Weight: 210
    Chest: 45
    Arms: 17
    Forearms: 13.5
    Calves: 16 1/2
    Legs: 24 1/4
    Waist: 33
    Bodyfat: 12% 9 Point

Measurements at the time, never done a cycle.. debating on whether or not to start one
    Last edited by SteveeeO; 09-14-2004 at 11:06 PM.

moush is offline Senior Member
    good job bro looking good and ripped up......

jesse_james is offline Member
    lookin good bro, r you on any cycle?

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Looking good and pretty ripped. I would work on your back thickness if anything.

Good job, at 19 you are way ahead of the game.

Farmer is offline Member
    As said above bro, good base to build on..day-in-day-out consistency is what its gonna take..keep on with it!

Peace

Farmer

SteveeeO is offline Junior Member
    thanks everyone, yeah I'm pounding my chest and back area this time around.. No, no cycles yet, but really looking into doing one sometime soon - in the research process right now

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

good build

if you are looking for a critique here's what i'm looking at:
    1.) bf% is low.
    2.)back width needs work, mid traps are coming in well
    3.) spinal erectors aren't there. i think dead's will bring up both the width , thickness, and the spinal erectors so that's easily solved IMO
    4.)shoulders need work. no medial or rear delts to see. you can see in your back double bicep that the rear delts are not developed.even in the side chest shot. i think the BDB shot shows the front delt need work although they are more developed than any other head.
    5.) chest looks good as i think that is where your front delts seem to have been devoloped secondarily

all in all very nice lean appearance.commend the hard work and keep it going. i just looked at your age and at 19 with your stats i think you have many years ahead of you that will take your physique to the next level. good work thus far!!

thanks for the breakdown, yeah I started deadlifts and squats a couple months ago after ignoring them for atleast 1 1/2 years . So I'm really hoping to start seeing some gains, and just a couple weeks ago is when I moved to training directly of my lower back (GM's, DL's, and hyper extensions). I've been hearing that my mid traps are looking good and the upper part is really lacking, any advice for targeting this area? seems like regular shrugs just aren't cutting it.

Maybe it's time to switch up the shoulder routine, I usually pound the hell out of them

mid traps

Quote Originally Posted by SteveeeO
    thanks for the breakdown, yeah I started deadlifts and squats a couple months ago after ignoring them for atleast 1 1/2 years . So I'm really hoping to start seeing some gains, and just a couple weeks ago is when I moved to training directly of my lower back (GM's, DL's, and hyper extensions). I've been hearing that my mid traps are looking good and the upper part is really lacking, any advice for targeting this area? seems like regular shrugs just aren't cutting it.

Maybe it's time to switch up the shoulder routine, I usually pound the hell out of them
    well the dl's are gonna help. i like rope pulls and honestly reverse flyes work well for me.
    what is your shoulder routine.my shoulders get better and better by NOT pounding the hell out of them.they get heavy pressing and pulling days so i keep it simple on shoulder day.

please wait!!

thanks everyone, yeah I'm pounding my chest and back area this time around.. No, no cycles yet, but really looking into doing one sometime soon - in the research process right now
    i just saw this....at 19 with the development you have now you are crazy to not ride out all your gentic potential NATURALLY. in my opinion, don't make the mistake alot of these young guys do and **** up future progress by being impatient w/ the gear thing. you willbe so thankful you waited after a few years of manipulating training principles and diet structures to really get to know how YOUR body works. patience. most of these young guys who wanna use drugs don't have the base you have at 19 and that's why they turn to it.short cuts that aren't, laziness, impatience and stupidity. take you time and you willthank yourself in years to come

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Well said in the above post, great for 19. Just ride out all that natural testosterone u have and if you still wanna do a cycle in about 3 years, go for it

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    great base to work with, but no one on here is going to suggest a cycle due to being a teenager and able to grow naturally good

as79 is offline Junior Member

Maybe switch up and try this:-

3 sets Military press (behind the neck)
    3 sets Lateral raises
    3 sets rear lateral raise
    3 sets upright rows

This workout really targets all three heads of the deltoid, but IMO should only be performed every other week - your shoulders may well be overtrained from their contribution to heavy workouts for chest, back, etc. Try hitting them hard every other week with this routine.

Best of luck!

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Great Start...Just Don't Stop!!!!

Rocket

crazle43764 is offline Associate Member
    lookin good man keep it up...and stay natural

Quote Originally Posted by as79
    [/COLOR]

Maybe switch up and try this:-

3 sets Military press (behind the neck)
    3 sets Lateral raises
    3 sets rear lateral raise
    3 sets upright rows

This workout really targets all three heads of the deltoid, but IMO should only be performed every other week - your shoulders may well be overtrained from their contribution to heavy workouts for chest, back, etc. Try hitting them hard every other week with this routine.

Best of luck!
    this is very similar to my current workout, except I usually do front raises instead of uprights which is probably the reason my front is a lot more developed then my medial delts.

I'm surprised to hear people on a steroid site encouraging to stay natural, thought it would be the other way around.

Just curious for those who have not reached their genetic potential, what made you start taking steroids /PH's?

Thread Information