LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran

Some Recent Pics....

First 3 pics are after a few months of bulking......I ended up @ around 205 when I was done but my bodyfat got higher than I wanted it to due to lack of dedication to my bulking diet. As you can see I hold the majority of my fat in my lower abs...

The last pic is after 2 weeks of cutting, which I am still doing. I am maintaining my weight however, I am staying right around 200 pounds while cutting, and I feel / look leaner. So that's a good thing I guess.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Some Recent Pics....-p5100008.jpg   Some Recent Pics....-meinclothes.jpg   Some Recent Pics....-pre-cutter.jpg   Some Recent Pics....-progress.jpg  

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    Just a note on the 3rd pic you may have wanted to suck-in your stomach on that one like you did on the last pic, but overall pretty good keep it up.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    looking good LMO keep it up bro

Quote Originally Posted by DOUGTM1SS
    Just a note on the 3rd pic you may have wanted to suck-in your stomach on that one like you did on the last pic, but overall pretty good keep it up.

Why would I suck in my stomach?? My last pic is not sucked in, just a sidways photo with my phone. When I get someone to take more pics of me from the frontal view I will, flexed and unflexed.

Thanks for the compliment though

Iowa is offline Banned
    looking solid. Nice job.

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Dude,

It's hard to tell much from any of those pics...but your overall upper body looks really really good. Of course if you bulked you should not expect to really have any abs at this point. But its tough for some of us to ever get abs due to genetics and BF issues. Just decide what you want...are you training for competition or just to look good? If you want to just have that lean cut look of a model, than keep the cutting up and don't bulk anymore. OR you make just want to have that MASSIVE big guy look too..

What do you want?

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBri2002
    Dude,

It's hard to tell much from any of those pics...but your overall upper body looks really really good. Of course if you bulked you should not expect to really have any abs at this point. But its tough for some of us to ever get abs due to genetics and BF issues. Just decide what you want...are you training for competition or just to look good? If you want to just have that lean cut look of a model, than keep the cutting up and don't bulk anymore. OR you make just want to have that MASSIVE big guy look too..

What do you want?

I am training to eventually compete......I definitely don't go for the massive / fat guy look with as much size as possible. I would rather be on the smaller side with leanness. Like I said I usually don't let my bodyfat go that high but after months of bulking and cheating on my diet too much while doing so I gained a nice bit of fat on my lower abdominals and inner thighs. I will get better pics for w/ a digicam soon instead of taking them with my cell phone, but right now I don't have a camera that I can use and I don't have anyone to take pics for me. I really wanted to take some back shots, but those will have to wait until I get a camera.

Thanks for the comments those of you that did reply....

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Looking great bro. How about the wheels bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Looking great bro. How about the wheels bro?

Working on em Once I have some worthy of posting pics of I promise I will. They have been my priority the last couple months, but they are still lagging behind the upper body. For some reason my upper body grows and grows but my lower body doesn't want to lol. It's weird though, my lower body strength is pretty decent but I just can't seem to add the size down there. It's probably from all the cardio I do......hopefully once I get to the point where I am happy with my bodyfat and I cut the cardio down they will grow better.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DOUGTM1SS
    LMAO

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Working on em Once I have some worthy of posting pics of I promise I will. They have been my priority the last couple months, but they are still lagging behind the upper body. For some reason my upper body grows and grows but my lower body doesn't want to lol. It's weird though, my lower body strength is pretty decent but I just can't seem to add the size down there. It's probably from all the cardio I do......hopefully once I get to the point where I am happy with my bodyfat and I cut the cardio down they will grow better.
    Whats a body without legs.....

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    Whats a body without legs.....
    Your's.

~SC~

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    bit hard to see bro. but you look solid

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    lookin good bro.... from what i can see your legs are huge!! good luck in competition!!

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Your's.

~SC~
    Oelala some wise words from the "dietking" At least i have some and are not ashamed of posting them.
    Last edited by SaTyR; 10-20-2004 at 10:14 AM.

Oelala some wise words from the "dietking" At least i have some and are not ashamed of posting them.

I'm not ashamed to post them......I have posted pics of my wheels before. Just not worth posting pics of right now as they are still lacking in size and I know this. If I wanted a critique on stuff I didn't know I need to work on I would post everything up. But for now especially while I cut again, my legs are probably not going to grow well doing the ammount of cardio I do while cutting.

And I know the picture quality sucks, but right now the cell phone camera is gona have to do, as I don't have access to my digicam right now.

Thanks again for the comments

Was anyone condescending towards you when you posted?

No.

Then why are you so sh*tty w/an attitude and making it seem as if LMO has something to hide?

Use that attitude to work them legs, because my original answer to your question above still stands after viewing your pics.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 10-20-2004 at 11:28 AM.

bigordie is offline Member
    you look good bro, good luck cutting and i look forward to seeing your progress

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Have fun cutting, its a blast!

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Have fun cutting, its a blast!

Tell me about it lol

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Was anyone condescending towards you when you posted?

No.

Then why are you so sh*tty w/an attitude and making it seem as if LMO has something to hide?

Use that attitude to work them legs, because my original answer to your question above still stands after viewing your pics.

~SC~
    hey bro.did i miss something?? whats wrong with asking for a leg pix or was it just the comment "whats a body without legs" which he probably stole from you anyway

btw,LMO keep up the good work bro

Here are a couple leg shots.......told ya they are lacking in size and need work I also have a nice bit of fat in my inner thigh area.

Don't make fun of my boxers either

*Edit added one last pic. I'm off to do cardio now. Later guys thanks for all the comments again.
    Last edited by LeanMeOut; 04-10-2005 at 02:00 PM.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    HAHA FUNNY BOXERS!!!! jk
    Dont worry bro, they'll be up to par soon enough as long as you train em hard!! Good luck with everything.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Lookin good brutha. Keep up the work and you may even start attacting women. Even with that ugly mug.

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Lookin good brutha. Keep up the work and you may even start attacting women. Even with that ugly mug.

Thanks fag

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    hey bro.did i miss something??
    Yeah, long story......goes back a few weeks over many other posts as well, and a general concensus amongst some vets/mods as to one's contributions, or lack there-of.

No biggie.

~SC~

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    say no more bro.I understand

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Here are a couple leg shots.......told ya they are lacking in size and need work I also have a nice bit of fat in my inner thigh area.

Don't make fun of my boxers either

*Edit added one last pic. I'm off to do cardio now. Later guys thanks for all the comments again.
    They aren't so bad ! Looking good.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Yeah, long story......goes back a few weeks over many other posts as well, and a general concensus amongst some vets/mods as to one's contributions, or lack there-of.

No biggie.

~SC~
    Wipe wipe...

wipe wipe...
    Wipe your @$$.

Actually, go work your legs. U need to spend more time in the gym, and less time on your mom's cpu!

~SC~

Mass Quest is offline Associate Member
    good work LMO.good luck on cutting through the winter.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Wipe your @$$.

Actually, go work your legs. U need to spend more time in the gym, and less time on your mom's cpu!

~SC~
    Well at least we still have our humor . And its my "cpu" I dont live with my parents anymore.

John Benz is offline New Member

Thumbs up

LeanMeOut, I just saw these. Very thick and you appear to have great symmetry. Good work, my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by John Benz
    LeanMeOut, I just saw these. Very thick and you appear to have great symmetry. Good work, my friend!

Thanks JB.....and welcome to AR

John Benz is offline New Member
    Thanks. I registered in early 2003, but for some reason never posted. Guess I'll have to make up for lost time.

Thread Information