Thread: Lucky27 Pic's

lucky27 is offline Associate Member

Lucky27 Pic's

I'm in week 14 of a 17 week cycle, This is my third cycle.
    Current cycle:
    Eq - 300 mg - E3D weeks 1-14
    Tren - 100 mg - ED weeks 1-13
    Prop - 120 mg - ED weeks 1-17
    Anavar - 50 mg ED weeks 8-17
    Also cycling in T3 and clen

Stats :
    27 years
    6'3 1/2"
    263 lbs.
    Body fat is between 7.5 to 8.5 % ( had it done 3 different times by 2 different people, by a 7 point skinfold test)
    I know my lower abs look a lot more than 8 % , but it's not fat, I just have a lot of loose skin. Before i started taking bodybuilding seriously, I was like 325 lbs. and probably 25-30 % Bodyfat, subsequently i have a lot of loose skin.

I first started in Jan 2001, and concentrated on diet and cardio and got myself down to 230 lbs. About October of 2001 i got interested in bodybuilding, and slowly brought myself up to where I'm at today, Its pretty cool I went from 325 to 230 now back to 263.
    I have had a couple of visits with plastic surgeons and looking into have the loose skin removed, cause when i look at myself in the mirror, the loose skin discourages me !!!!
    I also know I need to work on my Quads!!
    So go ahead, let the remarks start !!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lucky27 Pic's-front-double-bi.jpg   Lucky27 Pic's-front-lat.jpg   Lucky27 Pic's-front-relaxed.jpg   Lucky27 Pic's-hammy.jpg   Lucky27 Pic's-quad.jpg  

more pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lucky27 Pic's-most-muscular.jpg   Lucky27 Pic's-rear-bouble-bi.jpg   Lucky27 Pic's-rear-lat-2.jpg   Lucky27 Pic's-rear-lat.jpg  

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Awesome job!

You look really great.. thick as fuk too...

Congrats on the weightloss, and dedication..

You look great overall... very proportional IMO..

I encourage you to share your Training/Diet stories, did you keep a journal?

You look awesome bro. Congrats on the weightloss. This should be a reminder to all fat slobs who bitch about being fat. You have any before pics of yourself? Also you should get another band on your other arm, the one with the band looks bigger.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    looking great! Do you have before pics?

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    great job bro!

TRIBOL is offline Associate Member
    you look great bro. great job!

did u juice all the way thru till now while you where trying to loose fat in 2001?

TrIBOL

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    arms look good....

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    DUde,

Lookin awesome...I have the same problem with the loose skin as you do. You seemed to have conquered the love handles, something I just cannot do. Most of my weight was in my stomach and when I lost it , I had tons of extra skin. I actually had a tummy tuck to get rid of it.

Let us know more...we share alot in common.

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    dang bro, looking good!!!

Hey bigger-bri, let me know about that tummy tuck, I'm very seriously looking into it, is it worth it? How bad is the scar, what was the recovery time like??

I have a couple of before pictures 1 or 2 dressed and 1 without a shirt, I'll have to get them scanned, cause they are just regular 35 mm pictures,and get them posted. It's hard to find pictures of my old self, i guess when you looked like i did you really don't want any pictures, plus, me and my long time girlfriend(fiance ) split up in 2003, and she took all the old pictures i had.

I didn't cycle all the way through. In Jan of 2001 I said i just I'm tired of being a fat ass and started running my ass off, for the first 8-10 months I just did cardio and a little circuit training to keep some muscle.I also was very strict on my diet, went no carbs (20 or less) for about 6 months then slowly weened myself back on carbs. About the end of 2001 and beginning of 2002 bodybuilding bug bit me. I saw what I was capable of doing as far as weight so i set my mind on BB, I lifted naturally until Jan of 2003, that's when my fiance split, and I couldn't think of a better reason not to try gear ( she would have never let me try it !!!) And it's not like i just started lifting i lifted all through school and after, but it was for football or for powerlifting, so I wasn't a newbie to the weight room, just a newbie to BB style of working out.
    So this is me 3 years and 7 months and 3 cycles later .
    Ultimate goal is to be 270 to 275 and below 6% BF.
    Looking at getting that tummy tuck hopefully about end of Sept. this year, then all the nasty ass skin will be gone!!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Congrats on your progress!

~SC~

mayhem229 is offline New Member
    [QUOTE=lucky27]

I didn't cycle all the way through. In Jan of 2001 I said i just I'm tired of being a fat ass and started running my ass off, for the first 8-10 months I just did cardio and a little circuit training to keep some muscle.I also was very strict on my diet, went no carbs (20 or less) for about 6 months then slowly weened myself back on carbs. QUOTE]

I can see where the rapid weight loss did a number on your muscle mass but it looks like your putting it all back together nicely. Whit you sitll being in your late 20's you will feel an even better conditioning after you hit 30. I did and just remember to keep cycling the juice and consistent with pct. Keep up the great work...ooh and sweet back tat!

Latimus is offline Banned
    what are some of your measurements

you look awesome bro, great job....

Mass Quest is offline Associate Member
    good work bro

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    Congrats Bro Keep It Up!!!!!!!!!

thickmass is offline Member
    fucq a duck!

I took measurements on the same morning as those pictures were taken'
    here they are ( cold )
    neck-18 3/4"
    chest- 53 1/2"
    Arms - 19 3/4 "
    Waist - 34 1/2"
    Quads - 28"
    Calves - 17 3/4"
    Forearms - 15"

I want to take some more pictures, but actually do them after a workout, get pumped for them.
    I like the pictures above , but I don't think they do me justice. My vascularity didn't show up, usually after a W/O I got spiderwebs running through my shoulders , chest , and quads, and my arms are very vascular as well. ALso I need to work on my rear lat spread pose, Sometimes I can hit it and it looks awesome, sometimes not so good.So I'm not pleased with the back pictures. In the weight room mirrors, you can see a lot more definition in my back, but I had to take those pictures in the training classroom since it was empty, the lighting is different in the 2 rooms. ( wouldn't let me take my shirt off during business hours in the weight room)

Hey Lucky,

Once again congrats on the work...you look awesome and have me way jealous.

RE: Tummy Tuck
    I had mine over 5 years ago and back then it cost around $6,000. It may be cheaper or more expensive now...not sure. I am probably going to go back and have something done to my sides and lower back area. When I had mine done I only had the front done, but there is a 360 degree body tuck you can have done, but the scar goes all the way around your body. My scar is about 6-8 inches long across my lower abs.

I don't think alot of the guys out there realize how hard it is to deal with the results of losing lots of weight. You are exhilirated by the weight loss but they depressed by how your skin now looks. I should have had the 360 done, but now I am going to go back and finish the job. I don't look at it as an easy way out...it is something you must do in order for you to 100% mentally recover.

How quickly did you lose your weight? I lost mine in just around 3 months, which was way too fast. I am amazed at how you look. You are inspiring me to really work hard. Granted you are a way bigger guy than me at 6'3 (I am just about 6ft). I am currently 210, but just don't have that BIG look like you do.

Keep working!

Thanks bri,
    Words like yours make me want to hit the gym even harder, and to think I was nervous as hell when i put my pictures out here for everyone to see, I was expecting not so positive comments.
    I totally agree on the asp[ect of loosing weight, your excited but then depressed about your skin. I went from 325 to about 230 in about 15 months, and then went from 230 to about 263 ( today) in about 25 months, the cool thing is I'm the same waist size at 263 that i was at 230.And i do believe the extra 33 lbs i put on was LBM.

As far as the tuck goes I'm going to get the 360 done, so it will be the front, sides and rear, Right now I'm looking at about 6,300.00 for the procedure, but I have one more consultation with another Dr. on Sept. 8. and I'll see what his fee will be.

After the procedure and healing is done, and proper PCT, I'll probably jump on my 4th cycle, thinking of trying HGH for the first time!!
    I really want 270 and 6% BF !!! I am determined

"Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated"

TheOak182 is offline Associate Member
    Looking good bro! Keep up the intensity!

Hey,

Good luck with the docs....just make sure you get one that really seems to be interested in your needs and doesn't treat you like part of an assembly line. I was gonna get my sides and back done about 2 years ago, but after going to a bunch of docs, none of them made me feel comfortable, so I never did the surgery.

The recovery from my tuck wasn't all that bad. The worst pain was during the first couple of days. The absolute worst pain i have felt in my life was when the doc removed drainage tubes from my stomach the day after surgery...WOW that hurt! Drainage and bleeding are the biggest post op problems. They will require you to wear a compression garment around your waist for several weeks. That helps healing and stops bleeding. You will also have to put on antibiotic creams from several weeks to help the wounds heal.

I was back working out in about 2 1/2 weeks, although my doc didn't really give me the go ahead until about 4 weeks. I just did some light arm work and upper body work to keep me sane. BUT DON"T do anything that cause you to move your abs or lower back alot. That will cause your wounds to rip open...not pretty.

Also, make sure that you get one of the newer scar lightening drugs that are now on the market. They were not around back when I had my surgery, but they should help alot. Also stay out of the sun for the first several months or even year. The sun will darken your scars fast and make them look worse.

Hit me up anytime for more info. Let me know when you are ready to go under the knife and I will keep you updated on my progress.

Later Bro

Bri

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky27
    I went from 325 to about 230 in about 15 months, and then went from 230 to about 263 ( today) in about 25 months, the cool thing is I'm the same waist size at 263 that i was at 230.And i do believe the extra 33 lbs i put on was LBM.
    6'3" @ 263lbs?! You're huge. Great job.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Great job man, badass tattoo on your back

Thread Information