Thread: zoltar pics

Zoltar is offline New Member

zoltar pics

looking at the images of myself I have a long way to go. Its discouraging but it makes me want to work that much harder.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails zoltar pics-picture-25.jpg  
    Last edited by Zoltar; 02-06-2002 at 09:38 AM.

more

more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails zoltar pics-picture-30.jpg  

and then
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails zoltar pics-picture-38.jpg  

last one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails zoltar pics-picture-27.jpg  

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Zoltar, you have some great thickness and density there brother!! Nice arms and delts. Awsome calves!! You are in the same boat as so many of us guys here....big, thick, strong but carrying a little too much BF. You and I talked via PM and you know what it will take as far as diet, training and supps go...and we're here to help and encourage you bro. Good to have another big man on board. BTW guys....Zoltar has never used AAS...that' all natural size

Cali is offline Female Member
    Zoltar...the pics are great for motivation...trust me!! I look back at pics from Nov. and am so impressed with myself. You'll be glad you took them in a few months to see the progress. You're doing great for being natural! I'm sure Pete gave you great advice. Looking forward to updates!!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    well i am impressed...the calves bro..great work. Post some questions about diet if you have any..and lets get the body ripped...you can be our little science project..with that mass you will look crazy when ripped..keep up the good work..

Thanks for all the comments guys and gals. I follow a lot of the posts here on the board and I get to see a lot of the pics. I am working with someone to get my diet straight so when I follow up these pics you will be able to see what is under that layer of bf. I look at the pics of big mofo's like pete and big kev and I drives me more than ever to get my diet straight . Any and all suggestions are welcome. I feel like I have been blessed with the genetics to hold muscle mass I just need to maximize my diet and cut that shit up.

Hey shredz the calves are natural meaning I dont ever work them. I will start doing calf work when I can get my quads up to speed. My five year old son has the same set of calves. it looks like he has baseballs in his calves.

Zoltar

Diabolic is offline New Member
    wow, calves are looking f00ly sic bro!!
    keep up the hard work!

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Diabolic, is that a pair of hands clapping? Or a hand jerking off a cock???

Sorry bro, just looks kinda weird when you frist see it!!!

Zoltar, your looking good. You've got a great shape to define. Calves look great for being natural, now just workout and in no time you'll start seeing some nice results.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Way to go Zoltar !

You look great brother. Those calves are just FREAKY, especially on someone who is still natural.

Good luck and keep us informed.

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    Those calves are to dream for You look good.....keep it up.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    It's my turn to be jealous about his calves. Bro they are out of control! I only wish mine looked half as good as that. You have AWESOME size, and I don't know why you are so discouraged. A few months of dieting, and boom. . .you're gettin all the females at the beach. For real bro, you can do this ish.

BTW....SICK ASS tat, that is something similar I'm looking at getting. Love it!

boone is offline Junior Member
    looking good bro and now its my turn damn the calves awsome bro keep it up

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Looking good man! your in the same boat as me with regard to bf, but hell, some dieting and cardio and you will actually look bigger!

keep it up

oh, and great tat dude

I would like to thank everyone here for all of their comments. Ive got someone giving me some sound advice on my diet and cardio and I started monday this week with one goal in mind which is to decrease my bf and retain as much muscle in the process as I can. I am only 4 days in but with 3 days of cardio in and 4 days of my diet I have lost 6 lbs. The amazing thing is that I have upped my meal intake to six meals a day of a protein,carb,fat and even though I am eating more now than I was doing it my way the lbs are still coming off. I will post some pics showing my progress.

As I stated in an earlier reply up until 3 weeks ago I never did any thing for my calves. In the past three weeks I have really started to blast my calves and make them even bigger. In just three weeks I can see a noticeable difference in their size and shape even more than what is in the pics i originally posted. I am training them using only one principle which is to go heavy as shit. with the size and definition I have in them now they dont respond unless I force them to. I will post some more pics in a couple weeks to show my progress.

Thanks again from everyone on this board. The support here is top notch.

Zoltar

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Zoltar
    I would like to thank everyone here for all of their comments. Ive got someone giving me some sound advice on my diet and cardio and I started monday this week with one goal in mind which is to decrease my bf and retain as much muscle in the process as I can. I am only 4 days in but with 3 days of cardio in and 4 days of my diet I have lost 6 lbs. The amazing thing is that I have upped my meal intake to six meals a day of a protein,carb,fat and even though I am eating more now than I was doing it my way the lbs are still coming off. I will post some pics showing my progress.

As I stated in an earlier reply up until 3 weeks ago I never did any thing for my calves. In the past three weeks I have really started to blast my calves and make them even bigger. In just three weeks I can see a noticeable difference in their size and shape even more than what is in the pics i originally posted. I am training them using only one principle which is to go heavy as shit. with the size and definition I have in them now they dont respond unless I force them to. I will post some more pics in a couple weeks to show my progress.

Thanks again from everyone on this board. The support here is top notch.

Zoltar
    Sounds like a plan my friend, keep up the nice work, and we're looking forward to those pix !

IGF-1 is offline Associate Member
    nice calves bro

TheGame826 is offline Member
    awsome calves

bigsmitty is offline New Member
    those calves are wonderful. could use some squats though.

Mike is offline Retired SuperMod
    Zoltar -

great calves - I know it's not original but they look great! If you don't mind me being constructive though - you don't seem to work your quads NEAR enough - you have a naturally large frame and when your upper torso blows up even more and/or you lose some bf there your legs will look way too small.

You're doing very well though bud - personally your build is my favorite - I much prefer beffy stocky builds to skinny, it'll be much easier for you to attain your goals.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help out.

M

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Your calves suck

Well, i like to be original

Just kidding obviously
    What happens here, stays here

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    Great thickness. Don't be discouraged. Just do alot of cardio and dieting and it will only be a matter of a few months. Keep it up!

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Nice thickness!

Rocket

Thread Information