Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Natural1 is offline Associate Member

18 yrs old whatcha think?

This pic is after I broke my arm so i have shrunk down even more than this! What do you think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 18 yrs old whatcha think?-shawn-cut-out-1.jpg  

R.Gotti is offline Banned
    I cant really tell. any more pics

no i cant find my digital camera so until i do this is all i have

Britguy is offline Banned
    well u look like you've decent shape and low bodyfat, keep plugging away and stay lean, u look good to me, keep that leaness thats probably one of your strengths,

leaness, i was on a cruise in that pic. I was eating like 20 times a day, i look fat in that pic.

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    Arma look great, only thing I would say is concentrate on your chest.
    Last edited by Gaucho77; 10-02-2004 at 04:05 PM.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    What are your stats?

anabolicwannabe is offline Associate Member
    yeah, your arms look good, but your chest can use more work from what i can tell in the pic. but probably you're too fair, so i can't see the "lines" of your chest.

tony1leg is offline Associate Member
    i agree, bro you look lean and good but i would suggest that if incline isn't in your routine, do it
    no flame just my 2 cents

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Need more pics to make an accurate evaluation.

1) LEGS
    2) Back
    3) Full front
    4) Full back

~SC~

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    Don't be afraid of the sun it won't kill you any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownTommy
    Don't be afraid of the sun it won't kill you any time soon.
    Hey easy now im irish nothin i can do about that. lol What would be a good chest work out to build my upper and middle of my chest i have tried but nothing will build the inside. Im working on new pics trying to find camera, but from this pic alone do i have good enough of a base to start aas, debating on omna?

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    What are your stats?
    My stats are nothing recent because i have been out for a couple of months recovering from a broken arm but last max was
    18yrs old, 6', 185lbs, 12% bf
    Bench: 255
    Clean:260
    squat: 460

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural1
    My stats are nothing recent because i have been out for a couple of months recovering from a broken arm but last max was
    18yrs old, 6', 185lbs, 12% bf
    Bench: 255
    Clean:260
    squat: 460
    those are all around solid stats for youyr size.
    Just giving you a hard time, but serously go outside every now and then, sun is good for you

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Hows your diet look?

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Hows your diet look?
    Diet, whats that?lol j/p um right now its lookin pretty rough cause im not working out again...yet. but hopefully if my arm feels good i am going to try to get back into it this week. Can u help me with a diet.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Theres good advice in the diet forum... stickys with sample diets also

Skinz is offline Banned

Wait....

Hey easy now im irish nothin i can do about that. lol What would be a good chest work out to build my upper and middle of my chest i have tried but nothing will build the inside. Im working on new pics trying to find camera, but from this pic alone do i have good enough of a base to start aas, debating on omna?
    Wait to start AAS, your still young. You have plenty of time for that. You have a good base but stick to being natural bro. Trust me on that one. Im sure alot of brothers would agree on that

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    True that. I've been pondering AAS for five years now. Wouldn't even consider it before 25.

yeah, i never really thought about them too much until about 6 months ago because i was at a plateau on everything. Nothing would go up. Then 2 months ago i broke my arm so its just been on my mind because its going to be near impossibe to get back to where i was....then i have to try to get bigger. Im lookin at atleast a year natural. Does anyone know any legal supps that are pretty effective?

-natural1

anabolicwannabe is offline Associate Member
    whey protein.

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    Natural 1 you think that way you'll never get anywhere, you need to modivate yourself
    surround yourself with positive things and people, not ones who question your goals or who put you down, due to their own ignorance.

Natural 1 you think that way you'll never get anywhere, you need to modivate yourself
    surround yourself with positive things and people, not ones who question your goals or who put you down, due to their own ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by DOUGTM1SS
    yeah i know. Why did u write 3 times?

does any one know what i can do to separate my chest i have tried but cant seem to get an upper and mid chest.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    try sum test and dbol for your chest bro

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    try sum test and dbol for your chest bro

What helped my chest was heavy incline bench, heavy flat DB presses, weighted dips and low cable cross overs. Improving your upper chest is the best way improve the appearance of it. Flat DB presses for mid chest, and weighted dips for lower. The low cable cross overs are one of my favorite, the pump is great if nothing else is gained from it.

I know how hard it can be to get back in the game after breaking something...My advice on that is to get back in shape naturally, focus on your diet and spend your time researching AAS so you know your SHlT when it comes time to take them.

Goodluck

does any one know what i can do to separate my chest i have tried but cant seem to get an upper and mid chest.
    basically, you need to do the opposite of what everyone else is doing...and what everyone else is doing is wrong- which is flat bench exercises all day every workout, and once in a while they decide to just throw in an incline exercise.

when steve michalik told me arnold and him used to do 90% incline exercises for there workouts, i was shocked. but i tried it, doing sets and sets and pounding out reps on incline flyes and presses for weeks and weeks. the results i got were so incredible with that. i still stick to that now and i will always believe that incline exercises are the best chest builders.

how many guys have u seen with huge lower pecs but no upper pecs? i dunno about you, but i've seen a LOT.
    Last edited by anteriordeltoid; 10-05-2004 at 07:28 PM.

from what i see you look good

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    from what i see you look good
    thanks, wish i could agree

anteriordeltoid- what did you find better incline DB or just incline bench and for flat bench which is better.

australianoak14-yeah might get some in a bit, idont want to start too fast and FVck something up in my arm.

ironadam-yeah thanks thats what alot of people have said and ill probally just hold off on aas but one day........ hopefully by then i get back to my normal size.

-any advice from anyone on getting alittle more cut

anteriordeltoid- what did you find better incline DB or just incline bench and for flat bench which is better.
    i workout by myself most of the time so doing incline dumbells would be dangerous and downright stupid, especially cause i go real heavy on them too. so i usually alternate between barbell inclines and smith inclines. but once in a while, i train with someone at the gym and thats when i take advantage of using dumbells.

for hitting the middle and lower pecs, i actually find that i get a better squeeze, contraction and muscle stimulation from doing seated flat chest exercises rather than lying down on a bench. the seated bench press machines allow for a long range of motion and give me a far better pump than doing it lying down.

don't forget about flat dumbell flyes though, as arnold said the flyes were the "single most effective exercise i ever done" in an issue of muscle and fitness in july. get a huge stretch on the flyes, widen the chest, it's always the bottom portion of the flyes that are most important, not the top where people love to be.
    Last edited by anteriordeltoid; 10-06-2004 at 12:42 PM.

yeah i agree with most of that but i never get anything out of seated bench. i feel it strictly in triceps and can never get wide enough to actually feel it in my chest.

Surferboy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Need more pics to make an accurate evaluation.

1) LEGS
    2) Back
    3) Full front
    4) Full back

~SC~

Always the first to mention that someone forgot to put some legs in their pictures. That makes me laugh everytime I hear it! I think alot of guys neglect their legs and don't want to take pictures of them. My best friend was huge up top; big chest, 18.5" arms, wide back...but he always worked out in pants because he had a bad case of the chicken legs. I'm surprised they haven't just snapped in half!

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    good base to build from,..stay natural though,..as long as possible

Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    thanks cuttup

surferboy-workin on those pics

Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    thanks cuttup

surferboy-workin on those pics

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    since when u started training?

Quote Originally Posted by Magicz
    since when u started training?
    What? How long have i been training? Is that what u are asking

jimmyivory is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anteriordeltoid
    when steve michalik told me arnold and him used to do 90% incline exercises for there workouts, i was shocked. but i tried it, doing sets and sets and pounding out reps on incline flyes and presses for weeks and weeks. the results i got were so incredible with that. i still stick to that now and i will always believe that incline exercises are the best chest builders.

how many guys have u seen with huge lower pecs but no upper pecs? i dunno about you, but i've seen a LOT.
    how do you feel about decline bench and flys? I'm real new at this (my pecs make his look dope) and figured decline would give me the best bang for the buck since it does work the lower pec. Once I get more confidence in my shoulder joints I'll start doing incline for sure, but once I start doing that should I greatly decrease the time I'm spending on decline? I just want the most noticeable overall change possible.

You look pretty good man, I'm not gonna get super hardcore and you look near what my goal is. If you want to loose that bf it's probably gonna take some cardio.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information