yannick32 is offline Associate Member

Talking This is me ( i do plan to get better LOL)

This is me right now sorry the pics are a bit bad but thats what you get with a 20$ walmart quick cam LOL.

I havent used any steroids since 1998 and even then i add done only one cycle of 4 months.

Now if i can get the diet in line and train hard again, find a cure for grey hair and my bald spot LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails This is me ( i do plan to get better LOL)-yanbody.jpg   This is me ( i do plan to get better LOL)-new182biceps.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

You look like a dude..thats about all i can tell

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Stats?

Feels like ICE, i am 5 feet 10 and right now around 190 pounds i am actually a bit bigger then on thoses pictures.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

odd

Quote Originally Posted by yannick32
    Feels like ICE, i am 5 feet 10 and right now around 190 pounds i am actually a bit bigger then on thoses pictures.
    picture definately put size on you so how are you bigger than in your pictures?how old are you BTW?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to AR.

I am 32 years old and have been off weight training for very close to 3 years cause of a lower back injury.

I guess i should show you guys the before pics and you would get the big picture lol this is me when i was 231 pounds around a year ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails This is me ( i do plan to get better LOL)-49834231lbs_back.jpg  

The reason i have come here is that i know many people can help me achieve my goal, i want to build a good quality physique, try to minimise fat gains and fine tune my diet.

I am not looking for the buff look or to be huge, my genetics are crap and my great family heritage has left me with cholesterol problems related to weight gains, so its quit easy for me to gain weight, but most of it is of course fat, and not muscles.

Being back into training and coming here to see everyone being so much into there training and building a great body really helps my motivation.

Thread Information