ItalianFlex is offline Junior Member

Right Food For Weight Gains

Hey guys.......Im currently on my sencond cycle which includes:

Eod Fina 75mgs
    Eod Prop 150 mgs <----homebrew

My strength is looking amazing so far,and im not looking to be all puffy and bloated iv done that on my last cycle which included d bols and sus. I know my eating habits are not what they should be. I eat about 3000 cals a day.I take 2 protein shakes one right after lifting along side with some oatmeal for complex carbs...My second shake is right be4 bedtime...I kno I need more cals. Im going to be honest and say I simply cant offord to eat 5 to 6 meals a day..If anyone has any suggestions on what foods I can eat that help with gains and dont cost ALOT of money please offor your help.. THanks

ItalianFlex is offline Junior Member
    wrong room sorry guys

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    You need simple carbs after training not complex...and red meat rules in off-season....XXL

Weight gain shakes. Casein protein before bed not whey, whey after workout with simple carbs. After workout i drink whey protein with one scoop of gatorade mix. But, if you are looking to add quality calories, the cheapest way is to get the weight gain shakes. also a big mac has like 1000 calories and is very cheap, dont worry about fat, worry only about muscle!!!!!!!

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    Weight gain shakes. Casein protein before bed not whey, whey after workout with simple carbs. After workout i drink whey protein with one scoop of gatorade mix. But, if you are looking to add quality calories, the cheapest way is to get the weight gain shakes. also a big mac has like 1000 calories and is very cheap, dont worry about fat, worry only about muscle!!!!!!!
    Dont worry about the shakes as much because they are s**t compared to whole foods. eat a big mac if u wanna gain s**t muscle on your cycle.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Good stuff. When in doubt eat more protein.

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    somebody move this thread to the right room,plz, he'll get more responses there

Thread Information