RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

PICS: BEFORE & AFTER - CRAAAAAAAAAZY!

These are pics of my best bro. He's worked his ass off over the last few months to shed some unwanted pounds and it's been paying off for him. I thought I'd post this up 'cause I'm proud of the bastard!

Check it out for yourself!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PICS: BEFORE & AFTER - CRAAAAAAAAAZY!-before.jpg   PICS: BEFORE & AFTER - CRAAAAAAAAAZY!-after.jpg  

And for some stats, he started off at around 280ish and as of a week ago weighed in at the light weight of 220lbs.

Lookin' solid bro!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    wicked progress. Congrats to your bro!

Marc Angelo is offline Junior Member
    wow impressive, what was he on?

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Awesome Ronny... he's done amazing..

Care to share some of his other stats? Height? Age? BF% from start - now?

What does his diet look like bro?

Vik
    Vik is offline Junior Member
    hey bros, thanks for the input...i never had any intentions of this pic being put up...i sent a pic over to ronny over msn and the next thing i know its on the internet...anyway...basically my diet was no carb, high protein and fats for six days and then on the seventh day i would eat a cheat meal, that include quite a bit of carbs...as far as stats go...
    height 6'2
    weight(in the first pic) approx 265-270 i think
    weight(now) 220

all i have been doing is dieting hard and doing alot of cardio, once in the morning and once in evening...i've been rotating ECA and clen ...also incorporated a little circuit training into my workout schedule as well.

Bump for others to see.

CKD type diets work!

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vik
    hey bros, thanks for the input...i never had any intentions of this pic being put up...i sent a pic over to ronny over msn and the next thing i know its on the internet...anyway...basically my diet was no carb, high protein and fats for six days and then on the seventh day i would eat a cheat meal, that include quite a bit of carbs...as far as stats go...
    height 6'2
    weight(in the first pic) approx 265-270 i think
    weight(now) 220

all i have been doing is dieting hard and doing alot of cardio, once in the morning and once in evening...i've been rotating ECA and clen...also incorporated a little circuit training into my workout schedule as well.
    the leanest ive ever been was when i did this...no carb for 6 days, then carb up on day 7...it does work

nice work bro...upper body is gonna look sick

61196119 is offline New Member
    can you give a daily sample of your diet

Vik
    basically my diet is very simple
    i wake up take my clen or eca, depends on which week it is and throughout the day every two hours i eat some sort of protein...either a shake, 4 eggs, chicken or tuna...i don't use any sauces except mustard and i usually mix salsa with the chicken and tuna...this is a ****in tough diet but when u start seeing results its all worth it...i do that for six days and then on the seventh i'll do the same thing except i'll eat a lot of pizza and/or pasta too.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    basically my diet is very simple
    i wake up take my clen or eca, depends on which week it is and throughout the day every two hours i eat some sort of protein...either a shake, 4 eggs, chicken or tuna...i don't use any sauces except mustard and i usually mix salsa with the chicken and tuna...this is a ****in tough diet but when u start seeing results its all worth it...i do that for six days and then on the seventh i'll do the same thing except i'll eat a lot of pizza and/or pasta too.
    where's the veggies and the fats???...did you just leave em out, or are you really making progress on protien only???

Special K is offline New Member

Great progress

That 220 looks good and I'm sure you feel better!!Got a good bro to keep you motivated!

Vik
    hey coldstone, sorry i forgot to mention the fats...i use flax seed oil and omega 3-6-9...usually i eat my veggies with meals i take in after 4pm.

robkrow4490 is offline New Member

pics are cloudy

Can't see the 2nd pic to well. Keep up the hard work Big J

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    awesome man

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    nice progres bro definately leaner bro

allsaucedup is offline Member
    hey coldstone, sorry i forgot to mention the fats...i use flax seed oil and omega 3-6-9...usually i eat my veggies with meals i take in after 4pm.
    Vik how many times a day did you take the flax or omega did you only take it with shakes or was it with everymeal also did you take any multi vitamin

Vik
    Allsaucedup, I usually take the omega 3-6-9 right in the morning when i wake up(around 8am) and then i take one teaspoon of flax seed oil at 12pm, 4pm, and the last teaspoon i will take in a shake before i go to bed. This high protein, high fat and no carb diet is working...as of yesturday i am weighing in at 212lbs.

Allsaucedup, I usually take the omega 3-6-9 right in the morning when i wake up(around 8am) and then i take one teaspoon of flax seed oil at 12pm, 4pm, and the last teaspoon i will take in a shake before i go to bed. This high protein, high fat and no carb diet is working...as of yesturday i am weighing in at 212lbs.
    thanks man i am going to try it. you eat vegetables in your meals after 4pm right? my schedule is alittle different i am up at 4:30am for cardio and usually asleep by 9:00pm and i try to eat every 2 to 3 hours i think i will let sundays be my carb day so i cant eat pizza and watch football

Vik
    hey bro, i don't want to give u the impression that it is not good or ur not supposed to eat veggies throughout the day...the only reason i eat veggies late in the afternoon and evening time is because this is usually the time i get very hungry and i try to fill up on veggies as opposed to eating something else...i'm glad to hear ur gonna try out this type of diet be sure to keep us updated with ur progress...for more pointers check out www.c-k-d.com

thanks for the info

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Very good progress.

Did you gain muscle during this period? Or is the pnly difference that you lost fat?

I am just wondering, because in the pictures you look like you gained muscle, but that could be because you lost fat.

Vik
    honestly bro i couldn't tell yah...i think i had the muscle but it was under the fat...while i have been dieting and training hard for the past little while, my focus was to lean out as much as i could even if that meant losing muscle and strength...but dieting properly i feel i was able to retain a lot of my muscle and my chest is the only area in which i noticed myself struggling to maintain the same amount of weight i was pushing before.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    any more pics???

61196119 is offline New Member
    did you use post workout carbs in your diet

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    **** I'm jealous!!! You look great bro.

I have tried tha no carb thing but couldn't take it. I got to about week 2 with like 0 carbs and thought I was gonna kill myself. Mad props to you!

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Vik, how was your strength and endurance at the gym while training during the 6 days where you were carb deplated? Was there a significant decrease?

Vik
    polska, there were so many times where i wanted to **** the diet because i felt like **** while i was working out...i noticed my workouts started taking longer than usual because i couldn't continue at the pace i used to go at before...i'd say it took about 3-4 weeks for my body to adjust to this diet and after that i didn't notice any significant decreases with my strength and endurance...as of today i am weighing in at 208lbs.

61196119, i don't use any PostWO carbs except on sundays...all i take PostWO is glutamine and protein.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    polska, there were so many times where i wanted to **** the diet because i felt like **** while i was working out...i noticed my workouts started taking longer than usual because i couldn't continue at the pace i used to go at before...i'd say it took about 3-4 weeks for my body to adjust to this diet and after that i didn't notice any significant decreases with my strength and endurance...as of today i am weighing in at 208lbs.

61196119, i don't use any PostWO carbs except on sundays...all i take PostWO is glutamine and protein.
    You can use pwo carbs every day without a huge change in the weight loss you're seeing. the vast majority of them will go to replenishing glycogen in your muscles and give you a fuller look and more energy the next time you hit the gym.

Vik
    yeah bro, Ronny The Bull was telling me about the same thing but i wanted to stick to the no-carb diet...i think starting next week i am going to change things up and start taking in about 100g of carbs daily...50g in the morning and 50g after a workout...i'll try that out and see how it works...thanks for the suggestion.

fundo is offline New Member
    great job bro im doing almost the same thig it works good and i feel the same way at the gym

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah bro, Ronny The Bull was telling me about the same thing but i wanted to stick to the no-carb diet...i think starting next week i am going to change things up and start taking in about 100g of carbs daily...50g in the morning and 50g after a workout...i'll try that out and see how it works...thanks for the suggestion.
    i do 140 "high" glycemic a day.. 100 dextrose pwo and 40 worth of cranberry juice in the am ( i just like it, ok?) it's kept me under 10% bf the last two years while steadily gaining muscle.

Vik
    that sounds like a very good idea, i might give that a try, would u suggest sticking to the no carb and then doing a high glycemic day or should i include the high glycemic day when i start taking in 100g of carbs a day?

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    good job guy.

Here's an updated Back pic of VIK taken a few days ago....

Lookin' large!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PICS: BEFORE & AFTER - CRAAAAAAAAAZY!-vic.jpg  

Thread Information