Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member

BiggerBri's Pre-Cycle #3 Pics-Don't Laugh

Hey guys,

Going to start my third cycle in just under 2 weeks. Below are my current pics. For the past few months I have increased my food intake considerably and cut my cardio some to start bulking up....unfortunately I think it backfired as I am not pleased with how I look in these pics. OK...I look just plain FAT. I have made some good progress on my wheels and am starting to see some separation (although slight)

Currently 210-215lbs
    6ft
    BF Not sure but last time I checked it was mid teens

New Cycle will look like this:

Anadrol 50mg/ed Weeks 1-4
    Tren 75mg/ed Weeks 1-10
    Prop 75mg/ed Weeks 1-12
    Test Ent 500mg/week Weeks 1-10
    Along with Nolva throughout and Clomind PCT
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BiggerBri's Pre-Cycle #3 Pics-Don't Laugh-1a.jpg   BiggerBri's Pre-Cycle #3 Pics-Don't Laugh-1b.jpg   BiggerBri's Pre-Cycle #3 Pics-Don't Laugh-1c.jpg   BiggerBri's Pre-Cycle #3 Pics-Don't Laugh-1d.jpg   BiggerBri's Pre-Cycle #3 Pics-Don't Laugh-1e.jpg  

Britguy is offline Banned
    stay positive bro you've got some size all you need to do is drop the bodyfat, and thats obviously where the tren comes in, are you bulking or cutting tho b/c you have 2 predominately cutting compounds (prop and tren) and two bulkers (drol and enanthate ) just wondered i know prop and tren can be used for weight gain just curious, what is your target with this cycle bri, what weight are you going for?

radar1234 is offline Member
    lookin good bro!

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBri2002
    Hey guys,

Going to start my third cycle in just under 2 weeks. Below are my current pics. For the past few months I have increased my food intake considerably and cut my cardio some to start bulking up....unfortunately I think it backfired as I am not pleased with how I look in these pics. OK...I look just plain FAT. I have made some good progress on my wheels and am starting to see some separation (although slight)

Currently 210-215lbs
    6ft

Tren 75mg/ed Weeks 1-10
    Prop 75mg/ed Weeks 1-12

IMHO i think 1025mg/week of tset is too much for your third cycle. also whyt are u jumping with anadrol if u already have prop in there? i would drop the a-bombs. another reason to drop them woul dbe cause of progesterone. both fina and a-bombs produce progesterone

ANyone else?

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    You can tell you've put your time in working your legs. Good job.

And you're not fat! Your loose skin around your abdomen makes you look like you're carrying more fat than you actually are.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    And you're not fat! Your loose skin around your abdomen makes you look like you're carrying more fat than you actually are.
    Yes... you have lost a ton of fat, and look really good bro...
    I think you've done an awesome job so far... continue what you're doing!

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    IMHO i think 1025mg/week of tset is too much for your third cycle. also whyt are u jumping with anadrol if u already have prop in there? i would drop the a-bombs. another reason to drop them woul dbe cause of progesterone. both fina and a-bombs produce progesterone
    Yep, I couldnt agree more. Another option would be to drop the prop completely and substitute dbol for the abombs.

Jackman is offline Banned
    bro we all.... (well me) get fat when bulking its when the cutting phase comes thats rewarding. good luck

DoubleHelix is offline Junior Member
    Good luck with the cyle man

Whats the diet look like now and whats it gonna look like for the cycle?

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    this cycle has to get u where u wanna be bro.....i am pulling for u man just make sure u get your diet in order.....

Not too much to say cuz im pretty sure the Vets have said it all but i would like to say good luck to you and im sure everything will work out to your standard...

AnabolicAlien Guest

if it were me...

if it were me i wouldn't even consider cycling looking like that.. NO FLAME INTENDED.

let me explain, for me i'll only cycle when i get my body fat down real low. you already admit you think you look fat right? why not just hit some hard cardio in the mornings and lift at night until you get your bf down where you want it.

i think it's better to cycle then b/c you don't have to worry about bumping your bf up a few percentages which you're bound to do if you eat right while on cycle.

the only promising thing i see is that you threw tren in there so even if you do run this you may drop bodyfat. i just think it's better to be able to eat whatever the hell you want on cycle to maximize muscle gains.

i hope i explained this well. you have a good base, why not cut it up first naturally?? the muscle you'll gain then will look much better b/c it'll be much more defined.

A.A.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    AA said what I was going to offer up, and I agree completely. I've seen your before pics, and these now, and it does appear like you laid down some chunk. Just being totally honest, as that's what I saw when I immediately opened the pics.

I'd focus on cutting up now, and if you have to utilize compounds to assist you, then fine, but definitely cut up.

What was your diet like "bulking"? You can add lean mass w/out lots of fat if you go about it in the correct manner. I'd have either bulked WITH the stuff you listed, or cut now. Remember, diet is key in whatever you do, that comes first and foremost. Gear is second...........

Best wishes whichever way you go!

~SC~

thickmass is offline Member
    wild wheels

MASStermind is offline Banned
    I'd hit the diet man, i dont know about you but to me working out and taking roids is in order for me to look good, if I get stronger etc its just a side effect. That thing you got in your stomach looks like some woman's that just got pregnant bro. Hit the cardio and change up the diet. Dont worry about your stats as in i'm 212lb etc. BF is usually wrong anyways. Go by what you look like in the mirror.

I am really spinning now on what to do. I think I will go with the cycle I laid out becuase tren really really worked well the last time I tried it. I only had enough for 5 weeks, but it worked really well.

Most of you guys are telling me I look fat, should clean up my diet, not juice, etc. You totally have killed my excitement about this cycle.

I used to be really FAT about 7-8 years back and have alot of extra skin/bf that just won't leave me. Even had a tummy tuck years ago to get rid of some. My body is beaten and broken, and I am doing my best to rebuild it.

Ever since I lost my weight years ago, I always started eating clean and low fat. In the past few year I have really cut down on carbs alot since the Atkins craze has made it easier to eat lower carb items. I don't eat much junk at all. In fact the only junk food you can find in my house is usually low sugar/low fat ice cream. Everyone beats me in the head with diet diet diet. And I really have eaten real food and not junk like cookies, chips and soda. When I lost my weight, I had tons of people asking me HOW I did it and what I ate. Now it seems like I am the clueless one. But I really do understand diet. Yet it still doesnt seem to matter.

My body confuses me to no end. I guess I just haven't found my niche yet and I am getting desperate.

So yeah, maybe I am using AS as a way to find a solution. Yeah I may look really bad in my pics, but I am being honest, asking for help, and trying my best. So thanks guys...oh and especially for the cracks about my pregnant stomach.

Bri

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Bri,

The cycle is not the issue. You need to spend about 2 weeks doing nothing but working at your job, lifting and trying to perfect your diet. After you created a good diet, be as focused as humanly possible on making SMALL changes in that diet until your body responds well.

Your body is already thick (muscular-wise). You have a good base to work with. You know you gain fat weight quickly (endo-morph). Now use these things to your advantage.

...And make sure that you're working hard in the gym. Don't let the numbers I gave you help you take the easy way out. Keep increasing the numbers until you're working HARD.

Regarding diet advice:
    Swolecat should be your first stop (if you contact him, be ready to pay him, and make sure you have already read through the diet forums, because he has taken the time to answer many questions for people that might be similar to your own). Also take note of Swolecat's signature (at the very bottom written in green). Swolecat is a good guy and an excellent resource for this board. Use him wisely--he's a very busy person. He'll give the time to the people that do what he asks without having to repeat himself.

AnabolicAlien Guest

oh well...

oh well... i think the majority of us would not cycle at this point if we were you... but it doesn't seem like you want to take our good advice.

good luck... keep us posted.

A.A.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    bri

you look pretty lean in your aviator pic,so you obviously can get back in that condition.your diet may be clean as you say but maybe not clean enough.you need to really take an honest look at it and your goals.you have come a long way bro.dont give up now.nobody said this sh!t was easy.i would run your cycle as planned,but cut instead of bulk,hit the cardio first thing in the AM.and be consistant.the gear will help you stay out of a catobolic state while dieting.i ran a similar cycle back before the summer while cutting.i dropped from 277 to 236.bf dropped tremendously.i am now back to bulking and hovering around 275 but i have managed to stay alot leaner this time around.i think it really did me good to get down to that weight as i usually dont like to go below 250(feel small).but like said earlier dont use a scale to judge your progress use a mirror and pics.a scale will only get you dicouraged.
    goodluck

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    oh well... i think the majority of us would not cycle at this point if we were you... but it doesn't seem like you want to take our good advice.

good luck... keep us posted.

A.A.
    The reason why I don't mind seeing him cycle now is that he has a good base. He already knows how to lose weight because he has done it before--He lost over 100 lbs.

I've been corresponding with Bri, and keeping up with many of his posts--to which he has directed my attention. So, I'm not commenting on this thread from a vacuum. His main struggles are three-fold:
    1. He has to get into the habbit of sticking with a routine that works for him without changing everything every few days.
    2. He needs adjust his diet so he can stay within a reasonable fat range of his ultimate goal.
    3. He needs to workout intensely, with steady, structured increases in order to help him stay on track without making sudden large changes.

#2 is his greatest struggle at the moment. His body is obviously endomorphic. Having lost as much weight as he has, he is concerned about putting it all back on--even while gaining muscle.

Bri is beginning to understand and to accept the fact that fat is going to be a large part of his cycling experience. He now needs to find out the best/most efficient way to bulk then to cut. He also has to allow himself to get comfortable with the idea that, if he wants to build a solid muscular body, then during "off season" or "non-summer season" he might have to be a bit heavier than what he would like in order to reach his goal "summer-weight."
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 10-28-2004 at 11:34 AM.

I was just gonna write the same thing Bask8kace...so thanks for doing it for me!!

Yeah, I might not look great now, but I can lean out...I've done it before and will do it again.

BTW..DevlDog...over in Woodbury, South Jersey here...where in Philly?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Im In C.c

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    I was just gonna write the same thing Bask8kace...so thanks for doing it for me!!

Yeah, I might not look great now, but I can lean out...I've done it before and will do it again.

BTW..DevlDog...over in Woodbury, South Jersey here...where in Philly?
    Bro i dont think your "fat" at all. As somebody else said, you lost a lot of weight, circa 100lbs... right?
    I think the loss of definition in the ab region is partially due to the loose skin from all the weight loss.
    You do have some bf% to you, but i dont think it is nearly as high as other people think due to the reason stated above. But just like a few said, i would get the diet down perfect first, get the workout plan set, then when ALL your sh*t is together, run the cycle...
    Good luck with whatever you decide!

Pics from Today

Hey guys,

Took some other pics today cause I felt I looked a little better and not as fat. Thoughy maybe you would like to see me on a better day. I know the love handles are bad. And they will be taken care of this coming year (considering surgery and no its not a lame ass solution...I can explain if you like). Anway maybe this pics will help get a better idea of how I look.

Would also like to hear what my weak spots are.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BiggerBri's Pre-Cycle #3 Pics-Don't Laugh-2a.jpg   BiggerBri's Pre-Cycle #3 Pics-Don't Laugh-2b.jpg   BiggerBri's Pre-Cycle #3 Pics-Don't Laugh-2ca.jpg  
    Last edited by BiggerBri2002; 10-28-2004 at 04:26 PM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Most of you guys are telling me I look fat, should clean up my diet, not juice, etc. You totally have killed my excitement about this cycle.
    I didn't mean to be offensive at all when I took the time to respond to your situation. You had asked for a critique, and I am sure you don't want people "telling you what you want to hear", that wouldn't be productive at all. I've seen you lean, and you look great, so you getting lean is no issue at all! I just gave advice as to how I see things "now", and I don't sugar-coat anything.

You'll do fine!!

~SC~

Swole,

No offense taken. Thanks for the encouragement and words of wisdom.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    you know me bri i have been following your progress from the start that being said.
    yes you have gaining some chub since you last cycle big deal like the other have suggested cardio and clean diet. Does this mean you need to toss you cycle to the side... not really. Cant say i agree with you dosage but no one know your body better then yourself. personally i would push the cycle back a month hit the cardio just a bit harder and rethink the dosage of that cycle a bit. thought i saw you where thinking over a gram of test.. ouch
    n a side note*
    its winter, bulk if ya want let those love handle out a bit you have plenty of time to burn it off. i have seen the pics and know you can do it. good luck

Bri,

I haven't commented on the doses of your cycle because you already know my views on this. Since you've asked for my opinion by PM...

Your cycle consists of entirely too much AAS for someone at your level. It's tempting to stuff yourself full of steroids in hopes that it will make you grow. You can try it, but you're going to find what has been said on this board a thousand times: no cycle will help you until you perfect your diet.

You have a good enough muscular base to cycle, but your cycle shouldn't consist of a ton of steroids.

I hope your better judgement wins the battle.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 10-29-2004 at 05:57 PM.

Wow,

OK...guess it's time to reassess.

Anyone else have any feelings?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey guys,

Currently 210-215lbs
    6ft

Tren 75mg/ed Weeks 1-10
    Prop 75mg/ed Weeks 1-12
    Well let this be a lesson... should never cut out the cardio.... I am finding a tendancy to gain fat myself when diet goes over 3500 calaries no matter how much exercise or weight lifting. I now know the limit my muscles have in growth, both on and off cycle so have to match calaries, just shoving an extra 500 to 1000 calaries doesnt really get you anywhere, at least thats the way it works with my body. I am currently off cycle and when I went off the water bloat left, and some reason my metabolism kicked into high gear in PCT and its keeping my post cycle weight low, I dont know what I've done, last year at this time I was sporting around 22% BF, this year my second chin is gone, and my BF is below 9% and dropping.

AnabolicAlien Guest

yeah...

well if you know how to shed fat why not do that first? that's all i'm saying bask8kase.

your advice is ok... i see lots of people cycle to gain muscle and lose fat. all i'm saying is that for me it's much more fun to already be shredded when i cycle so i can eat whatever the hell i want to maximize muscle gains.

i also think that definition is much more attractive than plain size. i'm always much more impressed with people who are ripped than just big.

my 2 cents.

A.A.

well if you know how to shed fat why not do that first? that's all i'm saying bask8kase.

your advice is ok... i see lots of people cycle to gain muscle and lose fat. all i'm saying is that for me it's much more fun to already be shredded when i cycle so i can eat whatever the hell i want to maximize muscle gains.

i also think that definition is much more attractive than plain size. i'm always much more impressed with people who are ripped than just big.

my 2 cents.

A.A.
    AnabolicAlien,

Debating this issue is like splitting hairs because it's really not going to make, break or significantly delay his goal. But, I will join in since you've engaged me.

Either approach he takes is fine with me. I don't think your and my suggested approaches have any serious advantages over the other if he plans to cut down and look good in time for Summer 2005.

In general, I agree with your advice--I've given the same advice to others. But, Bri is a different situation...

Had BiggerBri approached me for the first time in this condition, my response to him would be different: I would recommend that he shed more weight first. However, I've been chatting with Bri for a while about this. His is a different situation. He already has lost a ton of weight (100 lbs.) and has built a good base. He's not in bad condition right now, especially when compared to where he had been.

Since Bri is an endomorph and puts on weight easily, there's no reason why he can't cycle right now and cut later--he's going to put a bit of fat back on anyway and have to cut it. That way he can cut all the fat in one step (post-cycle) rather than in two steps (pre-cycle and post-cycle). He's done such a good job loosing weight and building a reasonable base, that I don't see any reason why he can't "reward" himself with a bulking cycle now instead of waiting longer to cut a few extra pounds that won't make a difference in the long run.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 10-29-2004 at 08:28 PM.

A.A.
    I think thats how NYC Partyboy is doing it... he is shredded and trying to stay shredded WHILE bulking. I am starting to think the same way.

All I want on myself is to gain muscle and after having been 6% BF until a few years ago when I become determined to gain my way to 200 lbs, then I went on the 4000 calarie a day diet and got up to 22% BF at the worst. Now I have shed the extra BF and I want to stay under 10% BF. I dont see the point in gaining all this fat to accellerate muscle growth, only to loose the extra muscle gains trying to diet the fat back off. By the time you get there, you are back to where you started.

Ntpadude,

What you described is what I do. I posted in another thread long time ago about eating around 500 calories above maintenance calories so one can stay relatively lean while bulking. I don't like bulking (putting on fat) and cutting. I've never had to do it and don't plan to start.

BTW...Bri has had a hard time bulking without putting on fat. So, it seems like classic bulk/cut might be his approach until he works with a nutritionist or Swolecat.

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Ntpadude,

What you described is what I do. I posted in another thread long time ago about eating around 500 calories above maintenance calories so one can stay relatively lean while bulking. I don't like bulking (putting on fat) and cutting. I've never had to do it and don't plan to start.

BTW...Bri has had a hard time bulking without putting on fat. So, it seems like classic bulk/cut might be his approach until he works with a nutritionist or Swolecat.
    I donno, myself I find I can be an endomorph and an ectomorph, my diet is the determining factor. I cannot see from my experience how increasing fat accellerates muscle growth at all, and what little it does, when you diet you loose some of the muscle. Now I am just sticking to about 3300 calaries, keeps me from getting fat and my muscles grow at the same exact rate they did when I was doing 4000 to 4500 calaries a day, only lower calaries give no fat gain, maybe even some fat loss, the higher calaries all go to my stomach area. I mean maybe you can fool yourself into thinking your arm grew an extra 1/2 inch by putting an extra 1/2 inch of fat between your skin and muscle in the arm but is it really growing??? Is it really bulking?? Or is it just plain ole getting fat?

Myself I am going to be happy with slower weight gains and get used to the idea that a 12 pound "quality gain" a year is much more successful then putting 12 pounds of muscle on accompanied with 17 pounds of fat. I went around all fat bellied and shirtless last year proud that I put a couple inches on my chest, but I looked horrible because I put 4 inches on the belly and it was hanging out all over the place. Now I lost 5 inches from the belly and 3/4 inch from the chest but look MUCH MUCH better. I was 185 all last year but now I am embarrassed to say I have sagged down to 170 lbs mostly in PCT, but hey, veins are popping out everywhere, muscle threds can be seen all over my arms and shoulders so I am farther away from my 200 lbs goal but at least i look much better then I did at 185.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    ...I find I can be an endomorph and an ectomorph, my diet is the determining factor.
    An endomorph cannot be an ectomorph. You can be endo, endo-meso, meso, ecto-meso or ecto. These body types refer to your natural body chemistry and how your body responds to nutrition, etcetera. For example, an endomorph (football linebacker's build) can loose a ton of weight, but he does not turn into a meso- or ectomorph. No matter how thin an endomorph (linebacker) gets, s/he will gain weight far more easily than an ectomorph (marathon runner body type type) when given similar diets.

I think you meant that you can either hold fat or stay relatively cut depending on diet. But you don't change body types through diet. You're born and pretty much stay a given body type. However, you can use diet to change your appearance and body weight.

An endo is always going to have a far harder time loosing weight than an ecto, and and ecto will always have a harder time gaining weight than an endo.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 10-29-2004 at 09:57 PM.

thickmass is offline Member
    Bri

I feel your legs look good

Wow,

Now you really got me thinking guys. I have always battled with fat and my weight, so I do think it is important for me to be very careful about my diet and my cardio. I am not sure "true" bulking is what I need to do. I think maybe I should definetly increase my caloric intake during my upcoming cycle, but I think I should also add back in a day or two of cardio.

I would really love to have the ripped look and that is a goal of mine, but my problems from being fat (extra skin, strectch marks) always seem to make that seem impossible.

You guys are throwing calorie amounts around, but everyone is different and how am I suppossed to know how many calories I need to take in? I can say I eating 3500 now and will increase to 4000, but how do I know that is not enough or too little.

My current diet has looked like this over the past 2 months:

#1-(930am)Post Workout Shake-55g protein (usually includes some fruit/ice with powder)
    #2-(11-1130am)4-6 egg white and two whole eggs, whole grain bread or cup of oats
    #3-(1:30pm)Chicken breast (or other meat)veggies, whole gran rice
    #4(3:30pm) Protein Bar (30g p)
    #5(5:30pm)Meat, veggies, Some rice
    #6(7:00pm) Protein Shake (water & powder) 55g
    #7(8:30pm)Can of Tuna
    #8(9:30-10pm) Bedtime Shake 30-40g protein

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information