jagrb0mb is offline New Member

Cool 19 y/o asking for feedback

Whats up fellas? I am 19, 6'2, roughly 200 lbs, natural. I just started lifting again, and I have been going strong and intense for a few weeks now. I have lifted on and off for a a couple of years but never really got into it as much as I'd have liked. I am asking for Feedback and maybe some direction on where to go from here. I have been toying with the idea of maybe doing some winstrol ? Hope to here from you guys, Later.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 19 y/o asking for feedback-2.jpg   19 y/o asking for feedback-3.jpg   19 y/o asking for feedback-4.jpg   19 y/o asking for feedback-5.jpg   19 y/o asking for feedback-7.jpg  

It seems like the 4th picture's thumbnail is not showing, however i think when you click on the space it still comes up... ha just FYI...

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    You look great. You need to work on your calves. Everything else looks good.

Do not use steroids until you're at least 21. There's no reason for it. Your body is producing enough hormones now to allow you to transform your body as long as you continue to work hard.

If you get into steroids now, you risk causing yourself problems (especially ones in the bedroom). It might be easy to ignore the future now, but when you're 23 and can't hold on to a firm erection, you might be a bit upset about your choice to use steroids too early.

I know you mentioned just winstrol ...but it won't stop there.

I hope your better judgement wins.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 10-17-2004 at 09:43 PM.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Agree you look good bro.

If you look like that and have only been lifting serious for a few weeks, then you have some great genetics. Keep going hard, and you'll be huge.

yeah you look like you have great genetics, wouldn't mess around with juice yet

Oh Im not trying to say that I have never lifted before now, I have lifted on and off for 2-3 years, I just havn;t been lifting nor eating properly. I probrally dont now but its a hell of a lot better than what i was doing.

Should I cut cardio completly If i am trying to put on some lean mass? Also if i am trying to put on mass in my chest ( i think is one of my big weak points ) should I be doing Heavy, low reps accross the board with my exercizes? I know this should go in a differnt section, but im just seein if ill get any answers here. Big Poppa Pump you look like you have a diesel chest and so do you bask8kase... any tips?

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    jagrb0mb,

If you focus on your diet, you will make some amazing changes to your body. Without proper nutrition nothing is going to make you grow well--not even steroids .

BTW, thanks for the compliment.

Regarding your chest question:
    You should not use only heavy weights with low reps, else you will put too much strain on your body. Occasionally, you should do lighter workouts or give your body long rest periods to allow it to heal and to grow.

Here's a copy of one of my posts regarding chest:
    Bask8kace Update: August 2003

I had such problems making my chest grow that I decided to just blast my chest as much as possible by changing up my routine constantly while giving myself a lot of time to rest. Week to week I changed the order of my exercises, the poundages and the type of exercises.

There were some basic things that I stuck to:
    1. On good days--when I felt strong and well rested--I would do 3-4 exercises, 3-4 sets per exercise. Sometimes each set would consist of small drop sets where, for example, I would lift 90lbs as many times as I could, then drop down once to 70lbs and lift until failure. Other times I'd use a traditional pyramid, doing each set to failure.
    2. On bad days--when I felt sluggish, but good enough to be in the gym--I'd do 4-6 exercises with lower weight, 4-5 sets per exercise with the intention of working my chest to the point of a similar soreness as I'd get on good days when I'd use fewer and heavier sets.
    3. The exercises consisted of various combinations of basic movements: incline dumbell presses, flat dumbell presses, dips, hammer strength iso-lateral incline presses, cable chest flies (lower-outer variation).
    4. I worked my chest once every 5 or more days (even as little as every 10 days). Occasionally, I'd work my chest once every 3-4 days--this was the exception; using longer rest periods was the rule.

The goals of chainging up my workout so frequently were:
    1. To "confuse" the muscle to keep it growing.
    2. To teach myself how to transfer most of the stress from my shoulders/arms to my chest in several chest exercises.
    3. To find what amounts of weight work best for growth.

Now that I've taught myself how to focus stress on my chest, and I've learned what amounts of weight I should use for optimum growth, I'm back to pyramiding--weekly adding at least 1 rep to each set or adding small amounts of weight to each set.

One of the hardest habits to break was using excessively heavy weights. I could press 100lb-dumbells with what looked like excellent form to someone watching. My reps were slow and controlled, but the stress was mostly on my shoulders and arms. When I dropped the amount of weight, I found that I could actually workout my chest better. I'd get a more thorough, evenly spread soreness and a better pump in my chest by using lower poundage (and by adjusting the path in which I moved the weights).

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jagrb0mb
    Oh Im not trying to say that I have never lifted before now, I have lifted on and off for 2-3 years, I just havn;t been lifting nor eating properly. I probrally dont now but its a hell of a lot better than what i was doing.

Should I cut cardio completly If i am trying to put on some lean mass? Also if i am trying to put on mass in my chest ( i think is one of my big weak points ) should I be doing Heavy, low reps accross the board with my exercizes? I know this should go in a differnt section, but im just seein if ill get any answers here. Big Poppa Pump you look like you have a diesel chest and so do you bask8kase... any tips?
    Hell 90% of the members of this board wish they could have abs like yours and be 200 lbs at the same time. Dont cut the cardio, or you'll loose those million dollar abs.

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah I agree about the abs...your look awesome for not even working out seriously over the past few years. DON"T touch roids at all. You can get bigger by just working with your diet and keep on chuggin along.

I would pay a freaking millon dollars for those abs. Honestly, you look great and I would be really happy if I was you at 19. That body should get you any girl (or guy) you want, plus make you feel really good about yourself.

Dabum is offline New Member
    Looking great bro, whats your diet like?

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    dont juice until your 21.. eat good and train hard.. you will naturally get bigger..

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    looking great bro for 19, if i were u, keep lifting hard

Ripdx is offline Associate Member
    Lookin good

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBri2002
    . That body should get you any girl (or guy) you want,

anyway.....you look good kid...keep at it...the world is yours at only 19 yo

RW3333 is offline Associate Member
    you look good bro keep it up dizzle!

looking great bro, no real suggestions for you. if you wanted to i would recommend working the obliques a bit more, then combo that with some running(outside) and you will get some shelves that girls go crazy over. trust me, besides the arms and chest, girls love the ole obliques. great work man. i can never stress enough appreciation for your body because what you have done to transform yourself naturally many people dont really even do on AAS. Keep up the good work and it will continue to pay off.

Thread Information