mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member

Max is @ 222, got hurt being stuipd!

I haven't worked legs in 5weeks about to be six. I had a minor pull to the right upper groin, lower ham and a very lightly strained-stressed posterior cruciate ligament on my left knee. There was no water and little swelling. but grit pain when I tried to lift my leg or pull and pivot.....

Some buddies needed me for a quick game of football at a picnic. I had showed up in sandals not prepared not thinking we're gonna play ball... Yeah well I scored on a rush and two kick returns cause I'm that good... Well, like a dip **** I tried to juke in sandals and strain the ligament that goes under your knee cap.

Then... stories not over. I was in the pit a Linkin Park and Korn in San Antone... again like a dumb ass jumped into the pit for a bit of rough play and over compensated with my right leg... and that’s how it all happened...

I'm using Soma and Ibuprofen to help me stretch and now I can jog but not sprint yet.

I didn't take pictures of my bruises or what ever they are when it first happened. The last pic is the last of it going away.

This is the first time I've hurt myself and taken care of myself by raising my calories so I didn't shrivel up. I lost 7lbs before I hurt my self... I plan on staying lean and maybe use IGF-1 for my bridge.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Max is @ 222, got hurt being stuipd!-pic3.jpg   Max is @ 222, got hurt being stuipd!-pic00006.jpg   Max is @ 222, got hurt being stuipd!-pic00005.jpg  

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Still jacked bro....****

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    Still jacked bro....****
    thx bro... I lost an inch around since my injury but that was probably always a little water due to higher glycogen levels...

a lot has changed around AR... It's pretty cool...

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Leggs still look great bro!

Rocket

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    look hard as nails bro

Latin is offline Associate Member
    good %¤# work!

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    yea you still look solid
    real solid

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    youve lost weight?? i wouldnt have guessed that all..looking as good as ever dude!
    peace
    tank

thx bro's

Quote Originally Posted by thetank
    youve lost weight?? i wouldnt have guessed that all..looking as good as ever dude!
    peace
    tank
    Thx to the bros above... That mean alot to me from brother Tank coming from one of the mass kings of the board.

Thx bros I took friends advice and treated everything just right and cleaned up my diet but also raised my cals. so I wouldn't shrivel..

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    I have always been impressed by your physique. As a matter of fact I think you have the right balance of muscle. Not too overbearing but great condition. Hope you heal soon!

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    You look better and bigger each time you post your pics. Great job!

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    you still look huge bro, you lift upper body still or waiting for whole body to heal?

Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    you still look huge bro, you lift upper body still or waiting for whole body to heal?
    I've been lifting upper body, trying to tie in my upper chest...

Kind words from The Chosen One...
    B8K, bro I'm getting my upper chest up to par due to your instinctive critique's... thx bro...

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    I too always think you look great.... what are your stats at 222? as I want 220 and Im trying to get an idea of the size to get there

-MS

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    what do your arms measure?

Quote Originally Posted by goldenFloyd
    what do your arms measure?
    I dont have a tape in arms length but I'm fluctuating between 17.5 and 18 inchs... but I have long monkey arms... I truly believe I need 20 or 21 inch arms to look right. I'd settle to be the size of "The Roock" though

Mr. Sparkle, I'll take some measurements to give you proportion but genetics will have a play in your assessment too... What is your heritage? I'm Choctaw, French, Spanish and Mexican American.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by mmaximus25
    I haven't worked legs in 5weeks about to be six. I had a minor pull to the right upper groin, lower ham and a very lightly strained-stressed posterior cruciate ligament on my left knee. There was no water and little swelling. but grit pain when I tried to lift my leg or pull and pivot.....

Some buddies needed me for a quick game of football at a picnic. I had showed up in sandals not prepared not thinking we're gonna play ball... Yeah well I scored on a rush and two kick returns cause I'm that good... Well, like a dip **** I tried to juke in sandals and strain the ligament that goes under your knee cap.

Then... stories not over. I was in the pit a Linkin Park and Korn in San Antone... again like a dumb ass jumped into the pit for a bit of rough play and over compensated with my right leg... and that’s how it all happened...

I'm using Soma and Ibuprofen to help me stretch and now I can jog but not sprint yet.

I didn't take pictures of my bruises or what ever they are when it first happened. The last pic is the last of it going away.

This is the first time I've hurt myself and taken care of myself by raising my calories so I didn't shrivel up. I lost 7lbs before I hurt my self... I plan on staying lean and maybe use IGF-1 for my bridge.

your still jacked!

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    your still jacked!
    Thx bro... I dig that Avatar... It reminds me of my brother... He was a snipper in the Marines...

I'm not a gammer but is that the Hitman.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Ok first off.......you ass! Now that that's out of the way. Bro you look tight, don't let the mind think you're wasting away. Keep the spirits up and concentrate on getting well. I like the idea of bumping the cals but don't go over board. From your pics I can't tell you've lost anything but it's not how I perseve but rather how you do. Keep the chin up and take comfort in the fact that a lot of us would like just to reach the stage you're at.....even with the bum leg.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been lifting upper body, trying to tie in my upper chest...

Kind words from The Chosen One...
    B8K, bro I'm getting my upper chest up to par due to your instinctive critique's... thx bro...
    Well, it's certainly working.
    I can hardly wait to see you at the end of your next cycle.
    Keep it going, keep growin'!

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Lookin' fakin' Massive Bro...good job...XXL

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    Lookin' fakin' Massive Bro...good job...XXL
    THX big Mike, B8K... You guys are pure inspiration; you guys are some densely proportioned bros... Mike your V taper is nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    Ok first off.......you ass! Now that that's out of the way. Bro you look tight, don't let the mind think you're wasting away. Keep the spirits up and concentrate on getting well. I like the idea of bumping the cals but don't go over board. From your pics I can't tell you've lost anything but it's not how I perseve but rather how you do. Keep the chin up and take comfort in the fact that a lot of us would like just to reach the stage you're at.....even with the bum leg.
    THX bro. I know not to get down. But when I get off I try and lift harder and I can't. I'm being smart though... doing high volume ext. work on my legs with bodyweight squats.

Still, my mind can trip every now and then...thx for the head check bro...

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    Still jacked bro....****

defintely!!!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    THX bro. I know not to get down. But when I get off I try and lift harder and I can't. I'm being smart though... doing high volume ext. work on my legs with bodyweight squats.

Still, my mind can trip every now and then...thx for the head check bro...
    I like the fact your doing body squats. With that in mind, those along with a few other exercises in this manner are excellent. Don't worry about amount lifted right now and concentrate on form, stop & holds and such. When you're back at 100% it should be a help a lot. Keep the faith bro.

Thread Information