Thread: hard gainer

bigboy250 is offline New Member

hard gainer

waz up yall, im in my 7th week in my cyk. im currently using 20amps of omnidren250(13 left) just finished some Eq, about to follow it up with some deca300. my weight seems to be stuck at 185.by the way im 6"2 so i stay very lean, trying to pack on more mass can any one help??my strength is going through the roof though 315 on bench. thanks

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

hmm

Quote Originally Posted by bigboy250
    waz up yall, im in my 7th week in my cyk. im currently using 20amps of omnidren250(13 left) just finished some Eq, about to follow it up with some deca300. my weight seems to be stuck at 185.by the way im 6"2 so i stay very lean, trying to pack on more mass can any one help??my strength is going through the roof though 315 on bench. thanks
    you said you are currently taking omna250's, just finished EQ(?), and are finshing off w/ deca at 300 mgs? this is completely botched IMO.please display for us what this cycle has looked like on a weekely basis....

500mgs of omna week &about 180mgs of EQ week the deca is yet to arrive but i will be using 300mgs week

wait

500mgs of omna week &about 180mgs of EQ week the deca is yet to arrive but i will be using 300mgs week
    you're in your 7th week?you have 20 amps, 13 left at 500mgs a week you should have six left. the eq dose is too low and i'm not a guy who is all about high dosages, but that is doing nothing (well even 1mg is more than your body produces but you get my point) IMO. now what is this about using deca now?
    this is a plain mess. i have no idea how you came to the conclusion to run this cycle. most likely misinformation or none at all, no offense.
    i have to say as someone who always said, "i',m a hardgainer"many years ago...when someone says that i say look at your diet.most people who say they are hardgainers do not realize how little they eat. you need a solid nutrional plan and to stay away from gear until you learn how to use it correctly. what you are doing is just a mess IMO.
    you need allcomponents to make gains and DIET is #1, not drugs. reevaluate your diet for your goals and then in a few months tellme if you are still a hardgainer

well 1 amp every 5days, my diet is eat, eat, eat shakes 3-4 times 5 small meals, at least 8hrs of sleep every night..

as far as diet goes since i'mnot even goin got get into the gear use

well 1 amp every 5days, my diet is eat, eat, eat shakes 3-4 times 5 small meals, at least 8hrs of sleep every night..
    what is the macronutrient breakdown of your diet? eat eat eat, well yes this is commendable attitude towards making gains; but the strategy's efficiency lies in the breakdown of nutrients as in the timing and function of them.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    your cycle is completely f ucked.
    1) Your first mistake was to start without having all of your gear before u started.
    2) U ran eq for only 7 weeks? eq needs to be run a 12 at least IMO. and jsut like partyboy (everytime i see your name on here bro i get a picture of chris pontius dancing in his little thong.... thanks ) said 300mg of eq wont do jack for u
    3) Im assuming u are gonna be running the deca next which isnt long enough(needs to be run a mimimum of 10 week better at 12 IMO)
    4) the test is doing no good being shot every 5 days. omnadren is the same as sust basically and that needs to be shot EOD.
    5) do u have PCT planned out? or are u still waiting for clomid?

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    you wasted your money pal....

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    you said you are currently taking omna250's, just finished EQ(?), and are finshing off w/ deca at 300 mgs? this is completely botched IMO.please display for us what this cycle has looked like on a weekely basis....
    I agree with you... doses are too low, no growth and got shut down good just the same as a higher dose...

He'll probably end up loosing much more then he started with even. I would just exit the entire cycle, save the deca for next try, go ahead and PCT and come up with a better plan for next time.

pimpjuice is offline Junior Member
    I agree with ntpadude. Drop it and save the Deca for a "well educated cycle"

I fell badfor you bro, but wish you luck in the future. DO SOME HOMEWORK!

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    yea bro this cycle sounds busted... u need to do omnidren more often then 5 days apart. The deca at this point would be useless and the EQ is to low of a dose. U should have posted what you were planing before starting, so we could have told u this before hand. Do some more research!

Thread Information