Thread: some pics

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member

some pics

here goes nothing. this is from today, i weighed in at 236 this morning, im 6' tall and probably got something around 20% bodyfat, going to be cutting this upcoming week. i do have some slight gyno that i got around 7th grade from puberty, awesome~

anyways. I havent done much other then 2 serious years of lifting, but had 4 years prior of high school screw around lifting. put on 15lbs in the last month.

flame away~

p.s. i suck at flexing~

http://inconsiderate.org/derek/derek1.JPG
    http://inconsiderate.org/derek/derek2.JPG
    http://inconsiderate.org/derek/derek3.JPG
    http://inconsiderate.org/derek/derek6.JPG

oh yea i would thrown in some legs but its hard to those on your own.
    Last edited by Psychotron; 09-17-2004 at 09:58 PM.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    You got a good base going from what i can see... didnt get to see chest or tris, but thats ok. Id say just keep hitting it hard all over. Also i think if u lowered the BF% then ud be doing good. What are your goals?

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Your back looks thick man. Nice arms, and shoulders. Weak spots are chest and traps from what I can see, but everyone has their weak spots. Keep doin what you're doin bro, you're lookin good.

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    You have some nice shape to start with, Your taper looks good even thou your waist is a liitle wide. Clean up the diet, heavy basic lifts and your could be a monster!!

Rocket

thanks for the comments. Ive been trying to work my chest real hard for some time, it's coming along, but my arms always seemed to overshadow things. Right now I want to cut down so I can actually see what I need to workon, i got a little too much fat around everything to be able to tell for sure what needs what. Im going to be spending 12-16 weeks cutting here starting this upcoming week.

after that i mainly want to put on the mass in the areas that are needed, then try to keep everything in balance. my legs need some work, but right now im limited with this small hernia, i cant do very many compound lifts.
    Last edited by Psychotron; 09-18-2004 at 05:19 PM.

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    Jesus man get out of your computer room and get yourself some sun will ya, you have deffently gotten a little bigger since the summer, not much but you can tell you have put on some wiehgt
    Last edited by ChiTownTommy; 09-22-2004 at 12:29 AM.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownTommy
    J you have deffently gotten a little nigger since the summer, not much but you can tell you have put on some wiehgt
    WTF?!?!

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    It was either a dismal attempt at being funny, or an honest mistke, since the B and N on the keyboard are right next to each other. I'm gonna give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    Your back looks thick man. Nice arms, and shoulders. Weak spots are chest and traps from what I can see, but everyone has their weak spots. Keep doin what you're doin bro, you're lookin good.
    i would argue that his back is his weakest point.

crazle43764 is offline Associate Member
    well how he is posing for the rear double bi it doesnt look like he is tryin to spread his lats at all so thats probably why u say that his back is his weakest point...but if you look at his front double bi his back doesnt look all that bad, i just think he didnt pose right for the rear pose..."hint" he said he sux at posing. anyways bro your looking good keep it up!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazle43764
    well how he is posing for the rear double bi it doesnt look like he is tryin to spread his lats at all so thats probably why u say that his back is his weakest point...but if you look at his front double bi his back doesnt look all that bad, i just think he didnt pose right for the rear pose..."hint" he said he sux at posing. anyways bro your looking good keep it up!
    it's not just that.. it's also the lat spread. I'm not saying he has no back at all, i just think it's weak relative to his shoulders/arms/chest.

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    WTF?!?!
    ahaha my bad man, i did not mean to do that i was trying to spell bigger, i just spell sop fast i don't pay attention, look at all my post they all suck i am also horable at spelling didn't mean to say that.

Quote Originally Posted by crazle43764

i think i was trying to pull my arms back so to speak instead of just keeping them forward, i dunno, i never had to pose or flex for anything before.

Thread Information