Final Results After 1st cycle

Click on the link below. The first picture is of me back in january.

1st cycle will end next week

Dosage: weeks 1-4 Test 400 300 mgs a week
    weeks 4-10 Sustanon 300 mgs a week

weight before: 192
    weight after: 210

here's the link.

http://worldisround.com/articles/75679/

peace

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    nice progress man. i like how in all your pictures theres always a lady in the kitchen, lol it was the same with your other post.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    awsome progress dude, but grow some hair!

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    wicked latz

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Time to cut!

~SC~

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    You are one big 19 year old...good job Bro, i like the idea of low doses and great results, and that's what you got...i do not promote young people using but atleast you used wisely...great progress Bro...XXL

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I am intrested to know what your weekly routine consisted of.. please post your routine.

Peace out

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Fantastic results by the way

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Nice results bro, time to cut.. Wood floors look great

i know i would look better if i decide to cut right now, but i don't think thats the right decision right now. one theory almost any bodybuilder agrees with is that "the first 5 years of training is where 90% of a bodybuilders overall gains will come." i am now entering my second year of this "5 year phase", and the gains of muscle and size i have made have been consistent, so i ask myself "why stop now and cut"?

Maybe i'm wrong, who knows, but i am very serious with these first 5 years. I am going to take it to the limit and get as much mass as i can...after this "phase", i'll know that i will be ready to cut and bring all that hard work "out". The last thing i want to do is throw away my second year of this 5-year phase. I honestly believe it is extremely difficult to grow large amounts of muscle mass while cutting.

Big Mike- my routine:

**Calves done everyday
    Monday- Chest
    Tuesday- Back
    Wednesday- Biceps Triceps
    Thursday- Legs
    Friday- Shoulders/ Traps
    Saturday- Pick a random muscle, train 80% intensity.
    Sunday- OFF

Note- I also tried 2 weeks where I trained each muscle twice a day. For example, I'd do Chest very heavy at 10 a.m., then i'd go home and sleep and eat, then at 4 p.m., I'd go back to the gym and hit Chest light and insanely fast, no rest bw sets. Same intensity, actually, probably more intense than the first session! Anyway, i did this with each muscle for 2 weeks. Result: 7 pounds gained in those 2 weeks.
    Keep in mind, i also ate more than 500 grams of carbs during those 2 weeks to ensure i wasn't overtraining.

Other than these 2 weeks, I basically trained each muscle once a day, once a week. i stuck with heavy and basic exercises. Seated rows, incline bench, hack squats, lat pulldowns, curls, military presses, etc, u get the point. every week, i challenged myself to lift heavier and heavier...like, if i was doing the incline dumbells with 120 pounds one week, the next week, i wouldn't leave the gym unless i got the 130's up.

As for rest time..i don't like it at all. I have lots of energy in my workouts, and the last thing i wanna do is just stand and wait between sets, but many times I had to, or else i wouldn't be able to train heavy.

peace bud
    Last edited by anteriordeltoid; 09-17-2004 at 11:22 PM.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Nicely done. You look great.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    nice job kid !! post a few pix a couple weeks after your finished with your cycle.when the water weight comes off i think you will look even better

berniec is offline Junior Member
    lookin good bro how tall?

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    looking good bro... time to cut up and you'll be the man!

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Seriously though bro, you look great. Keep building up, and in 4 years when you decide to cut down you will have some insane size.

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Great progress..keep doing thing "Your Way" They are working!!!

Rocket

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Time to cut!

~SC~
    Amen to that, however very nice progress indeed !

bernie- i'm 5'8".

satyyr and juicehoe - i'm copying and pasting the paragraph below, which i posted yesterday. its a response to you.

"i know i would look better if i decide to cut right now, but i don't think thats the right decision right now. one theory almost any bodybuilder agrees with is that "the first 5 years of training is where 90% of a bodybuilders overall gains will come." i am now entering my second year of this "5 year phase", and the gains of muscle and size i have made have been consistent, so i ask myself "why stop now and cut"?

Maybe i'm wrong, who knows, but i am very serious with these first 5 years. I am going to take it to the limit and get as much mass as i can...after this "phase", i'll know that i will be ready to cut and bring all that hard work "out". The last thing i want to do is throw away my second year of this 5-year phase. I honestly believe it is extremely difficult to grow large amounts of muscle mass while cutting. "

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    awsome progress dude, but grow some hair!
    HAHHA dito...

mitch428cj is offline Member
    Yea looks like your Cycle went very well Congrats

mayhem229 is offline New Member
    you have made some good progress....cutting or not @ 19 you have opportunity to build hella muscle and in a few yrs be one sick looking dude. Keep the intensity!

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    good job bro

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Looking good. I am so jealous of your calve development. Mine is so laggin behind. First Five Years... I'm 27 coming up on 28 next mo. I wonder if I should keep trying to gain until 30 and then start cutting?

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    yea you look thick man, need to cut that body up, you will look great, your dam ugly though bro.

Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    your dam ugly though bro.

~SC~

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    lol what?

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    I think your gonna get different opinions when it comes to gains. I believe genetically you'll figure it out. I happen to believe you need a cutting phase in order to keep you metabolism running fast. When you start packing on a good 15-20 lbs of water and fat on top of what ever lean mass you gain… your metabolism takes a dive after so long.

Then again if your talking about only 10-15 lbs heavier than a body @ say 6 or 9 % body fat then never mind. That kinda weight helps for maturity…

When it comes to hypertrophy you need a good metabolic rate to aide in recovery and higher percentage in nutrients used. So the bottom line is if you’re making good gains and have relatively low BF then keep trucking.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mmaximus25
    I think your gonna get different opinions when it comes to gains. I believe genetically you'll figure it out. I happen to believe you need a cutting phase in order to keep you metabolism running fast. When you start packing on a good 15-20 lbs of water and fat on top of what ever lean mass you gain… your metabolism takes a dive after so long.

Then again if your talking about only 10-15 lbs heavier than a body @ say 6 or 9 % body fat then never mind. That kinda weight helps for maturity…

When it comes to hypertrophy you need a good metabolic rate to aide in recovery and higher percentage in nutrients used. So the bottom line is if you’re making good gains and have relatively low BF then keep trucking.
    Yea I agree with maximum but also one day you wake up and find your BF is too high and over 30-40 lbs of fat to get rid of... well you'll loose 30 lbs of muscle trying to get rid of the 30 lbs of fat for a 60 lb net loss. This is because you slowed down your metabolism which happens automatically once you get too much fat, it gets extremely hard to get rid of it. It would be better to set a maximum BF limit for yourself like around 15%. Overall you'll make better progress and look better and keep more at the end of these 5 years then to just pork out endlessly and find at the end of 5 years you are sporting a 35% BF.

BTW, muscles will grow NO FASTER with 30% BF as opposed to 15% BF... in fact there is no hinderance to your muscle growth at any BF over 10%.

unless i decide to enter a teenage competition, i refuse to do any kind of cutting in my first 5 years of training. i'm in year 2 right now. i'm not saying i want to turn into some fat, bloated piece of junk in these 5 years...i'm just saying i need to develop as much muscle fiber as i can in this 5 year growth phase. that being said, i FIRMLY believe it is extremely hard to grow muscle while cutting. all the bodybuilding champions still agree that the first 5 years of training is accountable for 90% of a bodybuilders overall gains in his career.hey, i'm in this for the long run.

63190- my calves never grew either. i used to hit them once or twice a week. my arms were 18 and my calves were 16, it was horrible. that was, until, i decided to say "f-ck all these overtraining comments. i overtrain this, i overtrain that." i decided to do 20 sets of calves every single day after my workouts. all 20 sets were intense, with a hot-white searing burn in my calves. in 4 weeks, my calves went from 16.5 to 17.5 i still need A TON of work on my calves, but at least i realized what works: constant everyday pounding with variety between high and low weight.

messy uk- ur mommas ugly
    Last edited by anteriordeltoid; 09-23-2004 at 05:26 PM.

20 sets of calves everyday after workouts.........

whatever works I suppose, but that makes no fundamental sense, as there is simply no time to adequately recover. Even on 2 grams of gear.

~SC~

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    20 sets everyday!same muscle?? **** due yeah i guess as sc said whatever works but ****

20 sets of calves everyday after workouts.........

whatever works I suppose, but that makes no fundamental sense, as there is simply no time to adequately recover. Even on 2 grams of gear
    swole cat, first off, i totally respect your opinion, and you have a lot of knowledge in all areas of bodybuilding, so i definitely listen and consider lots of your posts.

i would never try this with any other muscle, but i feel calves come back within 24 hours because they are a muscle used everyday through walking. anybody can go out and walk all friggin day and take 20,000 steps...chances are, the next day, their calves STILL probably won't feel sore. i think the calves are a distinct muscle group that are made to handle a great amount of stress each day, and recover extremely quickly.

however, if somebody is hitting their calves just 1 or 2 times a week and they grow, then that's what they should stick to...but for guys like me, 1 or 2 days just wont convince those stubborn lowers to grow. 20 sets a day, in my mind, has sent my calves a message. i treat my stubborn muscles with no respect, constantly pound them until they say "okay, okay, this guy means business."

i also have a question for u swole cat....how many grams of carbs and protein do u take in during off season, and how many grams of each would u recommend for me. i weigh 210 pounds now, and if i get to 220 by 2005 it would be a dream come true. thanks, -deltoid
    Last edited by anteriordeltoid; 09-23-2004 at 07:20 PM.

Hey bro!

I wasn't meaning to flame you, don't take it like that.

I guess I'm just not capable of comprehending how that methodology would be productive as far as hypertrophy if there is no time to actual heal before tearing down everything again. If I hit mine with 6 hard sets, let alone 20, it's hard enough to walk the next day, but my sets are ridiculously intense.

Go w/what works!

~SC~

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    It's like Arnold said of his calves when asked how he got his calves to develop. What do I have to pay to get calves like that? Arnolds answer "500 hours" I'm just going to train with the seated calve machine, angled standing, angled seated, and leg press calves for 4 sets, increasing poundages decreasing reps every other day from now on. And when that stops getting sore, I'll hit them every day. Right now I'm on a 4 day split. I'm taking Sunday off from work so I'll hit them after I get out of church. I'm going to pray for bigger calves.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    yea you look thick man, need to cut that body up, you will look great, your dam ugly though bro.
    messy is such a meanie

i guess youll be saying he should go to toni & guy when he gets some hair?:P

t-money is offline Member
    You look good bro. Post some 'lean' pics when you start cuttin.

I have issues with small calves and I hit mine hard with 10 sets every 3 days. Calves are mostly genetic, but go with it if it works for ya.

T

bignick is offline New Member
    hey man ,,,,,i sent you a PM ...take a look

RW3333 is offline Associate Member
    areh agha! kheeyylee aleee! badanet darajeh yek hast baradar! represent for the persians bro! lookin real nice! khoda hafezat!

Thread Information