TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member

Hilarious Comparison Pics

I know I was a huge sexy beast before I came to AR a couple years ago (you dont have to tell me). Here is a pic of me before I really worked out hard, learned how to eat, learned how to train, and hit one bulk cycle. I was a whopping 151lbs at 6'0" tall in the first pic (April 2000).
    The second pic is of me about 2 weeks ago in the midst of trying to cut down my winter bulk fat. I have zero pump in this pic since I just woke up, but I think it should give you some idea of the changes I have made in the mean time. I took this pic in hopes of having before and after DNP pics posted but unfortunately that didnt play out as well as I would have liked.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hilarious Comparison Pics-sbreak00.jpg  
    Last edited by TheChosenOne; 08-30-2004 at 08:17 AM.

myreddakoatrt is offline New Member
    Great job thus far. How much to you currently weight? I too started out at 150lbs and have made it up to 195 (I'm currently on week 5 of a test e, eq, and winny cycle). I wish though that people would have told me I looked all anorexic. At least that would have motivated me to hit the gym earlier. Great progress bro.

Mass Quest is offline Associate Member
    have you got the pictures mixed up.you look better in the first one.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    I know I was a huge sexy beast before I came to AR a couple years ago (you dont have to tell me). Here is a pic of me before I really worked out hard, learned how to eat, learned how to train, and hit one bulk cycle. I was a whopping 151lbs at 6'0" tall in the first pic (April 2000).
    The second pic is of me about 2 weeks ago in the midst of trying to cut down my winter bulk fat. I have zero pump in this pic since I just woke up, but I think it should give you some idea of the changes I have made in the mean time. I took this pic in hopes of having before and after DNP pics posted but unfortunately that didnt play out as well as I would have liked.
    I don't understand. The first picture is after you completed a bulk cycle? You used As to get to 150 pounds at 6'? The second picture is after you decided to cut? Bro, you are very thin, you have no reason to cut. I really can't see in both pictures what you're calling winter fat.

???

...Confused!

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro, the front pic must be the new one...anyways, good job bro! Just keep killin yourself with diet and workouts and you'll be even thicker...

SID

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    No flame, yes you do look bigger then in the second pic, but how long have you been training? You could have gotten to that size quite easily naturally imo.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    You're white?!!! Sorry, MBH flash back.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I don't understand. The first picture is after you completed a bulk cycle? You used As to get to 150 pounds at 6'? The second picture is after you decided to cut? Bro, you are very thin, you have no reason to cut. I really can't see in both pictures what you're calling winter fat.

???

...Confused!
    Come on carlos wouldnt deductive reasoning have made you think that the one with the skinny little puke was the before and the not quite as skinny little puke was the after? Ok so it wont let me get them in the proper order because of the way the files are named. Oh well I will adjust it later today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hilarious Comparison Pics-front-relaxed.jpg  

thickmass is offline Member
    considering your age, what you have done in 4 years 4 months is nothing short of average.

FOUR LONG YEARS...

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    Come on carlos wouldnt deductive reasoning have made you think that the one with the skinny little puke was the before and the not quite as skinny little puke was the after? Ok so it wont let me get them in the proper order because of the way the files are named. Oh well I will adjust it later today.
    OK, sorry about that. I read cutting then saw the second picture and thought the second one was the after (cutting) picture.

Quote Originally Posted by thickmass
    considering your age, what you have done in 4 years 4 months is nothing short of average.

FOUR LONG YEARS...
    Chosen's made some good improvements and I wouldn't rip him for working his ass off! That's not why he posted his pics to get ripped on like that! That's just not right man... unless you're built like a brick **** house and done it in 1 year I wouldn't be ripping anyone, nor should you rip anyone when they nut it up and post a pic!

Chosen way to nut it up and post a pic! That take stones bro!

SID

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    **** it! Not only do you talk good trash for Fantasy Football you have the build most of the hotties love.

What's the weight now?

Juggy are hitting on Chosen????? I though it was he and Mass that had "the thing"....FFL (fantasy football loveaffair?)

SID

Quote Originally Posted by thickmass

FOUR LONG YEARS...
    Actually thats in 2 years bro. That is the only before pic I had to reference though. If you too picked up 55lbs in that time frame then I think I would be impressed. I dont think going from 150lbs to 208lbs in exactly two years is too bad the last time I checked. (Weight in the above pic is about 195lbs after cutting).

Quote Originally Posted by Ripsid
    Juggy are hitting on Chosen????? I though it was he and Mass that had "the thing"....FFL (fantasy football loveaffair?)

SID
    He is just hoping that TheChosenOne will be nice and not whip his ass as badly as he is anticipating. Although he has been propositioning himself for some sexual favors he learned from RON last year in the offseason. I think he called it "the dirty sanchez" or something along those lines

Thread Information