Thread: My pic

BigGenes is offline Member

My pic

Just posting some pics. Be criticual. I need the extra motivation. BWT I am 5 weeks into bulking right now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My pic-picture-10.jpg   My pic-picture-5.jpg   My pic-picture-6.jpg  

Just some more pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My pic-picture-8.jpg   My pic-picture-3.jpg   My pic-picture-1.jpg  

There was some bad lighting. Some of the shreddedness can;t be seen. But you can see the atavar shows it well. I really want some opinions. I just got back into lifting 2 months ago. I hadn't lifted 9 months prior to that b/c of an injury.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    You look good for a fatso.

I'm kiddin' bro! You look solid. Good stuff.

You running anything right now or natural? What are your stats?

nynsb is offline Banned
    Bulking is good for the winter months.
    Leave enough time to cut the excess.
    You have a tendency to bulk up in the obliques.
    So beware of getting a pinch or two from the girls.
    If they seem to be noticing your waist more than your guns you might want to add in a little cardio and watch the carbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    You look good for a fatso.

I'm kiddin' bro! You look solid. Good stuff.

You running anything right now or natural? What are your stats?
    I am ashamed to put my stats. lol But I am bulking right now. I started bulking 5 weeks ago. Test-e at 500mg. I am not a newbie but it has been a long time since I have juiced, so i know my receptors are like that of a newbie. Plus I lost all my good weight. I stay about that lean all the time. I am currentlly eating a ton of food. I am trying to bulk, if I loose some abbs in the process its cool, b/c in week 8 I am starting primo and winnie. The test will stop at week 12 and I will run 350mg of primo until week 16 or 17 and winnie at 50mg ed for the same time frame. I plan on utilizing the primo and winnie for a solid 2 months of pure cutting. I will be running 6 miles a day and my deit will change dramaticlly. Don't worry I mapped this one out a while back. I have everything down to the T(I know alot fo you say thats to long to run winnie, well I don't care) And I know how my body responds to juice b/c this isn't my first rodeo. I have been designing cycles for a while now and I really just got back into the gym 2 months ago. I have put on 20 pounds in 2 months. 10 naturally and 10 since I started bulking. I am on week 5 and I didn't start putting on the mass fast until the end of week 2 but I knew that would happen. I am just pissed about the stretch mark on my left bi. Man I have alot of things to work on.

Quote Originally Posted by nynsb
    If they seem to be noticing your waist more than your guns you might want to add in a little cardio and watch the carbs.
    Is that a joke? Really I am serious. Oh and I know I need to bulk up the chest and bis. Those are I feel my week parts. I do love my shoulders(the need to be bigger!) and my traps(they also need to be bigger) and my calfs(they to need to be bigger). But the reason I love them is b/c everything else is just way to small! But Thank you for pointing out the thing about my arms, I am wanting blunt advice here. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by nynsb
    Is that a joke? Really I am serious. Oh and I know I need to bulk up the chest and bis. Those are I feel my week parts. I do love my shoulders(the need to be bigger!) and my traps(they also need to be bigger) and my calfs(they to need to be bigger). But the reason I love them is b/c everything else is just way to small! But Thank you for pointing out the thing about my arms, I am wanting blunt advice here. Thank you.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    whats your bulking diet look like?

I think you could use some heavy bench and heavy military press

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    whats your bulking diet look like?

I think you could use some heavy bench and heavy military press
    Thanks man. I want all the info you guys want to throw at me. Its just motivation for me. But I can't do military press. I have a bad shoulder problem and it really sucks haveing to work around it. As for my diet. I am eating around or more 5000 cal ED and I eat whatever is in front of me. Rice, burgers, entire large pizzas, tuna, you name it and its going down the hatch. I also intake my shakes and 80mg sucrose with my post work out shake to help naturally spike the ol insulin levels. As far as supps go I am taking a multi-vit and thats about it. I do no cardio and I just lift and eat. But I know what works for me as far as diet, rest, training ethics, and supps go. I just want second opinions on my physique. I don't know about you guys but I look in the miror and see flaws. I see how I need to be bigger here and more cut here ect....you guys know what I mean. That always wanting to be better than you are feeling?

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    nynsb is a ****ing tool. NO ONE listens to anything he says. Just ignore him and hopefully he'll go away.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    GotLegs?

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    GotLegs?

~SC~
    No I have no lower body what so ever. lol. Yea man, its not bad but the size of my quads IMO really needs some imporvments big time. My calfs for some reason have always had a great look to them. I was going to throw some in there with some back pics but when you don't know how to work a web cam and your trying to do it by yourself its kinda hard. I will try to get some though.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    looking solid bro..nice work for only 2 months back

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    looking solid bro..nice work for only 2 months back
    2 months 20lbs and close to 10lbs of that was natural. I should never have stopped!

josh8416 is offline Associate Member
    looking great man, keep it up

Thread Information