Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elysium is offline Productive Member

Wink Picture INSIDE! My best mates bro... comments welcome!

Hey guys

This is Mike, i go down the gym with his older brother. Tell me what you think of him. Where would you say he would need to improve etc...?

Where does he need to improve????

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Food!!

~SC~

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Food!!

~SC~

And to get rid of that crazy farmer tan!

lol guys on a more constructive side of things...? any suggestions?

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    his pants.... THEY"RE FILTHY.

and yes..... FOOD.

Well, is he doing anything? whats his routine like? whats he want? how long has he trained for? how old is he?

by the way he does building work, so thats why hes pants are firty and thats why on the tan.

Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    lol guys on a more constructive side of things...? any suggestions?

That is meant to be constructive.

By food I mean EAT.............eat and grow EVERYWHERE, he looks malnourished almost, not a flame, but just saying what I see bro really.

I'd say he needs to work on FOOD as in work on building the entire body........I have no idea what the legs look like, but work those like mad too, as I sense those are skinny as heck as well.

He just needs to eat man and lift.......and keep doing that. I was not being harsh...........

~SC~

By food I mean EAT.............eat and grow EVERYWHERE, he looks malnourished almost, not a flame, but just saying what I see bro really.

I'd say he needs to work on FOOD as in work on building the entire body........I have no idea what the legs look like, but work those like mad too, as I sense those are skinny as heck as well.

He just needs to eat man and lift.......and keep doing that. I was not being harsh...........

~SC~

cool ok, im trying to set him some goals and that you know, i reckin his chest he very small? Just me? He does eat, but he burns alot of calories with the work he does..

cool ok, im trying to set him some goals and that you know, i reckin his chest he very small? Just me? He does eat, but he burns alot of calories with the work he does..

Protein bars or meal replacement bars or the like ... like shakes .. a shat load of em in a cooler. I used to smack down old houses with a 5 pound sledge...

it sucked hard.

and yeah .. you shrink up like a friggen pea.

Well guys just a bit of info for ya! He is aged 17. I would say he isnt doing too bad for 17, he has never trained in a gym in his life. He has just worked for a year doing landscaping etc.

~SC~

yea thanks for the post swole, appriciate it. He eats, alot, just like anyone else going down the gym would do. He burns off tons a day doing the work he does, it has built up his arms, he is very strong there but his chest isnt very strong as you can see its quite small.

hmmm, interesting, well, it looks like he responds to working out or well working his job, as he is quite striated....

I personally if I were him would pig the hell out, like Yoda suggested and but do some more intense high rep training like over 15 reps not over 25. But lower in sets ... like 4 or 5 total sets for chest once a week due to his work, I dont think he should strain the hell outta himself by trying to lift heavy yet, it looks like not very dense muscle, he's just seems suited for higher reps ..but not many set to stimulate .. not anniliate.

I wonder if he pigged out and did once every 5 days each body part for 5 sets total of 25 max lowest 15 reps what would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    hmmm, interesting, well, it looks like he responds to working out or well working his job, as he is quite striated....

I personally if I were him would pig the hell out, like Yoda suggested and but do some more intense high rep training like over 15 reps not over 25. But lower in sets ... like 4 or 5 total sets for chest once a week due to his work, I dont think he should strain the hell outta himself by trying to lift heavy yet, it looks like not very dense muscle, he's just seems suited for higher reps ..but not many set to stimulate .. not anniliate.

I wonder if he pigged out and did once every 5 days each body part for 5 sets total of 25 max lowest 15 reps what would happen.

Good post, he has alot of strength but where it lies is in terms of endurance... Lower weight higher reps sort of thing.

He will have to focus on nutrition because:

1) His work is demanding
    2) He is 17 (healthy metabolism, test levels, etc)
    3) He looks to be an ectomorph aka "hard-gainer"

To get that chest full, lots of food and rest. Try to cut down on as much activity as he can w/out losing his job!

~SC~

He will have to focus on nutrition because:

1) His work is demanding
    2) He is 17 (healthy metabolism, test levels, etc)
    3) He looks to be an ectomorph aka "hard-gainer"

To get that chest full, lots of food and rest. Try to cut down on as much activity as he can w/out losing his job!

~SC~

Ectomorph? Does that mean it will be hard for him to keep fat etc on? His work is very demanding and i doubt he could probably tone it down. He eats normal meals like everyone else, but he is burning more calories than he eats. His BF% must be pretty low i think, any guesses?

Ectomorph? Does that mean it will be hard for him to keep fat etc on? His work is very demanding and i doubt he could probably tone it down. He eats normal meals like everyone else, but he is burning more calories than he eats. His BF% must be pretty low i think, any guesses?

hard to tell... somepeople show less fat than others, like you can not see abs but have ripped skinny legs.. hard to say.

Id guess around 6%

I dunno. Ectomorph, yeah... on the lean side. Get him to drink at least 4 to shakes a day with 30 good grams of protein and eat burgers and chicken burgers and soulvaki and greek potatoes and lasagna .. and tonnes of GRUB.

but not tooo much or well, you know.

for a second there, I wished I was him....

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    hard to tell... somepeople show less fat than others, like you can not see abs but have ripped skinny legs.. hard to say.

Id guess around 6%

I dunno. Ectomorph, yeah... on the lean side. Get him to drink at least 4 to shakes a day with 30 good grams of protein and eat burgers and chicken burgers and soulvaki and greek potatoes and lasagna .. and tonnes of GRUB.

but not tooo much or well, you know.

for a second there, I wished I was him....

Lol u stick to ure KFC lol. Thanks for that, i will probably see him over the weekend so i will give him all your advice, he doesnt work out, i dunno if you read it, i think he looks like he has some fair amount of muscle for someone who has never touched a gym.

Bound for Muscle is offline Associate Member
    first impression, his chest is small. his shoulders look good, as well as arms. midsection could use some shaping/toning

he has a good base for putting on some mass if he starts working out i would recommend using barbell bench press, deadlifts and squats as his 3 main workouts.

i like the mass the barbell bench press puts on.

the deadlifts and squats would help him improve his core

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    Eat Something, Anything, Just Eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DOUGTM1SS
    Eat Something, Anything, Just Eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok we established that yea.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Messy......he's going need to eat every two hours...hell maybe every hour on the hour......also he'll need to eat before he goes to bed and waking up in the middle of the night to eat a samich or something would be a good idea too. No cardio and get him set up on a good weight lifting routine....deadlifts, squats and bench a must. If he runs tell him to stop.....if he likes cardio then tell him to get on a treadmill and walk for 20 mins.....and no more than three times a week.

He looks like my son.....that boy eats like a horse and can't gain a pound...but then again he doesn't really do anything else....lazy kid. hahahahaha

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    **** he has some serious striations, hes one lean mean landscaping machine
    Shoulders look like his strong point, I'd focus on his arms and chest, lats would also give him a larger appearance.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    really ripped, just needs to mass up a little imo...

Paingain is offline Banned

"You know what? It'll only make someone work just hard enough not to get fired."(Office Space movie)

dannyisaacs is offline Member
    wow

Quote Originally Posted by dannyisaacs
    wow

thats quite constructive, i'll be sure to pass that on

stillsmall is offline Junior Member
    okay brah... tell your friend to stop eatting meal replacement bars and and shakes... he needs to stop eatting clean with a job like that... Tell him to start eatting calorie-dense foods like hamburgers and friend chicken... This may sound like a joke but I'm being serious... At the rate he is burning calories he needs fast food!

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Eat solid food and put on some mass everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by stillsmall
    okay brah... tell your friend to stop eatting meal replacement bars and and shakes... he needs to stop eatting clean with a job like that... Tell him to start eatting calorie-dense foods like hamburgers and friend chicken... This may sound like a joke but I'm being serious... At the rate he is burning calories he needs fast food!

lol mate he has NO shakes, NO replacement meal bars. he doesnt even go down the gym.

Latimus is offline Banned
    he doesnt go to the gym....what exactly do you want from us...

Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    he doesnt go to the gym....what exactly do you want from us...

im getting him down the gym, his bro is trying to get him down there too. i think he has ALOT of potential. He looks big for someone who has never worked out in his life. Just think given the right training and advice he would be massive and very lean

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Looks big? In that picture he looks starved. He would get bigger if he went to the gym, but who wouldn't?

Latimus is offline Banned
    why not just let him to his own thing...working out isnt for everyone bro

That is what I was thinking. It's like making him do something he doesn't want to do.

If it's not "who he is" and he doesn't want it for himself, then forget it.

~SC~

Paingain is offline Banned
    Looks like Freddy Krueger on crack.

jrmyjjhnsn is offline New Member
    at 17 y/o and not lifting before get him on a light workout concentrating on form and when his form becomes natural work him into getting towards heavy weight. ive seen to many newbies go in and try to go heavy with bad form and get pissed because they are not growing and quit. make sure he increases his food like everyone else says. at 17 hes got lots of time to grow.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, I think with a lot of hard work and a really good diet, he can obtain anything he wants. If he is serious, I would STRONGLY suggest him getting in touch with Swole Cat and have him work out a diet program for him. I guarantee it's $$ very well spent.

And who cares about his jeans. Who cares about his tan. The guy works hard for a living. He asked for solid advise on his friends frame. Lets try and keep this constructive!!!!

Best of luck,

BLT
    Last edited by buylongterm; 08-26-2004 at 08:21 AM.

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    yea, i would tell your boy to eat some ffod and put some meat on that tiny frame of his if he wants to get an bigger, i mean my toothpicks are the size of your boy, i ill give it to him he is pretty ripped though

got fina? is offline Member
    Honestly, he looks like he just escaped from auschwitz.. Id say eat 6-10 times the amount that hes eating now and hell grow like a maniac.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by got fina?
    Honestly, he looks like he just escaped from auschwitz.. Id say eat 6-10 times the amount that hes eating now and hell grow like a maniac.

I second that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information