TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member

Critique TheChosenOne

Took them yesterday after cutting up for about 10 weeks this summer. Feel free to flame, critique, point out trouble zones, etc. And no I dont have any pics of the wheels!! They suck and I know it! I will be making them my focus. I am 5"11-6'0" so it definetly doesnt help the way my legs look. I wish I was 5'6" and had short muscle bellies, Ok not really short people suck (even you mass but you do it well)

I apologize for the lighting of the pics. I take them on my digital video camera and then link them into my PC and they lose some of the definition in my muscles because of the quality difference. Oh well it will give you something to flame on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Critique TheChosenOne-summer-04-bdble.jpg   Critique TheChosenOne-summer-04-lat.jpg   Critique TheChosenOne-summer-04-most.jpg   Critique TheChosenOne-summer-04-relax.jpg  

builtthekid is offline Banned
    You allready look cut as **** man why u cutting again.

rocco78 is offline Junior Member
    You look awesome, man. You look ripped in that first shot. Hell, you look ripped in all of them. Looks like you could use some work on your lats to give you more of a V-shape, but all together good proportion as well. NO FLAME HERE - good work.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    you look good bro, only thing that i would hit more would be traps and lats

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    BRO! Now these are good pics........as well God loves you.....God only loves those that have freckles......that's what momma always told me. hahahahah

Nice double bi shot, delts look huge, back has some def. and nice tapered waist.....not bad at all bro. You know Mass is going to start hitting on you now don't you? hahahaha

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Looking good bro. I think you and I are about the same size. How much do you weigh?
    Keep it up!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    Looking good bro. I think you and I are about the same size. How much do you weigh?
    Keep it up!
    Including his huge ego? He thinks he's God's gift to the ARFF.......which means he weighs 423 lbs. hahahahaha Minus the ego I'd say a buck sventy.

mtnfit is offline New Member
    Looking good bro, Now go eat you skinny B******!!!!!

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    Including his huge ego? He thinks he's God's gift to the ARFF.......which means he weighs 423 lbs. hahahahaha Minus the ego I'd say a buck sventy.

hhmm, not the same size then. but whateva. Nice back / shoulders

Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    Hahaha yeah so the ARFFL Ego does weigh alot!! I actually weigh like 192lbs after I just cut. I weighed around 205lbs after winter bulking so I trimmed it down some. I am on Pheedno's PCT layout right now with IGF and Clen in conjunction. I am glad to see that the general consensus is that my lats are the lagging body part. I was told that in my last set of photos and since I have been hitting them hard. I actually have done nearly my entire workout with pull ups just to try to increase that back width. I am also injecting IGF into my lats on the days after workouts rather than into my Biceps as many seem to do. I actually fit into a pair of 30" jeans last week so I have lost about 2" from my waist in 10 weeks. I have been using all of the principles I picked up from the board but mostly from my first run with SwoleCat's SGX diet.

68 days til bulking season
    1-12 Test Suspension 100mg
    1-12 Esterless EQ 75mg
    1-8 Tren Acetate 75mg
    1-8 Nandrolone Phenylprop 75mg
    IGF-1 40mcg

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Okay, I'll critique TheChosenOne:

You have no direction in life - you know this, your parents DEFINITELY know this. Your sexual performances are likely lacking. Your handwriting is somewhat illegible and probably slants downwards in a most annoying fashion. I harbor little doubt that your toothbrush is somewhat crusty from your relunctance to rinse it following a good brushing....assuming you brush at all. I could go on.

Oh, and also, your arms and delts definitely overpower your lats, traps, and I suspect hammies as well in the rear double bi...but that's a problem worth having in many regards. Don't know what you're weight is, but I think we're close to the same size, but your upper body probably looks and is bigger since I do carry a lot of weight in my quads, hams and such. Don't make me post my sexy leg shot in your thread..... All in all, gotta say i'm impressed with the peak on the bis and the sweep of the tris.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Don't know what you're weight is, but I think we're close to the same size, but your upper body probably looks and is bigger since I do carry a lot of weight in my quads, hams and such. Don't make me post my sexy leg shot in your thread.....

You mean these sexy legs BigGreen? Is this what allows you to drag bears from the wilderness with brute power and hurl them onto the roof of your manly SUV??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Critique TheChosenOne-wheels3.jpg  

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    You mean these sexy legs BigGreen? Is this what allows you to drag bears from the wilderness with brute power and hurl them onto the roof of your manly SUV??
    Dammit they're sexy...no wonder broads love me. And yes that is what allows me to rassle bears, and yes i'm jealous of your rear double bi since that's one of my favorite shots of my own. **** you.

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    No flames here blood you look good, nice size good shape now hit thoses wheels!

Rocket

brian11 is offline Member
    abs and lower back need some work, but you look better than i do so who the hell am i to say anything.

Quote Originally Posted by brian11
    abs and lower back need some work, but you look better than i do so who the hell am i to say anything.
    Yeah I just got done guzzling 3/4 gal of water and my PWO shake. I was bloated like hell because I had just water/sodium depleted the week before. My lower abs do tend to store my most fat. I actually store fat like a chick in my legs, ass, and abs. I think I was meant to really have a vagina (dont get your hopes up juggs I dont ).

Here is a pic of my back from the winter and then a pick of my back currently. Hopefully it shows a bit of change since I have been trying to hit it hard.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Critique TheChosenOne-bdble3.jpg   Critique TheChosenOne-summer-04-bdble.jpg  

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    look pretty lean and cut, i'd just say lat size could be improved

Kid Shred is offline Member
    Look lean, ya could fan out those lats a bit and start hittin' some more lower back trunk exercises, but ya look good kid, keep hittin' it.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    looking good, but i think lats are lacking. Keep it up and hit it hard!

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    how old are you bro?

As long as you make progress, screw everybody else. Your shoulders tie in well... You have your areas of work... Make sure your giving your nervous system a good knock with some squats or dead lifts from time to time. You can pull your lats out with some wide rows and wide grip lat pulls... train in pain dont just lift the weight...

lookin good though

Quote Originally Posted by mmaximus25
    how old are you bro?

As long as you make progress, screw everybody else. Your shoulders tie in well... You have your areas of work... Make sure your giving your nervous system a good knock with some squats or dead lifts from time to time. You can pull your lats out with some wide rows and wide grip lat pulls... train in pain dont just lift the weight...

lookin good though
    I think actually you may have touched on the issue at hand here. That is training to my max all the time. I must be honest I dont go balls to the wall every day simply because I workout by myself and actually have a great fear of over training for some reason. I have only recently been hitting my back with fury and as you can see between the first pic 4months ago and now there has been some improvement. I definetly have the diet in tune and the sleep issue just dont feel I always bring 100% to the workout portion of things. Thanks for the advice and again I truly admire your physique great proportions and conditioning.

Haven't you heard? Everybody starts somewhere? I remember being your size too. Trust me as long as you're dedicated to looking good or improving someway or fashion. Speed or whether it is...boxing... I personally want to improve my all around speed but still be strong and try to look like tha "ROCK"… can you smellalla.

My growth really came from incorporating unilateral training and concentrating on the motion your body makes when you train. And of coarse knowing your diet...
    I don’t work out alot right now cause of work. So my calories have dropped... If you’re not busting ass then a high calorie diet just tackles your ass with unwanted body fat. Sure, taking juice helps but once you learn what and how to eat; ya know... in correlation with your activeness and training style you grow all the time... with or with out juice.

Just remember everything you lift, pull or push a contraction follows after... Any thing you lift. When you do an under handed body-width, seated row... put on enough weight that will allow you to pause and squeeze your shoulder blades together at the middle of the movement. Your hands should be perpendicular to your rib cage, and your rhomboids should be contracting your shoulder blades together... (Every once and a while go as heavy as you can after two or three warm-ups. Put on something that you can only get 6 or eight really *ucking hard reps out…then drop the weight down and get some quality pausing reps of 8-10 or failure)
    It sounds so simple but few focus on contracting. The more you focus on contraction and diet the faster you grow.
    You've got to work and heal to your genetic maximum... even if your raising your genetic bar with AAS or GH you still have to lift and heal to your genetic maximum to grow faster

I say in a year maybe 1-1/2 you can be right with me. Just be consistant.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Took them yesterday after cutting up for about 10 weeks this summer. Feel free to flame, critique, point out trouble zones, etc. And no I dont have any pics of the wheels!! They suck and I know it! I will be making them my focus. I am 5"11-6'0" so it definetly doesnt help the way my legs look. I wish I was 5'6" and had short muscle bellies, Ok not really short people suck (even you mass but you do it well)

I apologize for the lighting of the pics. I take them on my digital video camera and then link them into my PC and they lose some of the definition in my muscles because of the quality difference. Oh well it will give you something to flame on.

bro what are your current stats?

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    bro what are your current stats?
    I dont know actually I am on PCT so I will be staying away from the scale. My bf% tested out at 10% on one of those crappy bioelectric machines the other night. I am 5'11" 190+/- lbs in those pics. I would say waist may be 31-32" I wore a pair of 30" abercrombie jeans, but I dont know if they were indeed 30" around since most pants aren't actually the exact waist size. I have only been seriously training for 2.5yrs or so. In the mean time I have picked up about 40-50lbs depending on season.

Thanks for the comments MMax. I look forward to attacking my workouts this winter after I wrap up this PCT. I know that is the one thing harnessing me from making gains at a quicker rate. My goal will be to put on quality weight and not junk bulk like I did a year ago. I always got my protein in but often times I would eat junk food in between meals or randomly and that added to the time it took me to cut down, which in turn probably cost some muscle mass.
    Last edited by TheChosenOne; 09-10-2004 at 08:23 AM.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member

I dont think you necessarily have to cut... I almost had to double take on your pics... your build, shape, frame, etc is a lot like mine except maybe I have a little more on the upper back. I did the samething, packed on 40-50 lbs in the last 3 years but that is a LOT of weight even for that period of time and inevitably fat is responsible for portion of the gains.

I found a good answer, I stayed on a really long cycle, then finished it with L3-IFG1. It seems after 3 months on test, you start getting really good suppression of cortisol and the fat starts burning pretty good, each time I was wanting to go ahead and start PCT, I was finding I was more anabolic then ever in the muscles and the fat was burning off really good. I dropped my pant size back from 34 inches to now I can comfortably fit 31 and 32's. with one exception. While the 31 fits the waist, the thigh area is tight on those pants and also my once loose shirts now feel more painted on then ever in the pec to shoulders area, but I am not going to say I am all that just yet. COmpared to these other really bit guys on this board, I feel like a pip-squeak, however ironically, some guys at the gym refer to me as "big guy" as well as my circle of friends and family think I have grown to be huge, I just dont see it in myself yet.

Thread Information