Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 34 of 34
  1. #1
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445

    pics before starting the 23 weeker

    stats are 5'8" 184lbs as of today. no clue on the body fat.

    cycle is

    1-20 test E 500mg/wk
    1-20 EQ 400mg/wk
    21-23 test Prop 50mg/ed









    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pics before starting the 23 weeker-1small.jpg   pics before starting the 23 weeker-2small.jpg   pics before starting the 23 weeker-3small.jpg   pics before starting the 23 weeker-4small.jpg   pics before starting the 23 weeker-5small.jpg  

    Last edited by jcstomper; 10-12-2004 at 06:11 PM.

  2. #2
    1-Cent's Avatar
    1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Canada, Eh
    Posts
    2,389
    Doesn't look like they work man

  3. #3
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Doesn't look like they work man
    they work now

  4. #4
    AandF6969's Avatar
    AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    5,387
    not for me

  5. #5
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    yep working for me now. You look really good bro. Good luck on the cycle bro!!

  6. #6
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    yep working for me now. You look really good bro. Good luck on the cycle bro!!

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pics before starting the 23 weeker-7small.jpg  

  7. #7
    AandF6969's Avatar
    AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    5,387
    Nicely developed lats bro. Whats the tattoo on your stomach say?

  8. #8
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Nicely developed lats bro. Whats the tattoo on your stomach say?
    its in greek and kinda personal so i dont really tell anyone, sorry bro. nothing against ya

  9. #9
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,022
    Hey bro, If im being picky id say u need some work on ur traps and shoulders. But other then that ur lookin good bro!

    OG

  10. #10
    Prime's Avatar
    Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tropical England
    Posts
    3,531
    impressive physique, and awesome tatts.

  11. #11
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Hey bro, If im being picky id say u need some work on ur traps and shoulders. But other then that ur lookin good bro!

    OG
    ill have to get another pic in the most muscluar pose so you can see my traps. the person that took these pics is like 6'5 so they are all taken downward, and on that back shot i have my head down. i really dont like to have blown up huge traps though like brock lesner, i think it looks dumb

  12. #12
    Sage's Avatar
    Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    SAGEVILLE City
    Posts
    2,149
    dunno if u posting this after the completion or before / in the process cycle pics based on what "Maraxus" said....,but if it is in fact before try to hit shoulders and back harder because for 5'8 u could definetly be a bit wider....other than that good structure and nice ink design on the shoulder......

  13. #13
    Sage's Avatar
    Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    SAGEVILLE City
    Posts
    2,149
    didn't look at the thread tittle....before pics look good just concentrate on what i said above. where is the wheels pic.

  14. #14
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    You're lucky bro...you got that look that women like.......Im just bulky...good job phillakilla

  15. #15
    BiggerBri2002's Avatar
    BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    South Jersey, near Philly
    Posts
    1,310
    Looking good dude...Im sure your cycle will create awesome results

  16. #16
    BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,502
    You look like you're around 9-10% BF. Good job!

    How many cycles have you done?
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 10-12-2004 at 10:00 PM.

  17. #17
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    You look real good bro, nice and lean....
    Great taper...

    Nice hairdo btw.... where's your 'salon'

  18. #18
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    You look like you're around 9-10% BF. Good job!

    How many cycles have you done?
    first cycle at 21 was 500mg sus for 10 weeks
    second cycle was a sort of experiment: 1-4, 6- 10 fina, 4 - 10 EQ
    it was a wack cycle but i wanted to try something out, it worked though, i got the results i wanted and kept the gains

  19. #19
    kc's Avatar
    kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    1,420
    jc...lookin good man and that is some SICK art! ****!

  20. #20
    HeavyHitter's Avatar
    HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,107
    impressive bro... like the art work too!!

  21. #21
    BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,502
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    first cycle at 21 was 500mg sus for 10 weeks
    second cycle was a sort of experiment: 1-4, 6- 10 fina, 4 - 10 EQ
    it was a wack cycle but i wanted to try something out, it worked though, i got the results i wanted and kept the gains
    Thanks for the info.

    It's worth taking note that your first cycle was testosterone -only. I'm glad to see people are starting to ease a bit more slowly into using steroids . No one needs to stack a ton of steroids to get good results. You're a good example of that, jcstomper.

    Congrats on the hard work done--It's obvious.

  22. #22
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Thanks for the info.

    It's worth taking note that your first cycle was testosterone -only. I'm glad to see people are starting to ease a bit more slowly into using steroids . No one needs to stack a ton of steroids to get good results. You're a good example of that, jcstomper.

    Congrats on the hard work done--It's obvious.
    thanks bro

  23. #23
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    Greek??? You're an Italian bro right???
    What's up with that one??? J/K bro...
    Anyway good starting point for the cycle,
    everything looks good, but I would still run
    the doses higher myself, but you should do
    well with what you have planned...

    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    its in greek and kinda personal so i dont really tell anyone, sorry bro. nothing against ya

  24. #24
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Greek??? You're an Italian bro right???
    What's up with that one??? J/K bro...
    Anyway good starting point for the cycle,
    everything looks good, but I would still run
    the doses higher myself, but you should do
    well with what you have planned...
    yes im a dego,
    the reason im running the dosages low is cause its gonna be 23 weeks lol

  25. #25
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    Bro you're in very good shape and have a great starting point...
    I'd just like to see what the difference would be with a gram of
    test in there would make... Other then that it looks good to me...

    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    yes im a dego,
    the reason im running the dosages low is cause its gonna be 23 weeks lol

  26. #26
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Bro you're in very good shape and have a great starting point...
    I'd just like to see what the difference would be with a gram of
    test in there would make... Other then that it looks good to me...
    ill be taking pics again at 10 weeks, then again at 23 and then again at 35 to see how much i loose after PCT

  27. #27
    GeoQuadzilla's Avatar
    GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,109
    You the Man JC

  28. #28
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by GeoQuadzilla
    You the Man JC
    thanks bro

  29. #29
    pincushion's Avatar
    pincushion is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2
    great progress! Nice to see someone who isn't afraid of getting huge in your face s. What does the writing on your abs say? You have plans for any more huge tatts?

  30. #30
    ya_man's Avatar
    ya_man is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    502
    hey man, nice job....leek pumpin hard!....
    great tattie on ur shoulder....wanna take a side pic and post it?....
    lookin at gettin one and lookin for good designs....
    thanks man

  31. #31
    djgoodspeed's Avatar
    djgoodspeed is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    A Street Corner Near You
    Posts
    112
    Good luck! Hope you keep posting, just additional motovation for all.

  32. #32
    Iowa's Avatar
    Iowa is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    By a bunch of cornfields
    Posts
    1,343
    Hey JC, it might be the lighting, but it looks like you have an awesome split in your right biceps from that front double. Good luck with the cycle.

  33. #33
    rborwn77 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    315
    I would only run the eq 1-19

  34. #34
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445
    check the other thread that i posted about week 7

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •