Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    wrestlinEL is offline Banned

16 yrs old.....check out pics from 2 months of bulkin

i kno i prolly shouldnt be posting pics on here since im underaged but at bb.com ppl keep telling me that im great for my age and taht im great to be natural........well im here cuz i dont want to be thought of as great for a natural teen..........i want to be great no matter wut the circumstances are.........yes i am natural though.........my supplements are CEX, anabol x plus "trib not the ph" , 100% whey, l-glutamine, omega-3 fatty acids, BCAA's, and of course a proper multi vitamin........it would be a more advanced stack but on my salary workin at a gym afterschool...........this is bout all i can afford............but plz dont judge me for being a teen or natural..........just tell me the truth and critisize........this pic is after a two month long bulk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 16 yrs old.....check out pics from 2 months of bulkin-picture-78.jpg   16 yrs old.....check out pics from 2 months of bulkin-picture-82.jpg   16 yrs old.....check out pics from 2 months of bulkin-picture-81.jpg  

for the past two months my training has been based around preparing for a local highschool powerlifting comp...........so i had to sacrifice higher reps for lower reps and less sets........but my caloric intake the entire time was at a lil over 3,500 with 350 carbs/260 g protein/120 g fat.............

Iowa is offline Banned
    You look very good bro, especially for 16. Your arms and shoulders are a definate strongpoint, but if I had to say one bodypart was lacking it would be your chest.(and I cant see your back) Overall you look great. Keep it up(and dont be surprised when you get banned)

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    yeah look good for 16 bro what does your diet look like?

srry for not postin chest n back pics................lol.......here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 16 yrs old.....check out pics from 2 months of bulkin-picture-83.jpg   16 yrs old.....check out pics from 2 months of bulkin-picture-85.jpg  

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    you look like a young ultimate warrior bro lol

right now.....my schedule is tight and precise every day.........same thing........so not much variety but its worked so far.............not sure if it meets my caloric needs but ive been trying to reach 3,500 with 350 carbs/260 g protein/120 g fat but im finding it hard to do.............
    meal 1/ 5:00 am-2 scoops 100% whey / 16 oz whole milk / 2 anabol x plus capsules
    meal 2/ 7:00 am-5 egg whites two yolks / two slices wheat / 1 orange/ take multi vit
    meal 3/ 9:50 am- 2 scoops whey / 20 0z orange juice / 2 omega three's
    meal 4/1: 15 pm- wutevers for lunch at school
    meal 5/ 3:15 pm- 3 grams CEX/ blended shake with 2 scoops whey and 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
    meal 6/ 4:15 pm (pre workout)- 2 anabol x plus capsules/ 3 tbs peanut butter on two slices of whole wheat with 16 oz whole milk
    workout/5:00 to 6:00 with 3 scoops 100% whey with 3.0 grams CEX and 20 oz powerade with 2 scoops G-plenish glutamin and 2 amino acids
    meal 7/ 6: 30 pm (post workout) two medium sized porkchops with 2 large baked potatoe containing 1 tbs butter, 1 tbs sourcream, 1 scoop bacon bits
    meal 8/ 8:00 pm- eat 2 scoops peanut butter and 4 tbs cottage cheese with 16 oz milk
    sleep from 8:00 or 8:30 to 5:00 am.....then repeat

i would fit in more meals but since i have school and none of my teachers will let me eat in class......i can only eat during break and lunch.......plus my weightlifting coach doesnt make me lift in school since i explained to him how i would be preparing after school

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlinEL
    i kno i prolly shouldnt be posting pics on here since im underaged but at bb.com ppl keep telling me that im great for my age and taht im great to be natural........well im here cuz i dont want to be thought of as great for a natural teen..........i want to be great no matter wut the circumstances are.........yes i am natural though.........my supplements are CEX, anabol x plus "trib not the ph" , 100% whey, l-glutamine, omega-3 fatty acids, BCAA's, and of course a proper multi vitamin........it would be a more advanced stack but on my salary workin at a gym afterschool...........this is bout all i can afford............but plz dont judge me for being a teen or natural..........just tell me the truth and critisize........this pic is after a two month long bulk
    You look very good. I would say bring up your biceps, lower back (deadlifts) and upper chest.

Just to let you know, you may be banned because there is an age requirement of 18. Keep doing what you're doing, stay natural and come back to the board then.

Good luck and keep at it!

yea my lower back is one of my biggest flaws becaus i have scoliosis and its hard to bring in muscle definition to it............not entirely complaining cuz it makes my waist look small ..........but yea.......i realize that i can get banned.........and to be honest it would be well worth it to get honest opinions rather than just judging me by natural teen standards...........right now though just incase ne one is wondering my stats are at
    height: 5'11
    weight:192lbs
    arms:16.8/12
    legs: not sure
    forearms:14"
    waist: 29"
    bf%: 9.2
    and i plan on taking my first cycle around 20 yrs old when i finally feel that i cant possibly get ne bigger naturally..........til then though ill stay natural.........but as for posting on here underaged......i realize that i can get banned.........but i wanted to see how i could stand to ppl that take AAS..........prolly cant even hold a candle to them.......lol.........but still........just to kno where im at

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Nice work, you many have a future in the sport!

Rocket

yea.........thx...........doubt ill actually do bodybuilding comps for a living though........atleast not til bodybuilders form a union and get control over the sport for a decsent sallary .............but yea........i wanna be a bodybuilder who does basically powerlifting comps in the off season and bodybuilding comps in the on season..............might be risky but i feel that i get alot of my thickness from the powerlifting.......but i wanted to be judged the same way as someoen would judge an adult on steroids ............

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    you look real good especially for your age. your arms look like they overpower the rest of your body in the first pic

oh yea.......ive decided to bulk up first ..........then worrying bout symmetry and definition

the biggest flaw so far is my thighs....it seems that my thighs are shorter than usual and my calves and shins tend to be long

rambo is offline The Lord God
    You'll be banned shortly because of the age requirement, but just for the record, for your age, you look great. Hell, you look better than 70% of the members on this site, I'm sure. You do look as if you could have a future in the sport. Stay clean, continue to work hard, and go from there. You might not be able to post here, but continue to read the Diet, Training, and Supplement forums, as they will help you the most.

Best of luck on your journey.

yea...........ive picked up most of my info from reading here on the forums and over at bb.com..........im sure i will get banned too..........and i would understand the mods for banning me since i am underaged..........but im just an all or nothing person........and i just wanted to let ppl kno and let myself kno that as a teen i dont have to do steroids to make big gains and keep up with other teens that are using AAS or PH's...........at first i posted here because i wanted to use anavar because i thought of ti as an easy way out..........but now i realize that i can surpass all the other teens at my school that are on PH's (M1T being the most widely used) because most of them dont follow a strict diet and they dont let there muscles rest for propper amounts of time..........plus a very good friend told me that by waiting for my body to fully naturally peak ..........that steroids would advance me even further in the game...........so in case im banned...........id like to go ahead and say thanks to everyone on this website for helping me out and guiding me in the right direction.........

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    I have to say you look great for 16. Or any age for that matter since u are better built the a large % on this board. Id say chest is what stuck out to me as lacking. Keep training hard... u will be a monster

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    yea...........ive picked up most of my info from reading here on the forums and over at bb.com..........im sure i will get banned too..........and i would understand the mods for banning me since i am underaged..........but im just an all or nothing person........and i just wanted to let ppl kno and let myself kno that as a teen i dont have to do steroids to make big gains and keep up with other teens that are using AAS or PH's...........at first i posted here because i wanted to use anavar because i thought of ti as an easy way out..........but now i realize that i can surpass all the other teens at my school that are on PH's (M1T being the most widely used) because most of them dont follow a strict diet and they dont let there muscles rest for propper amounts of time..........plus a very good friend told me that by waiting for my body to fully naturally peak ..........that steroids would advance me even further in the game...........so in case im banned...........id like to go ahead and say thanks to everyone on this website for helping me out and guiding me in the right direction.........
    Great attitude! Keep this mind set and you will go far.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro,
    You look solid. Stick to bodybuilding/powerlifting. You have the genes, dedcation and attitude to make it somewhere.

Just read as much as possible and ask around if you have any questions.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    **** bro, Your cock diesel!

workdude is offline Senior Member
    You look huge for 16yrs old bro.

Jackman is offline Banned
    we should give this thread to all the 16-18 year olds kids that want to juice. looking good bro you have alot more down than when i was 16

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    yea my lower back is one of my biggest flaws becaus i have scoliosis and its hard to bring in muscle definition to it............not entirely complaining cuz it makes my waist look small ..........but yea.......i realize that i can get banned.........and to be honest it would be well worth it to get honest opinions rather than just judging me by natural teen standards...........right now though just incase ne one is wondering my stats are at
    weight:192lbs
    arms:16.8/12
    legs: not sure
    forearms:14"
    waist: 29"
    bf%: 9.2
    and i plan on taking my first cycle around 20 yrs old when i finally feel that i cant possibly get ne bigger naturally..........til then though ill stay natural.........but as for posting on here underaged......i realize that i can get banned.........but i wanted to see how i could stand to ppl that take AAS..........prolly cant even hold a candle to them.......lol.........but still........just to kno where im at
    At your age bulking is probably not bad idea however I do not believe the BF of 9% is accurate. I am leaning towards saying you are 15% BF. Your chest and tummy are pretty well smoothed over because of BF but because of your age, photo estimates are probably not reliable. I think you said something about 3500 calarie diet, might want to adjust to 3000 calaries and throw in some cardio, this way by the time you are 20 years old, you will have that 6 to 7% BF that looks so good on guys in early 20's. Also good to enter your 20's with lower BF because it will be easier to maintain the rest of your life.

oh..........srry bout that..........the pic showin my stomach and chest that u are referrin to i was not flexin in that pic...........pretty much lettin my muscles sit relaxed.........heres two pics of me strainin my abs and serratus
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 16 yrs old.....check out pics from 2 months of bulkin-picture-93.jpg   16 yrs old.....check out pics from 2 months of bulkin-picture-91.jpg  

those pics were takin bout 9 days after the others so u can tell ive already begun to shed fat for wrestling

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I wish I knew this at 16. Sounds like you have a lot of knowledge. You'll be looking like a fitness model in your early 20s if you keep up with this attitude. Just think about all the girls you'll be gettin'.

DoubleHelix is offline Junior Member
    What the heck are anabol X?

By the way you look awesome and could definetly go far in this sport if you play your cards right and don't get side tracked with recreational drugs and alchohal like many others. Good luck!!!

anabol x plus is just a natural test enhancer made by pinnacle using tribulus terrestris .............its helped really well as far as me being slightly more aggressive when powerlifting..........i just take two in the morning and two 1 hr before i workout and u can easily feel a slight aggressivness from it.........but as far as muscle growth.........i wouldnt say it has helped half as much as just using creatin, protein , and glutamine

anabol x plus is just a natural test enhancer made by pinnacle using tribulus terrestris .............its helped really well as far as me being slightly more aggressive when powerlifting..........i just take two in the morning and two 1 hr before i workout and u can easily feel a slight aggressivness from it.........but as far as muscle growth.........i wouldnt say it has helped half as much as just using creatin, protein , and glutamine

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    HUGE all i have to say HUGE

GQSuperman is offline Banned

work

on the chest. arms looks out of proportion.

yea........im thinkin that ill have to thicken my chest up more and give my arms a rest to keep them symmetrical.........i want to start competing in teenbodybuilding comps.........but i want to kno that i will walk out on the stage in my best shape and having a build that amazes ppl when they first see it...........but since i will be competing in non-tested shows.......i will have to bring even more of a package since i will be competing against older ppl that are on steroids ..........

Special K is offline New Member

Better genetics than me

And I'm a freak!!!lol lol good choice on waiting to gas it, lots of kids in your place would jump right in.Keep up the good work and everything will fall into place body wise,good choice on the wresteling great sport you can get alot from it. K

yea......i figured id ride out the high test and gh train while im still a teen.........i figured that since my test levels are so high now then if i keep pumpin maybe theyll be even higher when i reach 18 and really get into the sport

Rating: 10

My freaking God!!! Those Arms!!! **** Awesome!!!!

Anonymous Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:20pm Rating: 8

awesome how old r u ??

na_sa_17

hey! u r in excellent shape! But have u taken steroids cuz from 1 of ur pics i can see ur chest is like a womans BREAST!!! which is a side effects of steroid use .. and ur nipples also face down to the ground.. which means u almost reached maximum size in chest! JUST A QUESTION.. I DO NOT MEAN TO BE MEAN!!

So What

He's 16 years old.

MaSsIvE04

can we say steroids. cuz ur reaking of testosterone my friend

------------------------------
    13yrs old
    Bench: 150lbs
    squat: 245lbs
    height: 5'2"
    weight: 152lbs

wrestlinEL

i can assure you 100% that i am steroid and prohormone free. and for massive ....my god ur like wut 13. grow up and learn sum before u start talkin ****. and i will admit that yes i do have pubertal gyno. its not full blown but its mostly just puffiness under then left nipple. most of the times it looks normal after i workout which most of these pics are takin right after i finish a workout. but no. i do not do steroids and if i was i wouldnt have gone from 5'9 to 5'11 in the past 10 months

mike1212

Holllly **** what are your new stats

mike1212

and lifts?

na_sa_17

so it is ur TRICEPS THAT MAKE U LOOK SO HUGE and UNIQUE! im not talking **** here! cuz i have a friend whos 15 and looks exactly like u.. ppl think hes on steroids cuz he has a **** huge triceps! if u think about it.. u'll find that i am RIGHT.. try covering the last bit of the triceps in this pic and u'll see a big difference! HOWEVEr.. Congratulations man! it seems u were really working hard and u deserve a big 10! keep it up BRO!

wrestlinEL

well most of my new found thickness went to me concentrating on powerlifting rather than bodybuilding.......
    my stats are
    weight:185-190
    arms: 16'8/12"
    waist: up to 29"
    forearms: 14"
    bench: 255
    squat: 355 x 4
    powerclean: 250
    incline: 235

over the past few months my max's have went up and down due to my constant changes in routines......but since i went from bodybuilding to powerlifting for two months......my max's have literally skyrocketed

my supps have been
    CEX
    on's 100% whey
    G-Plenish glutamine
    bcaa's
    GNC mega mens multi's
    anabol x plus (the trib not the ph)
    and i was consuming 3,500 calories a day with 1 gallon of water daily

dickdepp

dickdepp

i wish i could have your arms mate. they´re great!!!! keep it up!

wrestlinEL

haha........yea.........its mostly the angle that there held at.......i mean there over 16" but if u notice my biceps are slanted inwards cuz my arms held up at an angle

tippingup

Not credible...you're juicing, sorry!

wrestlinEL

tippingup will you shut the **** up........do u live with me......do u kno wut the hell i do........no.......dont get mad just cuz u have a ****ty ass build and blame my success on steroids....im srry but its assholes like you that make ppl afraid to post pics.......so y dont take ur ass and ur old mans build somewhere else........and get a ****in life for once......god ****

Living X Legend

MR. O 2014

lol word i agree...me and el should put these herbs in a leg lock or sum ****

------------------------------
    If the Bar aint bendin .. Yur just pretending

srry........had to post up wut ppl at bb.com were sayin bout my pic.......just to let ppl on here kno how far ignorance goes

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    look awsome for you age.but you do appear to have gyno in the pic where you are showng your abs

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    wow.. what can i say... pure mesomorph!!!!!

yea.......i really do have pubertal gyno.......its not realy bad........just a lil puffiness under my left nip.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information