd say try to hit up your bi's and forearms to catch them up with the rest of your frame. Keep up the good work, let us know how the cycle works out.

Also, you might wanna black out your face

Thanks guys...yeah...the Bi's are lagging..I have been working hard on them without much success. ...any ideas

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    preacher curls

Yeah...I have been hitting the preacher curls...maybe my form is off...hmmm

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    preacher curls

Honestly opinion, and most disagree with me, expect those i've been able to physically prove it to.. But i think preacher curls suck. They are the worst. Scientifically, they dont make sense.
    The bicep needs to contract against an oppossing force (load line) that is in line with the humerous. Only this way are the biceps contacting to full potential. Free weights can only direct their load one way: down, thanks to gravity. If you look at a preacher bench, when you arm is resting on it, your humerous makes a 45 degrees angle downward. This compared to the 90 degree angle of the load line (freeweight) does not match up. Hense, your not working it any better than a seated dumbell curl will hit it. Only reason people get good results from preachers is because the arm is supported, and more support means more isolated output, which means more growth.

Just my opinion, ignore it if you'd like.

On the other hand, lookin good bri, you've made great progress. keep up the hard work and even more results will be on their way.

P Rock is offline Member
    good going bro, like big poppa said, shave your chest and a nice "TAN" will make you look more cut.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa Pump
    Also, you might wanna black out your face
    Why? Is he on America's Most Wanted?

~SC~

Spyder Guest
    nice improvements bro. keep it up.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Why? Is he on America's Most Wanted?

~SC~

Because he openly talks about AAS usage and has been in a magazine in the past??

I blur my face out cause I have friends who I send to the board and I don't want them to know who the hell I am on here lol

<<LMO>>

Ahhhhh, I see. Yeah, I know that some people wish to remain anonymous on the Net, it's understandable. However, when you do that, you're just like everyone else.

~SC~

Ahhhhh, I see. Yeah, I know that some people wish to remain anonymous on the Net, it's understandable. However, when you do that, you're just like everyone else.

~SC~

People I trust will be able to see my face

<<LMO>>

In person even!

~SC~

In person even!

~SC~

If you get to meet me in person your just that much more lucky LMAO

<<LMO>>

thickmass is offline Member
    Making some real improvements there mate. Nice thickness in the legs, looking solid.

I dont see you need to do any chest shaving, so forget that advice.

By the way u look great in those jocks

Hey guys thanks for the compliments....but still looking for some knit picking on what needs work.

I don't have anything to hide at this point...besides my face isnt all the memorable anyway.

I usually do clip the chest really short...just caught me on an off day. Working on the tan, but never have the time to get it dark enough. I do hit the tanning salon but it never gets me dark....plus I cant use any oil or accelerators because the make my skin break out bad...anyone know of a good one that doesn't I'd love to know.

Quote Originally Posted by thickmass

By the way u look great in those jocks

~SC~

Pork Chop is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBri2002
    Hey guys,

Been about 1 1/2 months since I last posted an update on my progress. My PCT when OK, but my sex drive took forever to return. Just starting popping back this past week...thank God!

Anyway, been working hard. Kinda stopping on the cutting as I was getting to weak and tired from it. I am feeling much better now (after a few weeks in FL..even though I worked most of the time).

Here are a few new pics of me. I wanted to get feedback on what I should really concentrate on during the next few months into my next cycle which should start in November after I come back from a trip to Canada.

I really wanna bulk up my traps...they suck big time and I hate the way they look...I wanna them HUGE. Let me know what else you guys think needs work...besides getting the BF down...my constant unending battle.
    i don't wanna make you feel bad, but i remember you looking leaner, harder and bigger, like in your avatar.
    on the upside you have big shoulders, which is awesome cause that's %50 of it right there.

Well that avatar shot was in the middle of a cycle...so yeah I was bigger during that time...upwards of 220...now btw 208-212. But I am happy that I am staying at that weight. Before my cycles I always hovered in the mid 190's.

nynsb is offline Banned
    Well that avatar shot was in the middle of a cycle...so yeah I was bigger during that time...upwards of 220...now btw 208-212. But I am happy that I am staying at that weight. Before my cycles I always hovered in the mid 190's.
    Usually lighter means better but it looks more like you just lost muscle as you kind of lost that muscular look and replaced it with the flabby look.
    Take some time to review your pictures and you'll see the difference.

Dude,

I don't think I look too flabby....I have to disagree and say that I didn't lose muscle at all. But if that is what you see I will take it into consideration. I have looked at my older pics, and honestly dont see much of a difference as to being flabby.

PS....Never seen any pics of you

Pork Chop is offline Member
    Did you do a good PCT? What was it?

Yeah,

Ran Clomid, nolva, and hcg

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    You still cutting, Bri?

birsling is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribex
    Honestly opinion, and most disagree with me, expect those i've been able to physically prove it to.. But i think preacher curls suck. They are the worst. Scientifically, they dont make sense.
    The bicep needs to contract against an oppossing force (load line) that is in line with the humerous. Only this way are the biceps contacting to full potential. Free weights can only direct their load one way: down, thanks to gravity. If you look at a preacher bench, when you arm is resting on it, your humerous makes a 45 degrees angle downward. This compared to the 90 degree angle of the load line (freeweight) does not match up. Hense, your not working it any better than a seated dumbell curl will hit it. Only reason people get good results from preachers is because the arm is supported, and more support means more isolated output, which means more growth.

Just my opinion, ignore it if you'd like.

On the other hand, lookin good bri, you've made great progress. keep up the hard work and even more results will be on their way.
    Though I do not completely agree, this is not far off either. I think preacher curls have their place, but should not be used as the end-all of bi's. Try turning around on the preacher pad and doing concentration curls. Leaning on the angled portion and letting your arm hang straight down off the part you normally lean your chest against. This gives you support, but also allows for full contraction of the bicep. Try them, you will hate them (in a good way).

Keep hitting it hard bri!

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by birsling
    Try turning around on the preacher pad and doing concentration curls. Leaning on the angled portion and letting your arm hang straight down off the part you normally lean your chest against. This gives you support, but also allows for full contraction of the bicep.
    See, that right there makes perfect sense, now your arm is in-line with the weight load (down) so it will work perfectly.

Hey,

Not cutting as of now....trying to maintain myself until the start of my next cycle in November...this is going to be the breakout cycle for me. No holding back...if I don't explode and make considerable gains...I am off the sauce and will just remain natural.

nynsb is offline Banned
    Dude,

I don't think I look too flabby....I have to disagree and say that I didn't lose muscle at all. But if that is what you see I will take it into consideration. I have looked at my older pics, and honestly dont see much of a difference as to being flabby.

Denial is not a river in Egypt

**** you guys are tough...oh well...Its not worth putting up my pics here to get bashed. I was looking for honest and sincere critiques...not to get bashed.

Why don't you try loosing 100lbs and keeping it off for over 7yrs. Being fat from childhood is not any easy thing to deal with. God isn't as kind to some of us as he is to others. My genetics might not be the best, but I am working with and dealing with the deck I was given to the best of my abilities. It is a constant struggle that many of you never have to deal with or even think about.

nynsb still waiting for your pics....

birsling is offline Member
    Hey bri, you've seen my pics, and know that I have dealt with that. I commend you, and hope that you keep hitting it hard and reach all of the goals you have set for yourself. Don't worry about what anybody else thinks, do it for you!

Thanks dude...BTW you are looking awesome and doesn't look like you will have any prblems with your skin or lovehandles like me.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude,

I dont think flabby was a good choice of words for him to use... I myself noticed your quads/thighs seem to have really exploded in growth, in fact your quads might possibly be out pacing the rest of the body, however its possible when your quads out pace other areas like chest and arms, it might appear to some that you've lost ground. I think low BF is not necessarily what its cracked up to be. I felt like I was somewhat chubby last Christmas after deca cycle blew me up to 21% BF.... now I am 8 to 9% on the caliper and still weight more then I did at 21%... guess what, I hate my self in picture more because now I look too skinny with my weight being 185#. I donno ab lines on your chest sometimes appear to look like they merge right up with ribs... I know I cant feel ribs at all but the lines are there... I dont know if I'll ever be happy, now I hate being 9% and dont want to drop lower so wondering if I should bulk back up to 12% or so... I dont know personal trainer and everyone tells me I never looked better in the tummy so maybe I should listen to them for a while, I worked so hard getting the BF down.

I didnt really cut to get my BF down... I been on a 7 month mostly testosterone cycle, maintained 3000 calaries a day and vigorous workout and walking/jogging program. It was slow getting off but I admit what really started eating off the tummy fat is the IGF-1 injected sub-q in tummy area. Me I just have a thing against being skinny, lot of people love abs... I just remember getting ribbed in school about being too skinny so now my abs are back, I hate them! Oh well.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 08-20-2004 at 03:08 PM.

THanks Ntpadude ...I have always had big thighs...I think that is where I carry alot of my weight and extra BF. Even when I lost over 100lbs several years back, my thighs didn't seem to get much smaller. Pants have always been tight in that area, even today for me. I guess that is just genetics.

Has anyone else done the IGF-1 in the mid section? Everyone on here has told my diet down and cut and I will lose the lovehandles, but I know from the past that it won't happen. Like I have said before, I was down as low as 165 on my 6ft frame and I still had them...actually they were even more prominent then. I really think it is more of an issue of extra skin, or fat pockets that I cannot lose without some type of surgery. I experienced this with my stomac and that is why I got the tummy tuck years ago.

Bump

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Just keep up the good work Bri! Do it for yourself and no one else, you're lookin good bro!

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by birsling
    Though I do not completely agree, this is not far off either. I think preacher curls have their place, but should not be used as the end-all of bi's. Try turning around on the preacher pad and doing concentration curls. Leaning on the angled portion and letting your arm hang straight down off the part you normally lean your chest against. This gives you support, but also allows for full contraction of the bicep. Try them, you will hate them (in a good way).

Keep hitting it hard bri!
    preacher curls hit the brachiallis specifically,it CAN NOT make your bicep longer.your shape is your shape,theres nothing you can do to change how your muscles are shaped,,with that said,by building the brachiallis up,it will in turn push UP the lower part of your bi's making them appear to be longer and fuller.

nice job thus far bro,keep pumping

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information