Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    corporal is offline New Member

after insulin cycle

hi guys, i've taken these photos today, i've finished my slin cycle, i've gained 10 lbs in 4 weeks, i started 4iu. and taken 60 i.u. "before the workout" for 2 weeks. also taken 50 mg anadrol daily, actually it's best cycle i've ever done. in my opinion insulin and oxymetholone are miracle drugs... so i'll wait one month and start to my next slin cycle. yeah 60i.u. it's f****** crazy but today i take it pwo and oh i got it Hypo second time and almost die. i swear to god i'heard sound of my heart beat. it was like a nightmare... so i've learnt this if i take slin 60 i.u. before the 15 minutes training ok no problem but if i do opposite ohh my god i don't wanna live that again.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails after insulin cycle-1.jpg   after insulin cycle-2.jpg   after insulin cycle-4.jpg  

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    #1 How old are you?
    #2 How long have you been training. By the pictures, I'd say not long at all.
    #3 Why the hell are you doing steroids ? Let alone an oral only cycle.
    #4 Why the hell are you messing with insulin ? Let alone 60ius.

Judging by the pictures the 10 pound gain you made could have been made naturally.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Care to go into detail about your 'cycle'?

Any before pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Judging by the pictures the 10 pound gain you made could have been made naturally.
    Didn't want to be the one that said it... but...my thoughts exactly

#1 How old are you?
    #2 How long have you been training. By the pictures, I'd say not long at all.
    #3 Why the hell are you doing steroids ? Let alone an oral only cycle.
    #4 Why the hell are you messing with insulin ? Let alone 60ius.

#1 22
    #2 13-14 months
    #3 already did..
    #4 i'm not a f****** sissy boy,, i don't afraid from anything even God...

10 lbs by natural ha? oh i'm a ******* skinny ass ectomorph......... whatta hell you talking about?* 10 pounds ha??? LOL

anyway i consider my self not bad as a beginner......

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Care to go into detail about your 'cycle'?

Any before pics?
    shots before starting insulin ......
    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=134834

Quote Originally Posted by corporal
    #1 22
    #2 13-14 months
    #3 already did..

10 lbs by natural ha? oh i'm a ******* skinny ass ectomorph......... whatta hell you talking about?* 10 pounds ha??? LOL

It's not about being a "F****** Sissy boy" as u so eloquently put it..it's about being intelligent

Afterl 14 months training you don't need Gear...And i'd advise you fear God...you are but a man
    Last edited by *Narkissos*; 12-11-2004 at 01:46 PM.

It's not about being a "F****** Sissy boy" as u so eloquently put it..it's about being intelligent

All 14 months training you don't need Gear...And i'd advise you fear God...you are but a man
    actually bb is so different in turkei, yeah you can call us, "ignorant" or "uneducated" but we always follow this rule "try and see" that's all....
    also speaking about the "being natural" is b******t for me at this time cause i already lost my virginty

fast is offline Associate Member
    No offence corporal, but bodybuilding is not about "fast results", its long job before you get good results. Patience is the word in this sport, even with steroids , it takes time. You could have gained those 10lbs naturally, even if you are skinny ass, just eat ALOT, drugs are no key if you can`t handle your nutrition & rest.

Stop acting like a stupid selfdestructive a$$.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    lol @ your whole attitude.
    1.either you're lying about 60IU
    or
    2. Your going to experience a very short life, but who cares b/c you have no fear right?

You again...'k
    Best Wishes with your future cycling

/me exits thread

Quote Originally Posted by fast
    No offence corporal, but bodybuilding is not about "fast results", its long job before you get good results. Patience is the word in this sport, even with steroids , it takes time. You could have gained those 10lbs naturally, even if you are skinny ass, just eat ALOT, drugs are no key if you can`t handle your nutrition & rest.

Stop acting like a stupid selfdestructive a$$.
    ok don't take it wrong , maybe i could have gained 10 lbs naturally, so please tell me , is there any different between nutural body and juiced body..??? i mean that s*** makes body more massive, strong and bulky..... my point i won't be same if i gain it naturally.. oh sure it's easy to say that for a europen guy, i have been in europe, i know europe, it's very hard being a natural here , so tell me 2,5 lbs meat it's 13 USD, and a common wage it's 300 USD, so please tell me how a person can make this sport naturally and another reason, man here's like a hell, people always try the thief and f*** others... you can't survive if you are weak, i mean i have/had no time to make something.... oh a advise to you all, if u come here one day, watch out your wallets and asses of course....

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    lol @ your whole attitude.
    1.either you're lying about 60IU
    or
    2. Your going to experience a very short life, but who cares b/c you have no fear right?
    #1oh man why the hell i lie, i own you a lie????
    #2 you're dead right my mom says it too.....

it's very hard being a natural here , so tell me 2,5 lbs meat it's 13 USD, and a common wage it's 300 USD, so please tell me how a person can make this sport naturally ....
    Is food more expensive than gear there?

If it's as expensive as u claim..how can you afford BOTH gear and food?

You're missing the point people hear are making...and i don't think u really want advise

imann is offline Member
    Trained for 13 months...............then you juiced.....I trained hard for almost five years b4 i even considered juicing, You are only 1 year younger than myself and could have easily put on 10 lbs. and gained strength naturally.......you are just shorting yourself in the long run........hope it works out for you.....and by the way alot of ppl (even in the U.S.) grow up in bad neighborhoods and make it without juice,tough is not how big you are, but rather how you carry yourself, I whooped alot of guys that were twice my size, well b4 i juiced.......bottom line steroids don't make you tough!

Is food more expensive than gear there?

If it's as expensive as u claim..how can you afford BOTH gear and food?

You're missing the point people hear are making...and i don't think u really want advise
    i order Optimum whey from bodybuilding.com and carbo gain.....
    and for the gear, humalog 16usd, anapolon 19USD in pharmacy,

here's the link about pharmacy prices... yes it's cheaper then food.

http://transfer.hedefim.com/Olusan/Ailaclar.TXT

http://transfer.hedefim.com/Olusan/Aithal.TXT

1 usd: 1.430.000 TL

no please i respect to you all, it's all my self defanse, i mean i want to say you, "ok i know that but your rules and your thoughts are useless in my country..."

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    This just in:

Nominee for most assinine post of the year w/the info. given and the attitude.

Stay tuned for the final results.

~SC~
    Investment Baller, A.R.

Per the System Admin's request, your avatar must be changed.

Please change it ASAP or it will be changed for you.

Thanks,
    ~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by imann
    Trained for 13 months...............then you juiced.....I trained hard for almost five years b4 i even considered juicing, You are only 1 year younger than myself and could have easily put on 10 lbs. and gained strength naturally.......you are just shorting yourself in the long run........hope it works out for you.....and by the way alot of ppl (even in the U.S.) grow up in bad neighborhoods and make it without juice,tough is not how big you are, but rather how you carry yourself, I whooped alot of guys that were twice my size, well b4 i juiced.......bottom line steroids don't make you tough!

miked512 is offline Associate Member
    LOL, you did an oral only cycle and insulin after training for only 13-14 months.

Man, well, the good news is you're gonna grow to be big. ;-) The bad news. You could have just eaten and trained for what you got. I'm glad drugs are cheaper than food there.

i order Optimum whey from bodybuilding.com and carbo gain.....

no please i respect to you all, it's all my self defanse, i mean i want to say you, "ok i know that but your rules and your thoughts are useless in my country..."
    fair enough... don't wanna flame you bro but...

aww man.. forget it

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    yeah 60i.u. it's f****** crazy but today i take it pwo and oh i got it Hypo second time and almost die.
    With your attitude I doubt you're 22. Judging by your pictures I'd say you're in your teens. At least your maturity level is. You're coming on here bragging about taking 60ius and going hypo twice. Don't you realize insulin is not something to play with? YOU WILL DIE! I don't see the humor in this at all. It's people like you who give steroid users a bad name. You take unnecessary uneducated risks and when you hurt yourself, the rest of us are the ones left to pay for it.

With your attitude I doubt you're 22. Judging by your pictures I'd say you're in your teens. At least your maturity level is. You're coming on here bragging about taking 60ius and going hypo twice. Don't you realize insulin is not something to play with? YOU WILL DIE! I don't see the humor in this at all. It's people like you who give steroid users a bad name. You take unnecessary uneducated risks and when you hurt yourself, the rest of us are the ones left to pay for it.
    He's from another country so you all won't be paying for it.

You'll just hear about it on the news. "Foreigner dies from insulin ."

ohh no man it's not bragging, i see the pics in this forum and people ask to the others "have you ever make a cycle" or "cycle experiences" , and i've written it before asking.. that's all, oh no bragging. i'm not a mf that who brags with his juice........i'm saying it again, it is not depend to me, it's depends to the countries...it's normal that we think of different things......

hey mike i liked ur posts, you^'re a funny guy
    but why you afraid from the "death" so much, one day we all will be buried a cotton plug in our asses ( by the way cotton is a tradition, i don't know you have?)

but why you afraid from the "death" so much, one day we all will be buried a cotton plug in our asses ( by the way cotton is a tradition, i don't know you have?)
    One day yes, but why live your life in a way...nevermind, it's useless to try to help mindsets like yours.

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    One day yes, but why live your life in a way...nevermind, it's useless to try to help mindsets like yours.
    True, don't waste your time bro.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    True, don't waste your time bro.

~SC~
    yeah I know. I just read the link in this thread to anohter one of his posts and realize this is all a waste of time.

fast is offline Associate Member
    Corporal:
    Im from Finland, europe too.. or "scandinavia" whatever.

I know few cases where insulin caused near death experiences, tho I am glad that those people have learned from them. I hope you will too.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Lookin good, as long as your happy with your results thats all it matters. Well done.

I honestly couldnt even fathom taking insulin , besides i have no idea what the FU#K that would do to the heart in the long run. O and quit being such a bad ass thinking the way you do, its not cool and its gonna get you nowhere. And please dont brag about hypo twice, that shyt isnt something to mess around with like all the bros here stated. Good luck to you though in the future.

You're referring to the new world order? I don't know wtf you're talking about.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    No cotton in my ass thank you.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    wow, for some reason after reading this thread I thought I had just woke up for elementrary school and watched an episode of Bozo the Clown on WGN....unbelievable

2timer is offline Senior Member
    hey, I am not trying to flame but I think your can gain 10lbs with only winstrol . bro insulin ? hey we all will die bull****! yes we will but no body said we can't live it as long as we can then become dust! who is to say we can't teach our greatgrand kids to be living there life right? two drugs that I shiver to hear, dnp and insulin but I heard horror stories about t-3 to but I tried with no proble. but that is not point! insulin is ****ing the max of "dangeriousness" europe bs just eat lot of beans can of tuna I am sure it aint that much higher then here!
    Last edited by 2timer; 12-12-2004 at 10:46 AM.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Just about anyone can gain 10 pounds from creatine!!! You have more potential than 10 pounds even. I manage a gym and have trained many people, I can make anyone grow if they cooperate.. You could put on about 20-30lbs naturally..

If you care to grow and can take advise look into a real bulking cycle. 5-6k calories a day will do the trick and you dont ever have to worry about getting fat.. Good luck!!

Oh yeah the slin thing was insane!!!

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    #1 22
    #2 13-14 months
    #3 already did..

GOD almighty should smite you with his might. show more respect

#1 22
    #2 13-14 months
    #3 already did..

#1 22
    #2 13-14 months
    #3 already did..

bro your nips are looking a little puffy, did you run nova with your cycle.

I didn't want to say anything to "dog" or put down the thread-starter, however w/his attitude I do have this to say.

I've clients who's strongest supplement is protein powder, and they have made 3X the gains you have. For all that sh*t you've done, the slin, etc., to still look like that..........well.............

You also have no leg pictures, which I bet means you have no legs to speak of that are worth a sh*t.

That's all I have to say. You need to learn about nutrition, macros, training, and above all, COMMON COURTESY.

You won't last long here w/that attitude and level of immaturity. If you are here to showoff, you are in the wrong place.

~SC~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information