BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Two months out of the gym...i suck

I set foot in the gym today for the first time in about two months. I had made one or two other efforts in the last two months but never really got into the workout. For those that know the story, i hate to beat a dead horse, but this was not be being lazy so much as knowing that my own drive and dedication may have been a catalyst in my girlfriend's bulemia 'returning'. Each time i tried to go into the gym, i literally felt as depressed as I'd ever been in my life...workouts came to be associated with intense feelings of guilt and I'm just now coming to terms with that.

BUt anyway, got into the gym today for a good 'introductory' workout to get back into the swing of things and was able to get thorugh it without any feelings of guilt or shame. This pic is what got me motivated again....here's a pic of my back from july 3rd and one from september 3rd....in only two months it went from nice and defined to sloppy....thank god i was working a manual labor job this summer so i didn't go to hell entirely. THough, i gotta say, it's not as bad as I thought it'd be, though it's still bad. But i'm throwing it up in the public domain for further motivation. It should be obvious which one was from july and which from today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Two months out of the gym...i suck-backcomparison-copy.jpg  
    Last edited by BigGreen; 09-03-2004 at 12:43 PM.

good luck..those first 2 weeks or so will be rough, but once you get back into the routine, everything will seem second nature again. Also, your tan as **** in the one pic, lay out for a few days and your back will look jacked again.

ttuPrincess Guest
    no sweat big green.. it all come back with time.. just keep your butt in gear and well be seeing awesome pics again from you soon!

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Dude,

I don't think you look at that bad now...PLUS you were much tanner in the July pic which shows off the definition more...in a few weeks you will be right back were you left off.

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Get to Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rocket

illuzions is offline Associate Member
    its not as bad as u think..hit em hard!!!

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    That 7 day diet made you hard as hell bro. I definetly wanted to give that a run before ending my cutting but never got around to it. Are you still running prop or did you hit PCT yet? If so how did the PCT go? I am starting mine tomorrow so I am not looking forward to it as always.

By the way why dont you go to walmart get some clippers and give yourself a haircut. They must not have barbers in Btown do they nancy girl.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    That 7 day diet made you hard as hell bro. I definetly wanted to give that a run before ending my cutting but never got around to it. Are you still running prop or did you hit PCT yet? If so how did the PCT go? I am starting mine tomorrow so I am not looking forward to it as always.

By the way why dont you go to walmart get some clippers and give yourself a haircut. They must not have barbers in Btown do they nancy girl.
    NO on ALL counts.

I stopped the cycle and went RIGHT into PCT probably the day after my gf's confession to me...i knew almost instantly it was going to keep me out of the the gym for a while and there was no way i was going to stay "on" while not being able to give it all in the gym. Also, I knew the whole situation would get worse before it got better, so I wanted the emotional roller of PCT to be over as soon as possible - something which in hindsight was a VERY good decision for 'us'...though probably not for my training.

And a definite NO to the barber issue...i'm giving this thing a while to grow out...not quite sure what i want to do with it, but I'll let it get a little longer and then see what can be done with it.

With regards to the seven day diet, it was far and away one of the most productive undertakings I've ever tackled....pure hell on the last two days but I can't wait to do it again. I'm going to spend this month just getting back into the swing of things, then about two months 'cleaning up' and getting some definition back before undertaking an ambitious bulker between thanksgiving and christmas. By ambitious I think i mean a foray into the realm of IGF...not positive though.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    I set foot in the gym today for the first time in about two months. I had made one or two other efforts in the last two months but never really got into the workout. For those that know the story, i hate to beat a dead horse, but this was not be being lazy so much as knowing that my own drive and dedication may have been a catalyst in my girlfriend's bulemia 'returning'. Each time i tried to go into the gym, i literally felt as depressed as I'd ever been in my life...workouts came to be associated with intense feelings of guilt and I'm just now coming to terms with that.

BUt anyway, got into the gym today for a good 'introductory' workout to get back into the swing of things and was able to get thorugh it without any feelings of guilt or shame. This pic is what got me motivated again....here's a pic of my back from july 3rd and one from september 3rd....in only two months it went from nice and defined to sloppy....thank god i was working a manual labor job this summer so i didn't go to hell entirely. THough, i gotta say, it's not as bad as I thought it'd be, though it's still bad. But i'm throwing it up in the public domain for further motivation. It should be obvious which one was from july and which from today.

patience in the key but yopour progress is pretty good.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    By ambitious I think i mean a foray into the realm of IGF...not positive though.
    I just started IGF on Sunday and today was my second PWO inject. I am running it with PCT so I will let you know what I think of it when all is said and done. I am just hoping to not gain too much fat from the PCT after raising my Kcals and not be too catabolic at the same time. Hopefully it will go as planned. I will have before and after pics dont worry.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Big...I was out for 4 months. The first few weeks are the hardest...till you get back in your routine. Hang in there. This is week 3 for me and the progress is amazing and makes me more and more motivated.

You can do it .
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Thread Information