TrueHate is offline New Member

My horrible before, mid, and after pics

I have the unfortunate curse of a small build, and when I was younger I got a little tired of being called skinny so often so I began working out.
    Also, unfortunately I have the curse of a lethal metabolism. I was working out hard and eating a good combo of foods with the nutrients i need, but it didn't seem to help. Anyhow

First pic is me before I even started working out, horribly skinny.
    Second pic is after working out for quite a while, i gained muscle but not much mass.
    Third pic is after some juicing, not too much gains but im working on it :/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My horrible before, mid, and after pics-z1.jpg   My horrible before, mid, and after pics-picture-136.jpg   My horrible before, mid, and after pics-z2.jpg  

Iowa is offline Banned
    I see some improvements bro, but you didn't need to juice to get them. I see in your profile that youre still 18. Read up on a mass building diet sticky. You'd be amazed how much mass you can gain just by a proper diet. Also, I wouldn't curse that high metabolism too much. You can add mass and stay lean at the same time.

TrueHate is offline New Member
    True, no i also realize it's the diet too.
    I got a little more serious and quit smoking, and started focusing on my protein and carbs (not to say i forgot all the other nutrients) since they are the most important for energy and muscle health/growth/repair.
    The metabolism is alright, just makes things a little tough.

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    hey man i would stay away from the juice again for quit some time, you just need to eat like a 300lb man and you will grow

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    You are getting bigger no question about it. Remember "Eat Big to Get Big"

Rocket

rocco78 is offline Junior Member
    I have known a guy for about 6 years with the exact same metabolism/ body structure as you. I hadn't seen him in about a year, and I saw him at the other day and he was HUGE. He said that over the last year he just started eating like a madman. He still can't maintain an ounce of bodyfat, but he is looking ripped and big. You may have to eat more than the average guy, but you can do it, and you have the luxury of not getting very fat in the process.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by rocco78
    I have known a guy for about 6 years with the exact same metabolism/ body structure as you. I hadn't seen him in about a year, and I saw him at the other day and he was HUGE. He said that over the last year he just started eating like a madman. He still can't maintain an ounce of bodyfat, but he is looking ripped and big. You may have to eat more than the average guy, but you can do it, and you have the luxury of not getting very fat in the process.
    thats what he told you .... but he may have juiced too mang.

I was like you man, I was "thin" I hated skinny. I worked out for a long long time.... took many many supplements and ate like a madman. I put on 100 pounds in 10 years or more. Could I have done it faster? I doubt it without turning into a fat pig of a human.

its gonna take time, but, if you juice now, you be giving up you natural gains.

good luck... more so on deciding what to do.

Thread Information