BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

Ahhh, finally feeling like I'm getting back to normal.

I'm only a few weeks into my cycle, but after being off for so long with my shoulder injury, it's nice to finally be able to lift again. I've still a long way to go......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ahhh, finally feeling like I'm getting back to normal.-dsc02481.jpg  

yooo is offline Associate Member
    lookin large... stats?

Another one....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ahhh, finally feeling like I'm getting back to normal.-dsc024751111.jpg  
    Last edited by buylongterm; 08-25-2004 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yooo
    lookin large... stats?
    I'm about 5ft 7 1/2inches. Since I haven't gone on the scale lately, I don't know my exact weight. This is my 3rd cycle. I recently decided to up the dose to see how it would affect me. So far, so good. No sides....

1 - 4 Prop 75mg ED
    1 - 21 Enan 800-1000mg

1 - 20 EQ 500mg (250mg E3D)
    11 - 20 Fina 50mg ED
    21- 23 prop 100mgs ED

1 - 23 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 23 L-dex .25mg ED
    Last edited by buylongterm; 08-26-2004 at 08:08 AM.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    From the first pic you posted of yourself on the beach to your physique today, what a remarkable transformation you have made. Truly inspirational to us all bro!

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    From the first pic you posted of yourself on the beach to your physique today, what a remarkable transformation you have made. Truly inspirational to us all bro!
    Thanks bro, I really appreciate it. Like I said, I've got a long way to go, but Im going to take it very slow...

Peace,

BLT

Looking real good BLT.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I'm only a few weeks into my cycle, but after being off for so long with my shoulder injury, it's nice to finally be able to lift again. I've still a long way to go......
    did you stop training completley after your shoulder injury, or just stop training areas that aggrovate your shoulder?

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    did you stop training completley after your shoulder injury, or just stop training areas that aggrovate your shoulder?
    I literally had to stop training all together. It was that bad. My shoulders are the biggest part of my body, so they always want to take over no matter what I work on. The pain was unbearable!!!! I couldn't work tri's, bi's, back, etc. I was told the only way it would heal would be surgery or rest. (I opted for rest)

Peace,

BLT

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    What about legs? Squatting may have been out the question but theres still the leg press etc.
    This was in no way meant to be a criticism BLT so hope it hasnt come out like one. Hope your shoulder holds up. I have hurt both of mine to a far lesser degree before and i know how much that sucked! Over a year and im only now beginning to get close to new PB's on the bench etc.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Totally different person from the beach pic! Amazing job bro! Hows that shoulder going?

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    What about legs? Squatting may have been out the question but theres still the leg press etc.
    This was in no way meant to be a criticism BLT so hope it hasnt come out like one. Hope your shoulder holds up. I have hurt both of mine to a far lesser degree before and i know how much that sucked! Over a year and im only now beginning to get close to new PB's on the bench etc.
    Not at all bro! Yeah, I did work legs but not to the extent I should of. It just sucks to be in a gym and not be able to do upper body. Kind of depressing...

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Totally different person from the beach pic! Amazing job bro! Hows that shoulder going?
    Thanks. I don't want to jinx it, but the shoulder is hanging in there. I'm staying away from benching, though I do dumbbell benching but with lighter weights. For now I'm taking it slow and lifting light. That also seems to be helping strengthen my shoulder. I am also now in physcial thearpy as well. I'm doing electric stimulation right before my workout which also seems to help.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Thanks. I don't want to jinx it, but the shoulder is hanging in there. I'm staying away from benching, though I do dumbbell benching but with lighter weights. For now I'm taking it slow and lifting light. That also seems to be helping strengthen my shoulder. I am also now in physcial thearpy as well. I'm doing electric stimulation right before my workout which also seems to help.
    Thats good to hear bro Just dont let the arthritis kick in Keep us updated on your progress bro.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    looking pretty lean bro,were you keeping up with your cardio while laid up.you obviously did something.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    looking pretty lean bro,were you keeping up with your cardio while laid up.you obviously did something.
    No cardio. No diet, no nothing. I was a lazy ass.

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    i agree, i saw your beach pics and its a good transformation, you look totally different! hang in there bro, the test and fina will get you back up in strength and mass in no time, also i wanna tell you, that you have a nice cycle there, i'm going to run something almost identical to it, using test, eq, fina too, almost the same dosages as well!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

exactly

Thanks bro, I really appreciate it. Like I said, I've got a long way to go, but Im going to take it very slow...

Peace,

BLT
    that is exactly what i was going to say!alot of these new guys may not remember where you started but they can see that even a shoulder injury can't hold you down. much respect for the way you have worked hard for the goals you have set for yourself.you're always solid in my book.i'm wishing you the best as i know you'll break through your set back and be right on pace to take it to the next level my friend!!

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    that is exactly what i was going to say!alot of these new guys may not remember where you started but they can see that even a shoulder injury can't hold you down. much respect for the way you have worked hard for the goals you have set for yourself.you're always solid in my book.i'm wishing you the best as i know you'll break through your set back and be right on pace to take it to the next level my friend!!
    Thanks a lot bro! Coming from you it means ton! You definitely deserve to be a MOD in my book! Now.... if only I can look like you one day!!!

Take care,

Peace

BLT

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Ro
    i agree, i saw your beach pics and its a good transformation, you look totally different! hang in there bro, the test and fina will get you back up in strength and mass in no time, also i wanna tell you, that you have a nice cycle there, i'm going to run something almost identical to it, using test, eq, fina too, almost the same dosages as well!
    Thanks bro!!! Best of luck on your cycle. Keep me updated with your progress!!!

BLT

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i'm sure i'll never be a MOD

Thanks a lot bro! Coming from you it means ton! You definitely deserve to be a MOD in my book! Now.... if only I can look like you one day!!!

Take care,

Peace

BLT
    but you will make huge improvements that i'm sure of.you look great now and it's all coming together for you.alot of respect for how hard you have worked and for me, your compliments mean alot.you're right there bro just go take it!!!

Thread Information