Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member
    Havoc, don't take this personally bud, but just because I didn't do AS at the time, does not mean in any way I am not VERY knowledgeable about AS.....Why dont you ask me for info/help, before making commends.......Thanks bud...You never know, I may prove you different than you think

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    I'm waiting for the post pics bro. your diary is sick awesome and shows your level of committment (and free time!!!!! jk). when you get a chance throw the new pics up there, WE WANT TO SEEEEEEE!

you have a great base to build on my man but much to young for AS IMO

havoc is offline Junior Member
    I'm 38 years old, been lifting for 23years. done my share of AS. I, even still have questions about the juice sometimes. I just don't think an 18year old kid should be a senior member of an AS web site. I just assumed all the senior members were guys in there 30's that have years of experience. I don't know how much AS experience you could possibly have at only 18 years old. Nothing against you man, you should use all that young test you have now and later think about the juice. Just a thought man.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by havoc
    I'm 38 years old, been lifting for 23years. done my share of AS. I, even still have questions about the juice sometimes. I just don't think an 18year old kid should be a senior member of an AS web site. I just assumed all the senior members were guys in there 30's that have years of experience. I don't know how much AS experience you could possibly have at only 18 years old. Nothing against you man, you should use all that young test you have now and later think about the juice. Just a thought man.
    hey you can be young have have plenty of knowledge. age is an attitude in my opinion

Being a senior member has nothing to do with if you have juiced or not. Hell, you can have 13000 posts and not have done AS.

DrJay73 is offline Associate Member
    Well there is definitely progress from those before and afters bro...Like the others have been saying - you have a good solid base to start with....Just keep busting your ass in the gym....keep eating clean....It takes time and lots of hard work but the results are worth it in the end. Stay natural bro - your way too young for gear. Learn about your body and how it responds to training and diet - I know it's not what you want to hear but even with gear it will still take time - the stuff is not magic! You still have to do everything else right or your wasting your money. Good luck and keep us posted on your progress!

Rictor33 is offline Associate Member
    You look ok, but you dont really look 205. Just my opinion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information