Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    we are all human here people.....all of you have good points, as well as bad points....just give the best advice you can to help one another out here.....i'm sure most of everyone here is sick of people trying to give advice and act like their advice is far superior than anyone elses. he started his cycle at 155 (or whatever it was), so what??....if you have some comment to say about him starting to early, keep it to yourself....he's already 9 weeks into it....

Quote Originally Posted by Khull_Khuum
    for whom it may concern.... MY DIET
    THAT is not a diet, and THAT is why you have a hard time gaining weight...

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    Agreed that I maybe COULD have gained more weight before going on gear, but i had been working hard at it for several years and have a very good diet for gaining based on advice gotten from this site and others. I am 25 and was plenty ready for this, I had a great cycle and and very happy I did it. I understand the point being made that i should have waited but, I didn't, I loved it and achieved great results from it, mostly thanks to great advice on this board.

And yes I took a proviron everyday.

Also, I was 135 lbs before I started training several years ago

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    .if you have some comment to say about him starting to early, keep it to yourself...
    Ummmm, no this is a message board where thoughts flow freely, and we will post as we see fit.

Thanks, but Internet police aren't needed here, this is all quite routine.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by )(PimP JuicE)(
    THAT is not a diet, and THAT is why you have a hard time gaining weight...
    That link shows up as invalid.

Where is this diet posted?

~SC~

Hmmm, that's wierd, last time it worked...diet forum, i think its pretty new...

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    we are all human here people.....all of you have good points, as well as bad points....just give the best advice you can to help one another out here.....i'm sure most of everyone here is sick of people trying to give advice and act like their advice is far superior than anyone elses. he started his cycle at 155 (or whatever it was), so what??....if you have some comment to say about him starting to early, keep it to yourself....he's already 9 weeks into it....
    wolfyEVH, just out of curiosity. Are you natural? If not, what are your stats and what weight were you when you started cycling?

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet

~SC~
    It was there, now gone, prolly deleted it...

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    It was there, now gone, prolly deleted it...
    yeah I saw it...I dunno about you but I wanted a peanut butter and jelly sandwich after reading it

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    yeah I saw it...I dunno about you but I wanted a peanut butter and jelly sandwich after reading it
    Asshole, now I want one AGAIN..

Ummmm, no this is a message board where thoughts flow freely, and we will post as we see fit.

Thanks, but Internet police aren't needed here, this is all quite routine.

~SC~

well you dont have to be a prick about it with smartass comments like this....im sure im speaking for a lot of people when i say that....i'm not trying to burst anyones bubble here, we are all here to help each other.....i know you all are giving constructive criticism here but we dont have to be rude in doing it......

well you dont have to be a prick about it with smartass comments like this....im sure im speaking for a lot of people when i say that....i'm not trying to burst anyones bubble here, we are all here to help each other.....i know you all are giving constructive criticism here but we dont have to be rude in doing it......
    They're not trying to be rude...
    With experience.... comes just that: experience...
    They were all sharing what they felt to be good knowledge, it might be too late in their opinion, but, in stating so, maybe someone else reading this thread doesn't make what THEY feel is a mistake in the future...
    Hope I wasn't being rude.

TISSUE?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    If i knew 10 years ago what i know now, my bodybuilding quest would look totally different, i am just trying to help some of you not make the same mistakes i have made in the past, i am trying to share the knowledge that took me very long to acquier, however if you do not want or don't think you need help, that's fine, i will just help people that need it...i spend a lot of time responding to PMs for free, and i help everybody that asks me and have helped hundreds of members on here, so quite frankly i already have my plate full...so if you are to proud and already know it all...that frees up the time for me to help those that need it and want it...XXL

Mike's lean bulk diet (with a few modifications) morphed me from 150 lbs to 178 lbs, where i stand today, completely natural, in a little over a year. I always thought i was a "hardgainer", however turns out i was eating the wrong things at all the wrong times. I'm still continuing to gain naturally, using only creatine and whey for supplements.

So to all of you that took the easy way out... way to go. Hope it feels good.

Took the easy way out huh...you're retarded, and yeah, it FEELS GREAT

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Mike's lean bulk diet (with a few modifications) morphed me from 150 lbs to 178 lbs, where i stand today, completely natural, in a little over a year. I always thought i was a "hardgainer", however turns out i was eating the wrong things at all the wrong times. I'm still continuing to gain naturally, using only creatine and whey for supplements.

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    They're not trying to be rude...
    With experience.... comes just that: experience...
    They were all sharing what they felt to be good knowledge, it might be too late in their opinion, but, in stating so, maybe someone else reading this thread doesn't make what THEY feel is a mistake in the future...
    Hope I wasn't being rude.
    i agree with that bro....just comments like "internet police" is rude and unnecessary.....anyways, i'm done with the subject now....all this thread was someone showing their results after 9 weeks on a cycle...and so far its turned into a train wreck....

S R H is offline Associate Member

and where would this diet be?

-hook a brotha up

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    The bottom line here is if you don't know how to make gains naturally what makes you think you'll know how to keep gains when you come off cycle? I can guarantee that anyone who starts at a low body weight will not keep their gains 2 months after the cycle. They'll end up being the guys who only look big while on and have a yo-yo effect in body weight as they go on and off.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    The bottom line here is if you don't know how to make gains naturally what makes you think you'll know how to keep gains when you come off cycle? I can guarantee that anyone who starts at a low body weight will not keep their gains 2 months after the cycle. They'll end up being the guys who only look big while on and have a yo-yo effect in body weight as they go on and off.
    Thank-you.. great pt. Carlos...

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php...36#post1292136 here is diet, sorry about mislink earlier.....

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Khull_Khuum or anyone else wanting a diet here is a link to a post i did a long time ago about a diet i felt would gain someone some nice lean muscle without sacrafising all the food thattastes on the better side...knowing what i know now i would probably chage a few things in there but it would be a great start for anyone

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=39010

I know it is hard to eat well and consistantly, but unfortunatly BBing is all about sacrafice...peace...XXL

CAPS.......

well you dont have to be a prick about it with smartass comments like this

THAT IS YOUR OPINION, YOU'RE A NEWBIE, YOU'VE NO MENTAL REFERENCES AVAILABLE FROM PRIOR INTERACTIONS. BEST VIEW HERE IS FROM THE SIDELINES.......

....im sure im speaking for a lot of people when i say that.

NOT REALLY, YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE "NEW" ENOUGH TO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON. AS I SAID, SIDELINES PLEASE.

...i'm not trying to burst anyones bubble here, we are all here to help each other.

SOME FAR MORE THAN OTHERS, AND CREDIBILITY COMES W/TIME. SO CHECK THE RECORD BEFORE YOU MOUTH OFF AND USE VULGARITY. YOU'VE NO CREDIBILITY YET, AND YOU'RE ALREADY MOUTHING OFF. YOUR NET WORTH IS IN THE NEGATIVE AT THIS POINT.

....i know you all are giving constructive criticism here but we dont have to be rude in doing it......
    SOME CALL IT RUDE, SOME CALL IT TOUGH LOVE. MY REASON FOR TYPING WHAT I DID, IS MY REASON. I'M NOT CONCERNED W/WHAT YOU THINK OR WHAT YOU THINK I SHOULD PLACE HERE, AS I WILL PLACE WHAT I WISH TO PLACE HERE.

READ OR MOVE ALONG THE SIDELINES.

~SC~

I will now wait for someone to comment on that diet, and let it be entirely obvious why gains aren't exactly being Fed Ex'ed to one's body.

Then we can get this back on track.

~SC~

Took the easy way out huh...you're retarded, and yeah, it FEELS GREAT

Your logic escapes me. Unless of course you're joking.

But, if you're not.. let's see your pics, pimp juice. I'll post mine any time.
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 09-26-2004 at 09:46 PM.

Khull_Khuum or anyone else wanting a diet here is a link to a post i did a long time ago about a diet i felt would gain someone some nice lean muscle without sacrafising all the food thattastes on the better side...knowing what i know now i would probably chage a few things in there but it would be a great start for anyone

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=39010

I know it is hard to eat well and consistantly, but unfortunatly BBing is all about sacrafice...peace...XXL
    That's the diet that did it for me.. with another 600 cals or so every day coming from cottage cheese and pineapple.

Quote Originally Posted by Khull_Khuum
    http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php...36#post1292136 here is diet, sorry about mislink earlier.....
    Bro, you've got a ton of work to do.

See my comments in the diet forum.

This is a no-brainer, I'm amazed it was this straight-forward/easy.

~SC~

What do my pics have anything to do with our discussion? you're an idiot...sorry if you think that is harsh but dont come to a steroid website and say that taking steroids is taking the easy way out.

AND, if you take AAS CORRECTLY, WHICH IS WHAT THIS SITE IS HERE FOR, there are little to no sides if you are lucky...as for long term, i have not seen one health related long term side affect that has caused serious bodily harm to anyone...if taken correctly...

im posting pics within the week...then you can stare at me all you want...

Your logic escapes me. Unless of course you're joking.

But, if you're not.. let's see your pics, pimp juice. I'll post mine any time.

What do my pics have anything to do with our discussion? you're an idiot...sorry if you think that is harsh but dont come to a steroid website and say that taking steroids is taking the easy way out.

AND, if you take AAS CORRECTLY, WHICH IS WHAT THIS SITE IS HERE FOR, there are little to no sides if you are lucky...as for long term, i have not seen one health related long term side affect that has caused serious bodily harm to anyone...if taken correctly...

im posting pics within the week...then you can stare at me all you want...
    Alright, so you weren't joking. And you've managed to get offended at a wink and a light hearted challange. I can't wait to see how HUGE i'm sure steroids have made you. There's absolutely no way at all that my body can even compare in the slightest to yours, because you've used gear and i haven't. I guess we'll have to see about that though.

Also, i stick by my point. If someone's taking steroids at 150 lbs, it is the easy way out. Because unless they're about 5'0, there's no way they've shown any kind of dedication to their diet. But before we crap on this thread any longer, i suggest the topic is moved to PM's.

I just think it's cool that me and Bdubbz got moved off the first "fight" card, and you two are now the main event in this thread.

All this stuff is so petty/silly, it's crazy.................

Let it go........all of it, and move on in a positive direction and don't waste any negative energy like this. We could all get more done if we left the trash behind.

~SC~

I definitely dont have a perfect diet or workout plan, improvements can always be made.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Alright, so you weren't joking. And you've managed to get offended at a wink and a light hearted challange. I can't wait to see how HUGE i'm sure steroids have made you. There's absolutely no way at all that my body can even compare in the slightest to yours, because you've used gear and i haven't. I guess we'll have to see about that though.

Also, i stick by my point. If someone's taking steroids at 150 lbs, it is the easy way out. Because unless they're about 5'0, there's no way they've shown any kind of dedication to their diet. But before we crap on this thread any longer, i suggest the topic is moved to PM's.

Your a class act Chris, that was a great reply

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    I dunno, I kinda agree with Khull. Through diet and exercise alone, I went from 138 lbs to 162 lbs in less than a year. I was bigger and stronger all around, but I have to say, it wasn't the kind of "big" I was interested in. I mean, I looked great with clothes on, I filled them out well and I looked muscular, but when the shirt came off, I looked kinda flabby (well in my eyes anyways). I changed my diet and went back down to about 154 lbs before I went on my first cycle (which took me to about 172 lbs).

I guess what I'm trying to say is that yeah I can gain (strengthwise and body weight-wise) via diet and training alone...but its not really the kind of body weight i'm looking for. But...I guess people say you can't bulk without gaining some bodyfat, right?

I dunno, I'm so tired of second guessing myself all the time, I'm might seek professional assistance next summer.

Anyways, the roids are so attractive to me because with them, I can put on large amounts of body weight while at the same time losing body fat! That is something I couldn't do via diet alone. Mike or Swole, is it yall's opinion that gaining larges amount of weight naturally go hand in hand with gaining bodyfat? Or do yall think its possible to put on 20 lbs in a year (or less) while losing bodyfat (or at least having your body fat stay the same)?

S R H is offline Associate Member
    I just think it's cool that me and Bdubbz got moved off the first "fight" card, and you two are now the main event in this thread.

All this stuff is so petty/silly, it's crazy.................

Let it go........all of it, and move on in a positive direction and don't waste any negative energy like this. We could all get more done if we left the trash behind.

~SC~
    Awww swoley baby... does this mean u wuvvv me now

I just don't see a point in bantering back-n-forth repeatedly.

If I waste time on stuff like this, I waste valuable time that I could be using for something else. I never thought of it that way until last night when I got great news.

That news will be disclosed big-time later this year.

Peace people!

~SC~

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Looking Good Bro. Nice Size and Shape!

Rocket

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    I dunno, I kinda agree with Khull. Through diet and exercise alone, I went from 138 lbs to 162 lbs in less than a year. I was bigger and stronger all around, but I have to say, it wasn't the kind of "big" I was interested in. I mean, I looked great with clothes on, I filled them out well and I looked muscular, but when the shirt came off, I looked kinda flabby (well in my eyes anyways). I changed my diet and went back down to about 154 lbs before I went on my first cycle (which took me to about 172 lbs).

I guess what I'm trying to say is that yeah I can gain (strengthwise and body weight-wise) via diet and training alone...but its not really the kind of body weight i'm looking for. But...I guess people say you can't bulk without gaining some bodyfat, right?

I dunno, I'm so tired of second guessing myself all the time, I'm might seek professional assistance next summer.

Anyways, the roids are so attractive to me because with them, I can put on large amounts of body weight while at the same time losing body fat! That is something I couldn't do via diet alone. Mike or Swole, is it yall's opinion that gaining larges amount of weight naturally go hand in hand with gaining bodyfat? Or do yall think its possible to put on 20 lbs in a year (or less) while losing bodyfat (or at least having your body fat stay the same)?
    There will always be some fat gain if you are trying to obtain maximum gains...however there is caloric manipulation you can follow that would allow very minimal fat deposit and nice muscle gains...also it comes down to training...if you cause enough damage that warrants high food intake you will gain muscle not fat...as for traing, i do not belive in high volume of unneccessary sets like 12 sets of 8-10 reps for chest, that is insane and will not build muscle...i believe more in the 1-3 sets for chest to get the job done...but i could write about that for hours and don't really want to get into it right now...XXL

mfenske is offline Member
    There will always be some fat gain if you are trying to obtain maximum gains...however there is caloric manipulation you can follow that would allow very minimal fat deposit and nice muscle gains...also it comes down to training...if you cause enough damage that warrants high food intake you will gain muscle not fat...as for traing, i do not belive in high volume of unneccessary sets like 12 sets of 8-10 reps for chest, that is insane and will not build muscle...i believe more in the 1-3 sets for chest to get the job done...but i could write about that for hours and don't really want to get into it right now...XXL
    It's funny you mention this. I see so many guys in the gym doing set after set for the same muscles and they look the same way they did when I joined this gym 2 years ago. I am by no means anywhere near a pro bodybuilder but I'm darn proud of the progress I've made (all naturally not that I have anything against those who use anabolics. I'm not ready for that yet, and wifey would kill me.). How did I do it? Heavy, intense training and good quality food 6 to 8 times a day, 7 hours or better of sleep a night, virtually no booze and no drugs, and 3 gallons of H20 a day. Keep up the good work Mike_XXL you're an excellent member of this board. Mark

biofx is offline Junior Member
    hardgainer1,

People are just here to help and share knowledge. Don't take offense to the "too early" comments and think of it as "your too small", or "not working hard enough". You probably train your ass off. Patience is crucial though.

Think of it as an investment, you put some money in, then take it out in 2 years. Now, if you put some money in, then take it out in 6 years, you will be a hell of a lot richer. AAs are the same way. If you build, refine, sculpt your physique and squeeze out every possible inch, along with building, refining, and cultivating your diet, you will maximize your potential and the end product.

This not only applies to building mass, but to keeping it also. IMO the more base you have, the more you will keep when you come off the AAs. I have personally seen guys jump on AAs from week 2 (literally) of their training, and they never built or kept **** because their bodies didn't understand muscle. They knew it too, you could almost see the depressed look of catobolism on their faces.

Patience then drugs = explosion of gains

Not trying to play daddy, it's your money and time, and I don't know you so I don't really care; also, I am by no means a monster myself, but my words are not hypocrasy. It's just stuff to think about. Personally, I like to think of the other side of the coin, it enhances what's on this side of the coin.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    This brings up another point. I'm a computer programmer. I sit in front of a computer screen for something like 10 hours a day, 5 days a week. I workout for about an hour 5 days a week also. Is that enough? I mean, i'm eating like a body builder (3000+) calories a day and doing NOTHING all day except for an hour long workout. How does having a very inactive lifestyle fit into the picture?

I mean people talk about eating big to gain...but it just doesn't feel right to eat big and do nothing all day except for an hour long workout.

I mountain bike on the weekends for a couple of hours a day if that helps at all.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information