biggnik56 is offline Associate Member

My Fat Ass (rip me apart)

These pics were just taken. any info on what to do. to loose my fat. other than diet, cardio, i have recently gotten that all down. im doing 4omin on an eliptical on an empty somach, and lifting 4 hours later. Tear me apart any help would f^%$ing rule
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Fat Ass (rip me apart)-frontpic1.jpg   My Fat Ass (rip me apart)-frontpic2.jpg   My Fat Ass (rip me apart)-backpic.jpg  
    Last edited by biggnik56; 10-25-2004 at 10:37 PM.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    test
    Last edited by Sage; 12-22-2009 at 12:37 PM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    That wasn't needed at all, and was reported.

Anyhow, you may wish to lay out your diet in the diet forum here for help from the guys/gals. You may be doing cardio/lifting, but the key is what you eat or what you DON'T eat.

~SC~

t-money is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

Anyhow, you may wish to lay out your diet in the diet forum here for help from the guys/gals. You may be doing cardio/lifting, but the key is what you eat or what you DON'T eat.

~SC~
    True that. Thank you SwoleCat for jumping on that unecessary flame. It doesn't need to be said, but you are a stand up guy.

This board is here to help people and educate them, not make them feel like A$$

I would recommend getting with SC on your Body Composition issue. He is the man around here.

T

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    get your diet listed bro, i have been in much worse shape than you are, and i lost 150lb in 9 months, not saying i turned out good, i lost all my muscle too, there has to be a better way of doing it, just that it is possible, with the help of people here you will be ok, just ignore the flames, if there are anymore posted on here please let me know, no tolernace for flames on this thread, so take ur chances with your user name if you wanna gamble

allsaucedup is offline Member
    good luck hitting your goals bro there are alot of bros on this board who can get you going in the right direction. It takes alot of balls to post your pics. Good luck

First of all. thank you SC for reporting that bs. It is very appreciated. Secondly my diet now consists mainly of protein shakes. Here I'll just lay everything out for ya...:
    9am 1 scoop whey prt (1 hr after empty stomach cardio)
    11am 1/2 cup oatmeal w/water & splenda
    11:45(15 minutes before lifting) protein mixture of slower relaseing proteins
    1pm post workout shake 2 scoops whey, 2 cups grapejuice
    2 pm either: 5oz chicken or 6oz tuna, 1/2 cup oats
    5pm: shake w/1 tbsp flax
    8pm 5 oz chickenor 6oz tuna, 4Tbsp almonds
    11pm shake w/1 tbsp flax

I am doing as i said about 40 minutes of empty stomach cardio and hitting weights 3-
    4 days a week. Thanks again for all the help guys. I have done so much bs, even trying keto, and am just starting to get serious. and need as much modivation as possible.
    Last edited by biggnik56; 10-26-2004 at 10:28 AM.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    I'll leave the diet critique to the more knowledgeable bros.
    It is true what the other guys are saying, diet is by far the most important factor followed by cardio to burn fat and weights to maintain your muscle. Without having these things in check you will make no progress. Once you have these things in check and you are slowly losing the fat there are however supplements you can take to accelerate the process, but I cannot stress enough the fact that they will not help unless your diet and exercise are already on track and they will not work miracles.

I was in similar shape to you back in april:
    Progress so far this year, now for GH!
    I have lost another 10lbs since the 'after' pics and I'm finally approaching how I want to look, so take heart, with the right diet, effective exercise and careful supplementation you will reach your goal and the good news is that this board is an excellent source of information for all three!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biggnik56
    First of all. thank you SC for reporting that bs. It is very appreciated. Secondly my diet now consists mainly of protein shakes. Here I'll just lay everything out for ya...:
    9am 1 scoop whey prt (1 hr after empty stomach cardio)
    11am 1/2 cup oatmeal w/water & splenda
    11:45(15 minutes before lifting) protein mixture of slower relaseing proteins
    1pm post workout shake 2 scoops whey, 2 cups grapejuice
    2 pm either: 5oz chicken or 6oz tuna, 1/2 cup oats
    5pm: shake w/1 tbsp flax
    8pm 5 oz chickenor 6oz tuna, 4Tbsp almonds
    11pm shake w/1 tbsp flax

I am doing as i said about 40 minutes of empty stomach cardio and hitting weights 3-
    4 days a week. Thanks again for all the help guys. I have done so much bs, even trying keto, and am just starting to get serious. and need as much modivation as possible.

If you REALLY want it bro you can get there. Hell after a few bulking cycles I let my self go and I got to 280 and I had a 42 inch waist last year at this time. Now I am 215 with a 32 inch waist and I can see my abs. Just have to be dedicated. 45 min cardio every morning and your diet needs a little tweeking. You have too many carbs too early in the day IMO. All day before your work out should be nothing but protein. Then carb up. If you need more help I have a few samples of diets I have made for myself while I was cutting.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    I weigh 100lbs dripping wet and I would never make fun of anyone who could kick my ass so easly
    please spank my ass RON, i've been a really naughty boy

~SC~
    i still stand by what i said before, first its the thread tittle, and second lipo is much safer than going with aas with someone of his condition.....I am sure being here is what he is looking for in the first place since there are hundreds of message boards not aas use related with great diet forums and etc.... and i think this board should be his last resort!

i will remember this Swole.....no more cookies for u

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    please spank my ass RON, i've been a really naughty boy

Glad someone has a sense of humor. Most of the time people get pissy and I have to ban them. No hard feelings in the future bro it was just kinda harsh and we don't allow that.

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Glad someone has a sense of humor. Most of the time people get pissy and I have to ban them. No hard feelings in the future bro it was just kinda harsh and we don't allow that.
    its all good, u r still my pimp daddy, just don't make fun of my anorexia i get all sensitive

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    just stick with it bro, i'm looking forward to seeing you post more pics a few months down the road. dont give up man, we are all here to help you through it. GOOD LUCK!!!

How should i alter my carb intake guys? i thought the slower carbs would be good to help my pre work out meal help the muscle get the ready protien source......

jimmyivory is offline Junior Member
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but try to avoid a lot of carbs before going to sleep.

How should i alter my carbs????????

K bolic is offline Junior Member

~SC~
    Bump Bump Mr. CAt..Diet is the key to most everyone's fitness related goals.

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    bro u need a healthy diet, go hardcore with the tunafish and salad and eggs bro.....water is your friend.....run/workouit/diet, and in 6 months you wont look like a garbage bag anymore

Lgarm18 is offline New Member
    Hey Bigg...Dude you got the biggest balls I know of. I'm 5'10" and 255. I'm solid as a rock(cause lard tends to be solid at room temp). Point is...Cudos for jumpin' in with the pictures. Personally I'm too chickensh!t to post mine.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro its gonna be hard... try to stick with it. I have a hard time staying with the diet thing too. Especailly around the holidays. Hit the cardio hard and slowly cut back on the cals. Get on the board and look at pics of other bros and there progress. Rent or buy some bb movies. I am always motivated when I watch those!
    Good luck bro

Thread Information