NJhardcore is offline New Member

thinking about taking the next step

i'm 6'2", 215 and making gains naturally but starting to slow down. thinking about a low dose cycle within the next few months. what do you guys think? don't hate on me too much, j/k.

here's some picks of my back, i'll have some more up soon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thinking about taking the next step-small2.jpg   thinking about taking the next step-small.jpg  

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    how old are you?

i'm 20 yrs old, junior in college

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

ok gains are slowing

drugs aren't the next progression in your training. the next progression is reevaluating what you have been doing and making changes in diet, training and recovery. force your body to grow through making changes in the big three. change variables right now and monitor progress through bf% testing, circumference measurements, and strength gains. take the next 12 weeks to reinvent your training and diet to reflect recently made gains. skip drugs and get it done with changes

rediculous back bro.. i am anxious to see some more pics.. if you do decide to go on a cycle you will be massive...most people on here are going to reccommend waiting until your at least 21. make sure you at least spend time on this board researching and asking questions before you jump into just taking anything.. goodluck

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    nice v taper in the first pic

thanks

thanks guys for your responses, i really appreciate everyone's opinion. here are some more pics, remember, i'm in my bulking phase so i'm not too clean in the middle
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thinking about taking the next step-sm1.jpg   thinking about taking the next step-sm2.jpg  

Bound for Muscle is offline Associate Member
    you are pretty **** big, impressive lat spread

what does your routine look like right now?
    also, do you have a little bit of natural gyno? it kind of looks like it on the first frontal picture

sad but true

thanks for the comp on my lats, but i think i do have mild natural gyno. i used to have a really high body fat % when i was 16 or 17, 265lbs at probably 20-25% bf to be exact. when i was 18 i dropped to 180 within a year, now its been gaining the muscle mass to hopefully around 230-250lbs. i spoke to my professors in the exercise science department and they mentioned that with the drastic changes in my weight, my hormone levels may have been thrown for a short period of time. i have been considering operation or at least getting on arimidex . but again thanks for the compliments and if you have any info for me about anything i'd be glad to hear from you.

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    you guys are gyno happy, it just slightly under developed, with more hard work and proper diet it will change for the better, JEEZ.

forgot

this is what my routine looks like

day 1
    chest ( 8 sets of double joint movement - 6 sets of single joint movements)
    triceps ( 10 set total)
    Day 2
    Back ( 12 sets of djm - 6 sets of sjm)
    Day 3
    Shoulders ( 10 sets djm - 5 sets sjm)
    Biceps ( 10-12 set total)
    Day 4
    legs ( 12 set djm - 9 set sjm)
    Day 5
    off

Bound for Muscle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DOUGTM1SS
    you guys are gyno happy, it just slightly under developed, with more hard work and proper diet it will change for the better, JEEZ.
    no i'm not "gyno happy", i just noticed that his pecs look a bit like mine, as i have some natural gyno

i remember when it was developing, i could feel little bumps under my nipples and they hurt, i was so scared that i had breast cancer, especially after watching that episode of OZ where that guy bleeds out of his nipples...i was never, and have never been overweight, i don't know what caused my gyno to form

crazy traps bro...

nynsb is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NJhardcore
    thanks guys for your responses, i really appreciate everyone's opinion. here are some more pics, remember, i'm in my bulking phase so i'm not too clean in the middle
    Nice clean bulk
    Don't worry about being clean in the middle.
    You have a good V-shape which will tighten up nicely when you go for the cutting phase.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    traps look good

thanks guys for your reply's, here's the cycle i might be thinking about

200 of deca / week
    250 of sust / week
    ??? of dbol / day
    arimidex
    clomid therapy at end of cycle

opinions???

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Looking good.

Where in NJ man?

I would hold off on the cycle for a little while longer.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    personally i think u should wait it off and change up ur diet and workouts and see how that goes but if u insist on doing some type of steriod and or PH maybe think bout doing this cycle....

Weeks 1-4: 10 mg ED of M1t
    Weeks 1-4: 400 mg ED of transdermal 4-ad
    Weeks 1-4: 1500 mg ED of hawthorne berry extract

PCT:
    Weeks 5-8: 40 mg ED of Nolvadex for the first two weeks, Then down to 20 mg ED of Nolvadex
    Weeks 5-8: Clomid Therapy, 300 mg of clomid first day, 100 mg of clomid next 10 days, 50 mg of clomid for final 10 days of clomid therapy.
    Weeks 5-8: Milk Thistle 1000 mg of milk thistle ED

think bout doing that before going off and doing gear do a lil more research on gear before taking that step and u can go ahead and do this cycle while in doing that research and go to supplement ?s and m1t FAQ before doing this one and read a lil on it and see what u think...good luck bro

thanks again for everything guys, i spoke this weekend to my friend who's been competing as an amatuer at 6'3" and a clean 280, he said that i should try and get as big as i can naturally and to take a low dose test w/ deca b/c it'd be my first cycle and i'd see nice results. but again thats not till i'm around 230ish, so i have a ways. he said that i also have some potential if i keep it up, he said that i had a really nice low lat insertion.

looking good

Thread Information