Builder15 is offline Junior Member

Just introducing myself

Hey everyone, i just registered here, and i am very impressed with this site. I am also a member of abcbodybuilding. I am 16 years old and i am 5'11" and i weigh 195 pounds. If you want to know other stats just let me know. I didnt really know where to post this so this just sorta seemed like the right place even though i have no picture. I have never taken steroids or even thought about it and i dont plan too. I am going all natural. I do think that it is wrong to have a site that pushes the use of steroids but that is just my opinion and i know not everyone on this site juices. However i do like the vast information that i have found and its great, i hope i can make a good contribution to this site with the knowledge that i have.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Hmmm, welcome to AR?

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    welcome... one thing, this site does NOT push the use of steroids , it only gives information for those who are going to use them anyway, so that those individuals will be as safe as possible while using them.

Originally posted by big_guy
    welcome... one thing, this site does NOT push the use of steroids, it only gives information for those who are going to use them anyway, so that those individuals will be as safe as possible while using them.
    Big guy said it better than I could.....100% to what he said !

Builder15 is offline Junior Member
    I didnt intend to sound like i was degrading the site or anything. Its just that i read a lot of posts from teenagers who want to or have already taken steroids . I think steroids should only be used if you have reached your genetic limit. And at 16 or 18 you have not reached your limit because your body is producing tons of testosterone . Sorry for coming off the wrong way. I personally dont think there is anything wrong with it, steroids are just not for me cause i dont want the side effects that could come with it.

Originally posted by Tennis_God

Exactly...we in no way push anyone to use steroids...in fact I find myself telling people NOT too more often than anything else. But anyway...welcome man....you will definitely learn alot!
    TG I find thios interesting. Why would you tell someone not to take AS? (not condeming at all real question)

Is it because if they have crappo genetics like me why do it? (If this is the reason I can understand why)

I guess you think why waste the money and effort if you can't look like a competitive bodybuilder why bother right? I can understand that thinking and that is one reason I haven't probably tried them in the last year or so.

(this is TOTALLY not a flame, would like to know why you would tell some folks not to use, I'm really interested and would also like other folks perspectives too)

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Originally posted by Canes4Ever

TG I find thios interesting. Why would you tell someone not to take AS? (not condeming at all real question)

Is it because if they have crappo genetics like me why do it? (If this is the reason I can understand why)

I guess you think why waste the money and effort if you can't look like a competitive bodybuilder why bother right? I can understand that thinking and that is one reason I haven't probably tried them in the last year or so.

(this is TOTALLY not a flame, would like to know why you would tell some folks not to use, I'm really interested and would also like other folks perspectives too)
    because they are too young

Re: Just introducing myself

Originally posted by Builder15
    I do think that it is wrong to have a site that pushes the use of steroids but that is just my opinion and i know not everyone on this site juices.

ummm, bro. If we pushed people to use steroids , why would the administrator, Me , still be natural?

Originally posted by Builder15
    I didnt intend to sound like i was degrading the site or anything. Its just that i read a lot of posts from teenagers who want to or have already taken steroids. I think steroids should only be used if you have reached your genetic limit. And at 16 or 18 you have not reached your limit because your body is producing tons of testosterone. Sorry for coming off the wrong way. I personally dont think there is anything wrong with it, steroids are just not for me cause i dont want the side effects that could come with it.
    go back and read the posts that are started by people your age. No one thinks that steroids should be started at that age.

In fact take a look at this post Stuck to the stop of the steroid section So you're ready to Cycle eh? -- A little collection of pointers from a teenager.

I am not trying to put you down or flame you, I just want you to look around for a little bit. After you look around you will see that we all agree with you and you do with us.

Originally posted by PTbyJason

because they are too young
    But other than that reason Jason, would you or any of the other pros (and I mean that as anyone who juices) tell someone not to take AS?

Originally posted by Canes4Ever

But other than that reason Jason, would you or any of the other pros (and I mean that as anyone who juices) tell someone not to take AS?
    yeah, let's see, there are the following statements:

1) I have been working out for a month now, and...

(got to work out longer than that)

2) I have been working out off and on for a year now, I think I want to use steroids , but I am not sure.......

(if you are not sure, you are not ready)

3) I have been working out for a while, taking in 50 grams of protein every day! and I am ready to get blown up!!!

(if you don't have your diet in check, you don't need to start the sauce)

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    One big reason I would recommend someone not take steroids (and i am by no means an expert, simply a novice) is if they have not, or are not putting in the effort in the gym. So many guys I know go to the gym, and go through there workouts, but do it with no intensity. They don't push themselves. And yet I always here, damn bro, how come you are so much bigger than me and we both workout the same amount of time.... Steroids are for people who are ready for them! If you are not ready, you wont get near there full effect. I'm starting my first cycle next monday! wish me luck! Hope that kinda answers your question Canes4ever.

Thread Information