Magicz is offline Associate Member

my brother picture

whats up all this is my brother he is 19 years, he trained for 2 years stoped for a year and now he is back since 2 month what do u think ???he is 195pounds.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my brother picture-img_000cut3.jpg  

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    he should train for another 2 years.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Looking solid.

sage he is not looking to participate in a competition, he just want to have a nice body, and he is back only since 2 month and his diet sux, he is going to do a cycle in 6month, he will start to do a good diet in a month and i will train him my self, and dont forget he didnt finish 18 yet and his arm size is 43.5 cm and he has wide shoulders and lats but the problem that he has wide waste and that what i am telling him to work on, any comments ?!?!?!?!?!?! i really respect every members opinion.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    needs to do a lot of bench to reshape that chest...

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    he should train for another 2 years.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicz
    sage he is not looking to participate in a competition, he just want to have a nice body, and he is back only since 2 month and his diet sux, he is going to do a cycle in 6month, he will start to do a good diet in a month and i will train him my self, and dont forget he didnt finish 18 yet and his arm size is 43.5 cm and he has wide shoulders and lats but the problem that he has wide waste and that what i am telling him to work on, any comments ?!?!?!?!?!?! i really respect every members opinion.
    And he needs to NOT do a cycle in 6 months.
    1. because of his age
    2. because he hasnt been training for that long overall
    3. because he just started training again 2 months ago
    4. because there's no way thats as good as he can get himself naturally
    anybody else feel free to add to my list...

and why is he waiting for another month to start a good diet?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Like Iowa said... 6 months on a good diet and training program isnt nearly long enough to be where he needs to be in order to do a cycle... try 2 or 3 years minimum.

he is not looking to participate in a competition

i dont think he's going to look like lee priest by accident if he works out too hard and gets flaws out of his diet... but he will be a lot more likely to build a nice body.

because he is doing exams right now, i did tell him that he need more time and training before doin a cycle, he wanted to start his cycle in a month, he didnt listen to me, i cant force him! the only thing i could do is to make him wait another 6 month, and even if he do a cycle i will let him do low doses, and good stuff as anavar and eq low dose of test ,and i will post more pics soon.but for his size, he looks much much better than 90% of the teens in his age and dont forget he is back since 2 month and he only trains 3 days a week and no diet he just eat 3 meals a day.

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    he doesn't look 90% better then teens his age ....

Iowa is offline Banned
    because he is doing exams right now, i did tell him that he need more time and training before doin a cycle, he wanted to start his cycle in a month, he didnt listen to me, i cant force him! the only thing i could do is to make him wait another 6 month, and even if he do a cycle i will let him do low doses, and good stuff as anavar and eq low dose of test ,and i will post more pics soon.but for his size, he looks much much better than 90% of the teens in his age and dont forget he is back since 2 month and he only trains 3 days a week and no diet he just eat 3 meals a day.
    90%???? Seriously bro, where are you at????

[QUOTE=AandF6969]Like Iowa said... 6 months on a good diet and training program isnt nearly long enough to be where he needs to be in order to do a cycle... try 2 or 3 years minimum.

why to rush, we will wait for 6 month and after 6month we will see where he is at, i do respect what your saying because its my opinion 2, but the thing that i thought about is to help him better than letting him go and do everything by himself and he may **** his body.

Iowa is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=Magicz]
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Like Iowa said... 6 months on a good diet and training program isnt nearly long enough to be where he needs to be in order to do a cycle... try 2 or 3 years minimum.

why to rush, we will wait for 6 month and after 6month we will see where he is at, i do respect what your saying because its my opinion 2, but the thing that i thought about is to help him better than letting him go and do everything by himself and he may **** his body.
    6 months is better than 0 months, but its still crap when you look at the whole scope of things. Tell him to get his ass on here and do some research and maybe he'll wise up.

you know whats the problem???? that i cycled when i was 17, and he knows that, and am healthy and have no problems.so how can he listen to me?????

Tell him to stay away from roids. He needs to hit the gym, and eat right. Unless he's doing a crazy cutting cycle, all he's gonna do is balloon up and look like a fat idiot.

by the way, this is not a flame
    Last edited by Big Poppa Pump; 10-15-2004 at 03:45 PM.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Good base to work with, but I'd tell him to stay natty for a couple years more at least, like someone else said all that would happen would be him getting alot more round and bloated without something like DNP incorperated somehow which at 19 y/o he shouldn't be toouching with a 20 foot pole.

thanks all am happy now because il show him your opinions and maybe he will change his mind

he looks much much better than 90% of the teens in his age

Last edited by anteriordeltoid; 10-15-2004 at 05:45 PM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

Where do you live, Siberia??

Not to clown/demean in any way/shape/form, but I have to raise the bullsh*t flag on this one.

I am all for someone improving himself, but to state that the physique you presented is in the top 10 percentile for his age is ridiculous.

To give brutal honesty/critique, it doesn't even look as if that upper body has seen weight training stimuli, and I've trained 100's. I won't even touch the gear issue, as he is light years away from even thinking about that.

One must own a car before he can paint it.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 10-15-2004 at 09:35 PM.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member

No way

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    No way
    Or you could come even more direct than me!

~SC~

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    Look around bro, there are plenty of 19 y/o on this board alone (including myself) that have posted pics...you should take a look and re-evaluate whether or not he is in the top 10%..

Redz122 is offline Associate Member
    **** swole whats with the metaphors involving painting?

R.Gotti is offline Banned
    He makes me fell real good about my self

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member

Exclamation

Everyone here on this board will tell you he's to YOUNG to start a cycle,next he has to work on his DIET, shoving anything into your cakehole three times a day is hard for a student with spare time on his hands, TRAINING three times a week isn't enough for your brother to see any gains except tone up slightly and that depends on his intensity in the gym and how strictly he maintains his DIET.
    Two years of training and seeing only minimal results because his buddies are using this stuff is only caused by PEER PRESSURE, and not a justifiable reason to decide to go on the sauce, teach him the side affects, point him to this board for information, heck he's going to school right?, well if he's as young as he says then he's not well educauted on this stuff and should be, so he understands what can happen, and if something goes wrong how to correct it rightaway.
    There are alot of SMART PPL here who can help, but they'll all say HE'S TO YOUNG, train NATURAL, increase your workouts and your intensity, and learn from this site how to properly diet FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piercy20 is offline Banned
    he needs to do butterflys and bench.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    you know whats the problem???? that i cycled when i was 17, and he knows that, and am healthy and have no problems.so how can he listen to me?????
    You won't know you are fine and healthy until many years from now (unless you are already 70, which I doubt).

thickmass is offline Member
    This is hilariuos s-hite
    Last edited by thickmass; 10-16-2004 at 09:20 PM.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    you say he looks better than 90% of teens... i'm 19, and i look nothing like that brotha...... IF i looked like that cycling would be the last thing on my mind. I would start doing cardio 7 days a week, start eating right, and get a good workout program.

Dont tell him to cycle in 6 months, it would come to more benefit in 6 YEARS.
    Better advice would be to tell him to come here and read the some of the diet sticky's for a start. Then get a good workout plan afterwards. It will come to more benefit than anavar or eq will!

workdude is offline Senior Member
    gym...gym...gym...

Thread Information