Thread: progress pics

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member

progress pics

One double front bicept shot.
    Two "relaxed" shots.
    One pathetic attempt at a rear lat spread...heh... :sigh:

Dislikes: chest, stomach

My chest and stomach suck...=( I'm trying a new workout routine to try to get my chest up to speed.

Oh well, flame away.

EDIT: Added the leg shot. My legs have always sucked, but my gf said to me this weekend that I finally don't have chicken legs anymore (heh, they aren't good, just don't suck as hard anymore). Its like a milestone in my chicken legged life...=)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails progress pics-dfb_01.jpg   progress pics-relaxed_01.jpg   progress pics-relaxed_02.jpg   progress pics-rls_01.jpg   progress pics-leg_01.jpg  

Last edited by clockworks; 11-01-2004 at 12:06 AM.

nynsb is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    One double front bicept shot.
    Two "relaxed" shots.
    One pathetic attempt at a rear lat spread...heh... :sigh:

Dislikes: chest, stomach

My chest and stomach suck...=( I'm trying a new workout routine to try to get my chest up to speed.

Oh well, flame away.
    Don't worry about the belly fat until you are ready to cut.
    Start increasing your weights on your chest workouts and use strict form and dumbells

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    for me personally in terms of sculpting the chest, dumbells work great and i c better results compare to benching alone.....i use dumbells as my primary chest builder and one benching excersise often either declines-or-inclines on each chest day.....keep working at it bro and give it time.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    are you taking anything?

Yeah, lots of people swear by using dumbells to develop a good chest. I have a hard time with dumbells on chest. I feel that I'm struggling so hard to hold them steady and my hands start to hurt from gripping them so hard, etc. that it doesn't work my chest as much as barbell bench. Then if I lower the weight to where I can comfortably hold the dumbless, then its not really enough weight to exercise my chest.

Anyways, my new chest routine (I just started it last week) is to workout my chest twice per split:

First chest day:
    incline bench
    incline dumbell flies
    incline dumbell press

Second chest day:
    flat bench
    standing cable flies
    flat dumbell press

you should try decline press. It may not sound tempting but it has worked great for me. Just a thought tho. And never forget the abs, even if you dislike em. My opinion probably the most important thing with working out. Look good tho. Keep it up.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Looking good Clocky....keep up the good work....may need some work on the upper chest...overall, lookin good!

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Go clocky!! looking good bro. you are focusing to much on grip and not enough on the motion if your hands are getting that stressed out while using dumbells.. lower the weight a bit and focus more on the path of your motion one trick a friend used to do was lay a pencil between his pec's and squeeze it... get that mind-chest connection in order...
    looking good tho cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ENraged
    Go clocky!! looking good bro. you are focusing to much on grip and not enough on the motion if your hands are getting that stressed out while using dumbells.. lower the weight a bit and focus more on the path of your motion one trick a friend used to do was lay a pencil between his pec's and squeeze it... get that mind-chest connection in order...
    looking good tho cheers
    Hey PCPEnraged!

Thanks for the kind words and good advice...I might try the pencil thing...or maybe I'll be too embarrassed...oh well, its chest day today!

Thread Information