Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    anabolicwannabe is offline Associate Member
    just a question, is GH injected or swallowed.. i know nolva is available in tabs, but HCG and GH have this IU thing.. do we dissolve them under tongue, swallow, or inject?

and notsmall, you might not have the best body around, but you sure made **** good progress.

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Nice work! Keep training and keep us posted.

Rocket

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Here's just a suggestion -you need to get the pix taken from more like chest or higher level, and take them all consistently from that angle in the future to accurately gauge progress.

Anybody would have narrow shoulders and wide midsection with the camera at crotch level and looking up like you have it since it distorts so badly. You've obviously put on a lot of muscle, it's just the camera angle is making you look bad.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    anabolicwannabe - er, thanks I think...

Rocket - Thanks!

johnsomebody - Thanks bro, I like that theory! - I don't really think the pictures do me justice but I didn't want to say that as it sounds like excuses.

RidinHard is offline New Member
    wow..thats some **** progress..keep it up..

muff-chaser is offline Associate Member
    keep up the work

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    That is some killer progress bro. Keep it up.

RidinHard, muff-chaser & getinbig - Thanks guys, wait till you see the next set of pics!

brian11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    What's "homersexual" about hair removal? If youre referring to giving a $hit about your appearance at all being "homersexual" then I guess we're all "homersexuals" because isn't bodybuilding all about how you look?

I really hope you don't do arms before you do delts on this day...

WTF??? You come on here calling people "homersexuals" because they wax and shave, I'd say fvcking guys in the @ss makes you a little more of one bro!

Heres the link to where I got that quote New Pics
    has a whole different meaning for this guy...

Pics look great notsmall

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with the camera angle theory

Angelis is offline Banned
    Hey Bro.... great job youve inspired me. I was begining to lose hope I tried Diet and cardio and it hasnt been working right but now Ive got a better diet and im gonna be doing more cardio... anything I can do.

Tallon484 is offline Junior Member
    I'm proud of you NotSmall.

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    ....Hey, Notsmall - your progress is something to be proud of. Keep up the good fight!
    As for HGH, I have been using it since early February and made some great progress using ONLY HGH. I then embarked on a Test cycle to go along with the HGH and did even better, but don't let anyone dissuade you from trying HGH alone - it is a great adjunct to training and a good diet!! (check out my thread "My HGH experience so far" on the "over 30" forum).

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    D@amn doode, awesome progress. Don't mind the haters, some people think that if you do a cycle or two and don't look like a pro bodybuilder that you suck and did something wrong...that couldn't be further from the truth. You did great and that kind of progress is something to be very proud of.

Thanks for all the support from all you guys!
    I have been on the GH since then and have made more progress but I'm refraining from posting new pics till I finish my test, tren & primo cycle that I just started.
    Duck of Death - Your thread was instrumental in my decision to use GH!
    clockworks - Thanks bro! If by haters you mean that fag thickmass, don't worry he doesn't phase me, he's nothin' but a perv, click on his title and select "Find all posts by..." he's never out of the pics forum! Obviously he just didn't fancy me, never mind.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    SO this is the man NOTSMALL! Fack the haters bro, that's some good progress, use the GH,alot of idiots on this board seem to beleive that GH is some super drug that only the pros should use.....anyway keep up the good work hit that chest and those traps, arms look killer.......try to find a way to hit your abs HARD.
    Last edited by BajanBastard; 11-21-2004 at 08:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    SO this is the man NOTSMALL! Fack the haters bro, that's some good progress, use the GH,alot of idiots on this board seem to beleive that GH is some super drug that only the pros should use.....anyway keep up the good work hit that chest and those traps, arms look killer.......try to find a way to hit your abs HARD.
    Thanks bro!
    I know what you mean about the GH, some people seem to think it's something you only 'graduate' to after a minimum of 10 AAS cycles.
    My main focus at the moment is chest, traps are popping up nicely and for the first time in a long while my abs are just poking through!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

Your progress isn't bad... but IMO it could've been done naturally.It really doesn't appear that you had a solid base prior to juicing...

Quote Originally Posted by thickmass
    Next we'll have fat arsed women doin gH because "everybody does".
    This used to be a good board where rational advice was dished out.

Now all you see is guys sucking up to ppl posting pics and encouraging them to juice from day 1 and use HGH from day 3.
    I can't flame you in response thickmass...cus i agree 100%

As you've probably noticed - no legs. If I train legs they struggle to recover with all that running which is a priority right now. Also, although you can't tell from the pics my legs are pretty chunky, I'll soon catch them up once I'm happy with my bf%.
    From what you've listed above..it appears that you're running only 3 times a week... You're running gear.. not undergoing extreme caloric deprivation...really you have no excuse for not training legs.If running prevents recovery in your opinion..switch to another form of cardio that'll aide you in meeting your weight-loss goals... and suck it up and train legs...Not training legs is one of the biggest mistakes anyone trying to lose bodyfat can make.Besides...you're training delts twice and abs 3 times a week... and can't train legs ONCE?

This reply isn't meant to discourage you or flame (en totale)..I'm just tired of the post-whoring "you look great" comments that flood the board.Truth is..you need work.You've made progress..but... IMO u could benefit from some direction.A negative-constructive comment (such as what thickmass was infering rather poorly) is more productive to you than all of these "o you're looking so good" comments.

~Nark

p.s.
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    I really hope you don't do arms before you do delts on this day...
    Actually... logic would suggest that If he did Triceps first..followed by biceps.. followed by his lateral movements and did his shoulder presses last... training arms first wouldn't affect the quality of his shoulder workout.JMO BTW.It'd just be more physically and mentally fatiguing (i.e. harder)

Quote Originally Posted by anteriordeltoid
    there's no such thing as overtraining. there's only under-eating.
    [b]I actually believe that statement... certain conditions must be present tho IMO[b]

Quote Originally Posted by anteriordeltoid
    Our bodies are still made like our ancestors from millions of years ago. Our body and muscles are made to survive in a jungle...hunting down our food on foot, climbing places, running away from predators....day after day. Our muscles are not made to sit in an sl500, drive to the gym and do 20 sets, then go to a restaurant and tell yourself you "overtrained."
    Good logic.. but flawed.The quality of nutrients differs between cave-man time and now.Our foods are leached.Our air is poisoned..as is our environment.Not meaning to hijack the topic tho..i think this should be another topic in itself..care to start it anteriordeltoid?

AnabolicAlien Guest

flame me all you want but...

you can flame me all you want but...

i don't think you're anywhere near ready for hgh and that you could've looked the way you do now naturally. yes, you've made some major gains but that doesn't now justify a hardcore and sophisticated cycle.

take a look at some others pics in this forum including myself. compare your body to ours and our cycles. maybe that'll change your mind.

i have an impressive amount of experience in bodybuilding, nutrition, and AAS.

i hope you make the smart decision.

A.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    It really doesn't appear that you had a solid base prior to juicing...
    You're absolutely correct, I didn't. I received some very bad advice prior to finding this board. (From a 'friend' who just happened to be the guy selling me the juice.) But that is in the past now and I must carry on from where I am now - you live and learn.

[b]From what you've listed above..it appears that you're running only 3 times a week... You're running gear.. not undergoing extreme caloric deprivation...really you have no excuse for not training legs.If running prevents recovery in your opinion..switch to another form of cardio that'll aide you in meeting your weight-loss goals... and suck it up and train legs...Not training legs is one of the biggest mistakes anyone trying to lose bodyfat can make.Besides...you're training delts twice and abs 3 times a week... and can't train legs ONCE?
    Relax bro, I train legs now. As far as training delts twice a week - I wasn't hitting all 3 heads both times.

This reply isn't meant to discourage you or flame (en totale)..I'm just tired of the post-whoring "you look great" comments that flood the board.Truth is..you need work.You've made progress..but... IMO u could benefit from some direction.A negative-constructive comment (such as what thickmass was infering rather poorly) is more productive to you than all of these "o you're looking so good" comments.
    I refer you to the title of the thread "Progress so far ....." I am well aware that I need work, I didn't title the thread "Check me out I look great!" did I?

NotSmall
    Last edited by NotSmall; 11-21-2004 at 01:48 PM.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Who here DOESN'T "need work"??

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    you can flame me all you want but...

i don't think you're anywhere near ready for hgh and that you could've looked the way you do now naturally. yes, you've made some major gains but that doesn't now justify a hardcore and sophisticated cycle.

take a look at some others pics in this forum including myself. compare your body to ours and our cycles. maybe that'll change your mind.

i have an impressive amount of experience in bodybuilding, nutrition, and AAS.

i hope you make the smart decision.

A.A.
    Ahhh, AnabolicAlien - the voice of reason! Aren't you the guy that did 3.5g of test a week - tell me that was necessary.

And just what is the criteria for deciding when someone is ready for GH?

NotSmall.

youknowme is offline Member
    Some more pics soon ey'...lets see the progress you've made bro

Quote Originally Posted by youknowme
    Some more pics soon ey'...lets see the progress you've made bro
    Will post some more in the New Year bro when I've finished my current cycle.

AnabolicAlien Guest

hey bro...

NOTSMALL....

go ahead and do whatever you want. you obviously won't listen to "the voice of reason" anyway. i'd try to explain why i did so much test but frankly it would be so far over your head there would be no point.

the proof is in the pudding man. like i said before, check out others pics and their cycles. you'll find many who are in a lot better shape than you who are no where near trying GH yet.

i'm just trying to help you out. if you want to give me a shot about my cycle history fine - just take a look at my pics at the same time. best wishes.

A.A.
    Last edited by AnabolicAlien; 11-21-2004 at 05:22 PM.

NOTSMALL....

go ahead and do whatever you want. you obviously won't listen to "the voice of reason" anyway. i'd try to explain why i did so much test but frankly it would be so far over your head there would be no point.

the proof is in the pudding man. like i said before, check out others pics and their cycles. you'll find many who are in a lot better shape than you who are no where near trying GH yet.

i'm just trying to help you out. if you want to give me a shot about my cycle history fine - just take a look at my pics at the same time. best wishes.

A.A.
    A.A.

Bro, I have seen your pics, they are very impressive.

As far as the reason for doing your high dose of test - I couldn't care less what your reason was, my point was that it wasn't exactly in line with popular opinion was it?

And as for the GH, yes there are lots of people who are in better shape than me who haven't tried it yet - so? One of my main reasons for GH is for its benefits to my skin, I have extensive stretch marks (and I mean extensive) and alot of loose skin,to my knowledge GH is the only thing that can help these things besides surgery. (I spoke to a vet - ulter, who told me GH faded his stretch marks to the point that they are barely visible) After 2 1/2 months on it my stretch marks are fading nicely and the loose skin is slowly tightening up. Obviously the fat loss and muscle gain were also very persuasive, what do you feel are the downsides of me doing it?

You still have not explained to me what your criteria is for deciding who is and who isn't ready for GH.

NotSmall.

AnabolicAlien Guest

hey...

i don't have time to type much but it makes more sense now. i'm considering it too mainly for my skin.

good luck.

A.A.

i don't have time to type much but it makes more sense now. i'm considering it too mainly for my skin.

good luck.

A.A.
    Thanks bro, it's not something I rushed into.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    awwwww! A.A and notsmall how sweet......lol.....post more pics after your GH run bro.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    nice tattoo notsmall and a big improvment since april i'll give you a look at my tat when i get some pic's sorted

AnabolicAlien Guest

well...

just wanted to add that i could give you a list of what GH is indicated for but you and i both know that neither of us fit the criteria.

as good as u look, i think you could still make some great gains without any substances. i know i can as well.

i was thinking that for me, i'm going to train hard and eat right for a year. if i don't make some good gains after that and my acne doesn't clear then i'm going to jump on GH. i also want to wait a year so i can spend the money comfortably. from the research i've done so far i'd want to run 4 iu's/day with insulin .

what i said in an earlier post was kind of harsh but i'm glad you took it well.... and it was hypocritical now that i think about it. i just want you to do what's best for your body.

keep me posted, use PM's if you want.

A.A.

looking good bro, great improvment, gives me soemthign to think about, I am still way overweight, and trying to lean down, keep it up bro

Peace
    alex

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    great improvements bro keep it up!

-SHRED

big k.l.g. - Don't get jealous, I got plenty of love for you too baby!
    I will post more pics in the new year, if you need some in the mean time to keep you going PM me and I'll sort you out!

stocky121 - Thanks bro , I'm thinking of getting the same design on the opposite upper arm/shoulder. Post pics of your ink dude.

AnabolicAlien - Don't sweat it bro, I'm pretty thick skinned (must be the GH! )
    I know what you're saying about making natural gains but I bet in reality maybe 2% of the members of this board actually hit their natural potential before juicing.
    Let us know how your photo shoot goes!

ArkansasAlex - Thanks bro! Stick at it, you'll get there. I know what it's like when you first start out, your goal just seems so far away but if you stay consistant and keep making little changes, tightening up your diet a little bit each week, you will make progress.

dr.shred - Thanks man, I appreciate it!
    Last edited by NotSmall; 11-23-2004 at 03:06 AM.

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    probally on of the best real transformations ive seen on this board, nice work! gh will help alot

Who WAS that fat cunt at the start of the thread?!?

Attachment 132952

gymmonster is offline Associate Member

hahahhahahah

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall View Post

Attachment 132952
    One of the many losers with nothing better to do than

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f boy.jpg 
Views:	255 
Size:	7.0 KB 
ID:	137214

I know Im bringing up an old post but Great dedication bro
    Im in these forums like crazy trying to get the knowledge all you guys have

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall View Post

Attachment 132952
    HUGE props to you bro....thats serious hard work and dedication, anyone who saw you today would ASSUME u have been in good shape your entire life...Something no one can take away from you, you're definitely a great example to the entire community of what hard work can accomplish, and to all these assholes getting gastric bypass, you're a great example of what old fashioned diet&training can do. Good fu**ing job man! And guess what, you LOOK LIKE YOU JUICE NOW! lol...

Quote Originally Posted by gymmonster View Post
    One of the many losers with nothing better to do than

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f boy.jpg 
Views:	255 
Size:	7.0 KB 
ID:	137214

I know Im bringing up an old post but Great dedication bro
    Im in these forums like crazy trying to get the knowledge all you guys have
    Thanks bro
    (The 'fat cunt' remark was referring to myself though lol)

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    HUGE props to you bro....thats serious hard work and dedication, anyone who saw you today would ASSUME u have been in good shape your entire life...Something no one can take away from you, you're definitely a great example to the entire community of what hard work can accomplish, and to all these assholes getting gastric bypass, you're a great example of what old fashioned diet&training can do. Good fu**ing job man! And guess what, you LOOK LIKE YOU JUICE NOW! lol...
    Thanks buddy - really appreciate it! I'm actually a bit leaner now too - I don't come on here very often these days (the squabbling wears me down lol) but I'll post some updated pics again soon...

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    Nice work!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information