noddy1 is offline Associate Member

Noddy's pics (legs added)

What do ya think guys? Im 22yo, 5'8, 15%, 180.

A little short, a little fat, a little light and a little small. lol ill get thur!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Some pics of Noddy-hpim0066.jpg   Some pics of Noddy-hpim0065.jpg   Some pics of Noddy-hpim10074.jpg   Some pics of Noddy-hpim110074.jpg   Some pics of Noddy-hpim110079.jpg  

Last edited by noddy1; 11-03-2004 at 03:16 AM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Where is the rest of the "Noddy body"???

Cool back pic!

~SC~

Iowa is offline Banned
    You look like you have a good base to work with(at least half a base). Where are the wheels? There 1/2 your body!!!

i can see from that last picture you need to pump out the quads a little more, otherwise your upper body is primo to go whereever you want to go with it, being cut up or bulking out.....but from that last pic i can tell your just like me, wanting the big upper body with less effort on the legs....but hey you post a pic and prove me wrong and i am on my knees alone.....looking good though bro. keep it up!

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Dude,

You have a similar body to mine. Look like you have that soft look like me...have you always been that way...were you fat before?

Work on the chest.

Thanks guys for the response! Very encoraging

The one single thing i hate about my body is my chest, it just wont do what its told! I have good form and strength for that matter. Any help?

I will post my wheels soon! Promise. And I will put more pics up at mid cycle along with new stats

Thanks guys for the response! Very encoraging

The one single thing i hate about my body is my chest, it just wont do what its told! I have good form and strength for that matter. Any help?

I will post my wheels soon! Promise. And I will put more pics up at mid cycle along with new stats

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'd suggest perhaps hitting the iron naturally for a while to get a foundation for your chest. Gear utilization w/out a solidified base usually leads to losing all of your gains after the cycle is over. You'd be better served to solidify the house before you paint it. Just an observation, not a flame.

~SC~

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=noddy1]The one single thing i hate about my body is my chest, it just wont do what its told! I have good form and strength for that matter. Any help?
    QUOTE]
    Probably so, what is your current resistance training program?
    No need for gear, as you are still pretty young. I think over the next couple of years w/ hard work and dedication, you will be satisfied!

Thread Information