bf: 15%?
    week 1 pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Cycle Pics-ryan.jpg  

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    What are you running?

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    how old are you?
    you look like you could have made a whole lot more progress naturally before you switched over to the dark side bro!

Mr.Magoo is offline Junior Member
    I'm 22 yrs old. Running 500mg qv test ent/week and 300mg qv deca .
    I've been lifting of and on since I was 18. I just finally decided that now was the time for me to dedicate myself to lifting in every way. This site really helped me make my decisions.

Not a flame..but why don't you diet before you start your cycle. I would take the time and improve alot more naturally before taking anything. Whats your workout experience? And, as asked above, what are you running?

My bad, you must have posted a second before I did. Anyway, you definately need to work out steady and get everything under control before you cycle. Wish you luck bro, just hope your really dedicated to this because taking that isn't going to do much for you otherwise. If you've only done one injection, my advice would be to do no more, get your routine and diet down to a science, and then, in a year from now (minumum, but i'd actually do more like 2 or 3 years) start the cycle.
    Last edited by Big Poppa Pump; 10-07-2004 at 09:36 PM.

Natural1 is offline Associate Member

stop now

Couldnt agree more Poppa

bro you need to worry about cuttin up a little and drop some body fat before you take anymore

-natural1

Mr.Magoo is offline Junior Member
    I have'nt always had this much bf. If you look closely at my right knee in the picture you can see the scar from my knee surgery. I tore my acl in october of 03. After that all I did was eat everything in site. I recently had surgery in march 04. My physical therapy after my surgery helped get me back in the gym. I can tell that I've already lost some bf. Right now I do cardio 3 times a week so hopefully with my clean diet I'll lose some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Magoo
    I have'nt always had this much bf. If you look closely at my right knee in the picture you can see the scar from my knee surgery. I tore my acl in october of 03. After that all I did was eat everything in site. I recently had surgery in march 04. My physical therapy after my surgery helped get me back in the gym. I can tell that I've already lost some bf. Right now I do cardio 3 times a week so hopefully with my clean diet I'll lose some more.
    That sucks about your knee, and its great that your back in the gym and seeing improvements. But, I think your missing the point here. Working out for a long period of time the correct way, along with eating correctly is 90% of the battle. The juice only gives you that last 10% or so. So what I'm saying is that by taking stuff now, your not really gonna get any results. Especially with a deca /test stack...your just gonna bulk up and look like one of those fat idiots in the gym. Trust me man...go natural for a while, and by a while I mean a few years before you think about using anything. I hope you don't take this as a flame, I'm just trying to help you out. Good Luck.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa Pump
    That sucks about your knee, and its great that your back in the gym and seeing improvements. But, I think your missing the point here. Working out for a long period of time the correct way, along with eating correctly is 90% of the battle. The juice only gives you that last 10% or so. So what I'm saying is that by taking stuff now, your not really gonna get any results. Especially with a deca/test stack...your just gonna bulk up and look like one of those fat idiots in the gym. Trust me man...go natural for a while, and by a while I mean a few years before you think about using anything. I hope you don't take this as a flame, I'm just trying to help you out. Good Luck.

Big props to this post, that's spot on truth.

~SC~

Thread Information