Thread: My pictures

MRJP is offline New Member

My pictures

Hi. I'm 19 years old, 181cm, 171lbs and 8%BF. These pictures are 2 weeks before the start of my cicle(Sustanon 500mg/week and Winstrol 50mg/day).

Now, I'm in the week 2 of my cicle. Tomorrow I post the new pictures.

Thanks!!

mitch428cj is offline Member
    you could have got more outta yourself but at least you arent scared of needles and know the importance of Test. in your cycle GL bro

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MRJP
    Hi. I'm 19 years old, 181cm, 171lbs and 8%BF. These pictures are 2 weeks before the start of my cicle(Sustanon 500mg/week and Winstrol 50mg/day).

Now, I'm in the week 2 of my cicle. Tomorrow I post the new pictures.

Thanks!!
    Are you running sust and winny the entire cycle? If you are, I would reconsider. What exactly does your cycle look like bro?

MRJP is offline New Member
    My cicle is:
    Sustanon 500mg/week: 1-8 week
    Winstrol 50mg/day: 6-11 week

Tamoxifen (10mg) and ALA(600mg)

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MRJP
    My cicle is:
    Sustanon 500mg/week: 1-8 week
    Winstrol 50mg/day: 6-11 week

Tamoxifen(10mg) and ALA(600mg)
    Sust didn't even start working for me until week 6, and I think most people are the same. If you want any benefit at all, I'd extend the sust to 12 weeks and don't run the winny past the sust. Good luck.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Do you have some clomid for PCT?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Build the house NATURALLY first before you try to paint it. Not a flame, just sound advice.

You've got a TON of work to do for years on end naturally. I also don't see ANY legs @ all, and I'm curious as to how much those are developed.......... hmmmmm?

Do as you wish, but I've seen it before and you're going to be very disappointed.

At 19 the only cycles I'd do are bicycles. Besides, sust has long esters in it, thus leading to water retention and winny is for cutting and holds no water. Crappy mix...........

~SC~

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    wheres the pic

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Build the house NATURALLY first before you try to paint it. Not a flame, just sound advice.

You've got a TON of work to do for years on end naturally. I also don't see ANY legs @ all, and I'm curious as to how much those are developed.......... hmmmmm?

Do as you wish, but I've seen it before and you're going to be very disappointed.

At 19 the only cycles I'd do are bicycles. Besides, sust has long esters in it, thus leading to water retention and winny is for cutting and holds no water. Crappy mix...........

~SC~
    ./ignore : You look great MRGP ! Very lean , I wish you good luck with your cycle ! I have done a sustanon 500mg cycle before and I had VERY good results !
    Last edited by SaTyR; 11-01-2004 at 01:01 PM.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    ./ignore : You look great IOWA ! Very lean , I wish you good luck with your cycle ! I have done a sustanon 500mg cycle before and I had VERY good results !
    Hey bro, look again, thats not me But I DO look great!!

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    Hey bro, look again, thats not me But I DO look great!!
    My mistake

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    ./ignore : You look great MRGP ! Very lean , I wish you good luck with your cycle ! I have done a sustanon 500mg cycle before and I had VERY good results !
    You need to get a life. Following swolcats posts in a pathetic attempt to downtalk him is just sad. Anyway, although I gave cycle advice above, I must agree that you would be much more satisfied with a future cycle if you built a more solid base. You look good bro and your on your way. Good luck.

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    Where do you get 8% bf from? 8% you should be able to see all your abs and some serratus.

robkrow4490 is offline New Member

Stay Focused

Make sure you train hard and diet right. Food is the key you won't grow without the proper diet Big J

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Im in pretty much the boat you are. 19 years old, 6'2" 188 in week 2 of sust 500/week and d-bol 30mg/ED. I am also throwing winny in to the mix, but not until the final 5 weeks of the cycle to harden up and lose some water weight. I have been really sick for the past 3 days and am not sure if its sust flu or not, but its really affecting my appetite, and then to make things better i sprained my ankle last night... guess my legs are gonna lag a bit this cycle.

Bound for Muscle is offline Associate Member
    you have a pretty good base, solid chest

i saw in another thread that you are a sprinter, so a cycle will probably make you ripped to the bone

however, i am with swole on this one, you look like you could add MUCH more to your frame naturally.

in either case, what you want to do with yourself is your prerogative, i just think that you would see better results and keep your solid gains if you add more mass naturally

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    You need to get a life. Following swolcats posts in a pathetic attempt to downtalk him is just sad. Anyway, although I gave cycle advice above, I must agree that you would be much more satisfied with a future cycle if you built a more solid base. You look good bro and your on your way. Good luck.
    swolecat who ? Do you think these new guys still want to hear the same lame old advice over and over again. Blabla you should have stayed natural , blabla you are only 19 years old blabla. They have decided to do a cycle at least you can help them with it. Thats what we are here for...
    Last edited by SaTyR; 11-05-2004 at 10:12 AM.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    swolecat who ? Do you think these new guys still want to hear the same lame old advice over and over again. Blabla you should have stayed natural , blabla you are only 19 years old blabla...
    apparently they need to keep hearing it as they just arent getting it.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    swolecat who ? Do you think these new guys still want to hear the same lame old advice over and over again. Blabla you should have stayed natural , blabla you are only 19 years old blabla. They have decided to do a cycle at least you can help them with it. Thats what we are here for...
    Bro, no flame torwards you, but for a 19 year old, what better advice should Swole be giving? I mean, he should NOT be cycling. And helping him with his cycle is NOT the smart thing to do at his age. Remember, we have an obligation on this site to give the best/safest advice we can. It's hard to knock SWOLE when all you have to do is take one look at him. He might be repeating the same advice, but we keep getting the same questions for young guys doing cycles.

Peace,

BLT

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    are you retarded

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Bro, no flame torwards you, but for a 19 year old, what better advice should Swole be giving? I mean, he should NOT be cycling. And helping him with his cycle is NOT the smart thing to do at his age. Remember, we have an obligation on this site to give the best/safest advice we can. It's hard to knock SWOLE when all you have to do is take one look at him. He might be repeating the same advice, but we keep getting the same questions for young guys doing cycles.

Peace,

BLT
    BLT I know , but if you dont help a 19 year old with his cycle. They will just come back, make a new nick and say they are 25 or something . So what do we have then ? A 19year old claiming he is 25 just to get some decent responses... Well at least I am happy some of us still can have a discussion without calling eachother retards... (AandF6969)
    Last edited by SaTyR; 11-06-2004 at 12:58 PM.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Just relax. Don't take things too offensive, it's the god**** internet. Woopty woo.

Bottom line bro is that there's a general understanding that you're too young to be running any sort of AAS. You have a very good base and should work on peaking out naturally before you start to poke yourself. That's not an opinion, that's a fact.

IF you decide to poke yourself anyways, and since you're already two weeks in, there is no need to tell you not to do AAS. That being said, I'll be glad to help you out as much as I can, even though you're too young and haven't developed to your potential yet.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Based on what I see, you have an awesome metabolism. Your BF is low and you generally have a nice taper to you.

My only advice would be for you to just start pounding back the food. Eat until you're full, then eat again. From the looks of it, you can get away with cheating very frequently and not risk gaining too much bodyfat. Take advantage of that and start pounding away.

Thread Information