dr.shred is offline Senior Member

Critique Please! Advice!!

any cycle suggestions?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hope these are better-picedit.jpg  
    Last edited by dr.shred; 10-12-2004 at 06:53 PM.

gibsonlpsd is offline Junior Member
    you are already very lean and well defined so it would really depend on your goals. do you want to add a lot of bulk or do you want to get more ripped and lean than what you are? is it your first cycle or have you had past experience. if it is your first then i would suggest a simple test e. cycle. like i said, being that you are already lean you probably won't hold too much water. need more info about your goals and stats before i or anybody could make a good decision on what you should do.

i would like to gain some size...done a few cycles nothing to extensive though.

nynsb is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.shred

2 Words..."Perfect Bod!!!!"
    Don't need to poison it

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.shred
    You look very lean but If you want to add size, you need to start working your legs. Those shorts shouldn't fit your quads.

ya those shorts do really do them justice. I can deep squat 525 so i work my legs quite a bit.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    lookin good dude u look exactly how i want to look i have the same exact figure as u just a lil smaller im 5 9 180 8%bf my gole is 200lbs and its hard im bout to start up another cycle and im not to sure yet if u have ne advice on a cycle for me please fill me in thanks a bunch.....

bolin is offline Associate Member
    I would suggest that you do a cycle on Parabolan and maybe some winstrol , because you are already lean and with these two compounds you will gain solid lean mass and at the same time stay shredded. But if you want to really bulk up I would suggest: Sustanon , Dianabols, and Deca .

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    thanks dude but i was thinking some test, deca and maybe m1t all stacked what do u think bout that????? thanks for ur help

Well you would like to gain some size but remain lean. You are already very lean at 8%. As far as the test goes you will gain size, but you sacrifice some body fat because the water retention. I would through something like eq,winstrol ,or deca . end with two weeks of clen the pct. I would keep the dosages down with the deca and eq to avoid the water retention. I have also read a lot about parabolan and deca and read that it seems to work well for bodybuilders who want lean mass (never tried it so not really sure). I do know you should be able to gain at least 10 pounds of lean mass with 300mg deca a week and 100 of winstrol or eq instead of the deca.

-SHRED

I think that deca 300 would work good for you with 100 of winstrol a week. That should help you get to that 200 mark.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    **** bro you look great, I wouldn't change much, a little extra lean mass never hurt anyone though Prop/Tren /Winny would be a great cycle for you, I'm doing Prop/Tren/Dbol as a bulker and I can't stop losing fat lol.

Really? Thats good to know bro. Thanks for the input.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    You look good bro. Don't just add bulk though. Lean is good!

Thread Information