Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Andre Avigdor is offline Associate Member
    We might find out this winter

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Update us after and post your results...
    Besides at 32 we all need a little more
    test in our bodies anyway... it's a fact
    of life... I feel 10x better when on then
    when I'm off...

Quote Originally Posted by Andre Avigdor
    We might find out this winter

I will not come out and advertise, but I will stop saying I am natural

I am working with former pro IFBB'er on putting something together... 2 cycles over the next 8 months, with the second one using GH... I tend to get a little carried away with things and don't want this to turn into an endless cycle... time will tell

I will not come out and advertise, but I will stop saying I am natural

I am working with former pro IFBB'er on putting something together... 2 cycles over the next 8 months, with the second one using GH... I tend to get a little carried away with things and don't want this to turn into an endless cycle... time will tell

No offense to you,but don't you think running your SECOND cycle with GH would be a wee bit over doing it?

I am going with the advice of the person I working with... even though I would be a novice user, I am pretty far along when it comes training and muscle maturity... I have been training for the past 8 years straight...

I started doing my research about gear on the net, but decided it was best to get the help of pro

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    OK I am sorry but some of the comments you guys are making in this thread (and you know who you are) really make you sound like a bunch of children. I don't think Andre is natural either, but either way I am not going to sit here and bash over his personal website having pictures of his couch on it. Some people really need to grow up.....

Now I will say I don't think you are natural Andre and I really just wish you would admit it so people stop giving you such a hard time. And also it would be nice if you actually came to the site to help out or atleast BS from time to time if you are going to continue coming here once every 6 months and post a bunch of pics. It is basically advertising..... and if that is what you are trying to do then I hope they do ban you as it isn't allowed here.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    OK I am sorry but some of the comments you guys are making in this thread (and you know who you are) really make you sound like a bunch of children. I don't think Andre is natural either, but either way I am not going to sit here and bash over his personal website having pictures of his couch on it. Some people really need to grow up.....

Now I will say I don't think you are natural Andre and I really just wish you would admit it so people stop giving you such a hard time. And also it would be nice if you actually came to the site to help out or atleast BS from time to time if you are going to continue coming here once every 6 months and post a bunch of pics. It is basically advertising..... and if that is what you are trying to do then I hope they do ban you as it isn't allowed here.
    VERY VERY WELL SAID. I agree. Help people by showing how you progressed. These boards are to help people and posting pics isn't helping.

Elysium is offline Productive Member

If people ask me questions... I do my best to help out if I can... At least you don't see me going around and insulting people!

Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK

Keep rolling those eyes buddy...... because more people than myself have began to notice your immaturity.

If people ask me questions... I do my best to help out if I can... At least you don't see me going around and insulting people!

I can honestly say I've never seen you around, however I will give you that you keep your cool with all the insults you receive.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Keep rolling those eyes buddy...... because more people than myself have began to notice your immaturity.
    Dude, the guy is a lie. I have yet to understand why he lied about this, claiming not to be on aas then he admits it.

Either way im leaving this here.

decadbal is offline Banned
    doesnt matter either way, good to see more ppl gettin into the game

Dude, the guy is a lie. I have yet to understand why he lied about this, claiming not to be on aas then he admits it.

I won't continue this with you, no need to start an argument with you as well.......

But I don't think he admitted being on AAS above. I think he is saying he won't claim to be natural anymore after he cycles. Andre correct me if I am wrong..... if you finally admitted you are not natural then I will atleast give you props for that.

I did an 8 week cycle of Dbol when I was 18... I am 32 now and have not touched AAS since then. I did try prohormones at the beginning of 2003 but gave up on them as they nothing for me except for make my wallet a little smaller I am thinking about trying a cycle or 2 this winter... that's it!

mass junkie is offline banned

And the Academy Award goes to Mrs Leanmeout for best performance in a drama sequence!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    And the Academy Award goes to Mrs Leanmeout for best performance in a drama sequence!!!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I can honestly say I've never seen you around, however I will give you that you keep your cool with all the insults you receive.
    That is the problem. You weren't around. He has posted and been banned from countless boards for posting his Walmart ads all over the place. People got sick of it and we're sick of it here. So if you notice a little attitude going his direction you weren't around to see it so you don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    That is the problem. You weren't around. He has posted and been banned from countless boards for posting his Walmart ads all over the place. People got sick of it and we're sick of it here. So if you notice a little attitude going his direction you weren't around to see it so you don't know.

I've seen this about 4 times now I agree with the advertising thing..... I just don't agree with some of the things certain people were bashing about. But believe me I don't like this BS anymore than you do..... unless he is going to come here and actually make some friends (which I doubt will happen anyway) then I hope I never see another Andre or Fat to Fit ad banner again lol

No more banners from me... just progress shots!

Latimus is offline Banned
    you do look awesome.....maybe one of the best i have seen on this site

Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    you do look awesome.....maybe one of the best i have seen on this site
    Thanks I noticed you are in Ottawa... I am in Montreal... how are the gyms out there?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Bashing this guy is a little outta hand IMO...
    Yeah I've been on the boards for awhile and
    know the story why he's being bashed by alot
    of bros and don't really want to take either side...

I only go by results and Andre has made some
    nice progress over the last few years weather
    it be with or without the help of anabolics...
    That's about all I go on, they guy posts his pics
    and it's clear he's been in the gym working hard...
    Far as his old ads go for what he was doing and
    any potential business he was trying to make, I'm
    sure he's not the first to try that on the boards and
    won't be the last either, but it's not my place to judge
    him or anyone to be honest...

Keep us posted with update pics, would love to see
    what gains you get from a real cycle...

Nuff said

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member

yea i'm not sure why you contributed to the thread at all. You've been here about as long as me, and i've never seen you make any attempt to help people here.

And clearly neither of us has been here long enough to comment on avigdors contributions, as he has been here a year longer than both, and his posting was taking place before either of us were members.

That is why i chose to keep my mouth shut on the topic, but clearly you just couldnt' hold back!

Not flaming bro, i just dont understand how you can bash somebody for posting something half a year before you were a member.

Great progress bro, with or without AAS.

Good to see pics like that
    Alex

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    you look great andre.
    bien hate de voir tes resultats apres avoir essayé le "stock"

Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    you look great andre.
    bien hate de voir tes resultats apres avoir essayé le "stock"
    Merci mon ami

Thanks guys for the nice commments!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    yea i'm not sure why you contributed to the thread at all. You've been here about as long as me, and i've never seen you make any attempt to help people here.

And clearly neither of us has been here long enough to comment on avigdors contributions, as he has been here a year longer than both, and his posting was taking place before either of us were members.

That is why i chose to keep my mouth shut on the topic, but clearly you just couldnt' hold back!

Not flaming bro, i just dont understand how you can bash somebody for posting something half a year before you were a member.

thank you for that - that brought entertainment to my day - and was spot on as well.

and andre - for all your controversy - good job on loosing the water from your last set of pics and looks like you added a little more mass as well - a good job

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    thank you for that - that brought entertainment to my day - and was spot on as well.

and andre - for all your controversy - good job on loosing the water from your last set of pics and looks like you added a little more mass as well - a good job
    Cyc where the hell you been lately? I havent seen a post from you in what seems like forever. I thought maybe you were in the retirement center with Juggy and they wouldnt grant you internet access anymore.

And I agree flaming is out of control. Andre you look solid natural or not I could care less. It takes hard work regardless!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    Cyc where the hell you been lately? I havent seen a post from you in what seems like forever. I thought maybe you were in the retirement center with Juggy and they wouldnt grant you internet access anymore.

And I agree flaming is out of control. Andre you look solid natural or not I could care less. It takes hard work regardless!

Nahhh........I got busy with a project for awhile but now Im back and ready to crack heads

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    wow everyones hating on this guy, good job on ur transformation im sure it took a lot of hard work n dedication but b str8 about ur cycle history wats the big deal

No big deal... but why I say I was juicing if I was not???

hexadec is offline Junior Member
    What kind of cycles are you considering this winter?

I don't know diddly squat so I will be relying on the person who is putting together my training and diet program to put something together... this is the same former IFBB'er I mentioned earlier. I have been hearing alot of good things about GH, but my 1st cycle will not have GH in it... the plan is for my 2nd to include GH in the spring...

Here's a shot I just took of my legs... yes they still need work, but at least they are better now than they where last year!

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE

Stop taking clomid you bitch

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MASStermind
    put some pics of your wife currently, if i remember correctly her transformation was lot more impressive than your amazing one.

Quote Originally Posted by thickmass
    its the lunatic again

Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    does he want a trophy err somethin??

Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    the only thing about being natura for this guy is that he is probably uncircumcised.......

Y'all made my day

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Andre,

If you are drug free and have been for awhile you are going to look sick when you hit the juice/gh combo.

Peace,

CC

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water....dun dun du du dun dun!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CarbonCopy
    Andre,

If you are drug free and have been for awhile you are going to look sick when you hit the juice/gh combo.

Peace,

CC
    That's is what I am hoping!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information