Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Manson is offline Junior Member

20 LB in 4 months goal !!! is it possible?

Hey yall....

I started to work out for real right now and i set a goal of 20lb for the next 4 months so here are a couple of pics of me with 23 year old 5'7" 149lb, i'm on the 1st week of my diet and im hoping that everything works well. Anyway my diet is based on 1.5g/BW so im taking around 300g of protein/day plus i made the mistake of buying D-bol and Winny-v from legalsteroids.com before i found this forum website and i heard that doesn't work so i f%*&^ up. Anyways tell me what you think and advices are more than welcome.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20 LB in 4 months goal !!! is it possible?-web1.jpg   20 LB in 4 months goal !!! is it possible?-web2.jpg  
    Last edited by Manson; 11-07-2004 at 10:12 PM.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Its definately possible, i was down to 120 when i got out of the hospital and wasn't allowed to start lifting until march and im 185 now and im getting heavier everytime i go weigh myself. Hoping to get to 200 by the end of this year, then cut for the summer.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    You can 20 lbs in one month if you eat like a pig. It just won't be muscle. With the right gear you can gain 20 lbs in one month and it will almost all be water. At 23 years old you need to realize that gaining muscle is done over years not 4 months. If you gain 10 quality lbs a year you can be a solid 200lbs at age 28. You're pretty lean now. Try gaing 12-15 lbs of solid muscle over the winter. It can be done if you train hard and do a simple dbol /test/tren cycle especially if it's your first.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Manson
    Hey yall....

I started to work out for real right now and i set a goal of 20lb for the next 4 months so here are a couple of pics of me with 23 year old 5'7" 149lb, i'm on the 2nd week of my diet and i already gain 4lb so i'm hoping that everything works well. Anyway my diet is based on 1.5g/BF so im taking around 300g of protein/day plus i made the mistake of buying D-bol and Winny-v from legalsteroids.com before i found this forum website and i heard that doesn't work so i f%*&^ up. Anyways tell me what you think and advices are more than welcome.
    OK so you are not on steroids now and you dont have muscle memory from having been bigger before? You are just a skinny kid that wants to gain up some weight? Well First thing is, without steroids you cannot gain 5 lbs of muscle per month. If you are just starting working out for real, then you arent ready for steroids until minimum of 2 years passes. This is because you have to have a minimal natural time to get your joints, tendons, etc ready for the rapid strength and weight gains of steroids.

Good news is first year of serious weight training naturally, nets you pretty good almost steroid like gains. The first 6 months is the most rapid natural gains you will ever have, although it might not necessarily be in bulk up weight. For one, in our sedendary couch potatoe life, our muscles are heavily marbled with fat. Some weight at first will be trading fat for muscle, although you should notice enough effects that after 6 months, you are already less shy at going shirtless at the beach or around the yard, because you know your **** is getting better. Just stick with it, keep it up, but the best way is to not get fat while building your muscles. You are young enough, its most typical for good healthy natural gains to actually be between 5 and 10 pounds per "year", if you get more, you are getting fat and will probably be happier with your results to stay lean and dont be too impatient with the scale. Usually by the 3rd year, you really start sporting a nice set of muscles, at 10 pounds per year, this means you'll be 180 lbs with low body fat in 3 years. This is a whole lot better then being muscular and fat at 200 lbs.

that's the why im trying to bulk up, im tired to be called "skinny kid". Let me provide some more information about myself so maybe i'll get some more advices: i work out since i was 15, i was probably the largest and athetic kid in the class at high school, when i was 16, with no information at all i started taking Deca (believe or not), people at the gym were impressed with my age and size, i didn't take a full stack of Deca (the money is short when you are 16 ) anyways life gets busyer when you start working but i always been active at the gym but never with huge gains or special diets and stuff. Im an Electrician and my work is pretty d*** heavy and i loose a lot of weight during summer time. Anyhow, i do want to be a big and respected guy, im skinny but i bench solid sets of 190lb and squat 360lb, i just want a piece of advice to gain some more mass, if yall recomend something that GNC dont sell, i might need some PM's with sources.
    (by the way the scale tells me 157 right now)
    NSA i need to ask you about one of your posts about PH's, i'll PM you later.
    Last edited by Manson; 11-06-2004 at 01:14 PM.

Rule number one...DONT ASK FOR A SOURCE...rule number two...shave, you look hideous in your first pix.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You should edit the location mentioned in your first post before a moderator has to do so and calls you on it.

~SC~

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    You should edit the location mentioned in your first post before a moderator has to do so and calls you on it.

~SC~
    that site is nothing but pro hormones,its all crap

i dont even see the point in using ph's. if you want to put thing into your body to gain muscle just use the real shyt!!

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Ph's aren't all bad. Some of them work for people, a few have worked for me. Obviously its not the same as real AAS, but its not a bad idea you can't handle needles or are scared of the legality of it. The biggest thing is that you eat and train right. You could put on 10 pounds in 4 months just by good diet, a progressive training regimen and training intensity. But IMO you can easily put on an extra 10 pounds of solid muscle with the right compounds.

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    drugs arn't the answer bro. They should be used to put you over the top when you have done everything you possibly could naturally. Just work out and eat right for a few months and research in the mean time and you will understand why we say this about waiting a while to juice.

On a side note when you edited your pics you now kind of look like a skinny Macho Man Randy Savage.

Yeah, i thought that Freddie Mercury would've liked that picture, LOL

Just an update.
    At the 7th day of diet and hard work i gain 9 pounds (probably of water).
    At least the beard is getting bigger.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20 LB in 4 months goal !!! is it possible?-web.jpg  

S R H is offline Associate Member
    9 lbs in 7 days? with no gear.. yeah ok

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by S R H
    9 lbs in 7 days? with no gear.. yeah ok
    Water... like he said...

work on the left side a shytload more. your right side is way bigger as you can tell by biceps and lats. otherwise keep up the hard work.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Water... like he said...

A walking reservoir!

~SC~

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    Eat lots its to early to do roids get some more mass naturally,train your legs too. heavy sqauts nice and deep will also help you put on weight

Just an update.
    At the 7th day of diet and hard work i gain 9 pounds (probably of water).
    At least the beard is getting bigger.
    Well if you are really new at working out, its not unheard of to get really good results... if you are in your first couple months of natural weight training and not overtraining and doing it right, like I said before, you should get some very impressive steroid -like results. You probably didnt have a lot of fat to convert to muscle to begin with and I do see a very strong improvement in the arms meaning very real muscle growth is occuring. You using creatine? If not I would recommend getting some, it can really kick arse on a newbie.

Also in case you are not aware and I think this is happening as well... your intestines can easily carry 5 to 6 pounds of food material... make sure you are taking a sh!t everyday or else you can see the weight climb like crazy only then you finally go let it all go, away goes those extra 5 lbs...
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 11-08-2004 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    A walking reservoir!

~SC~
    He currently works for Aquafina in marketing....

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    You using creatine? If not I would recommend getting some, it can really kick arse on a newbie.

Also in case you are not aware and I think this is happening as well... your intestines can easily carry 5 to 6 pounds of food material... make sure you are taking a sh!t everyday or else you can see the weight climb like crazy only then you finally go let it all go, away goes those extra 5 lbs...
    True

MACHI is offline Associate Member
    I've read that the human body can only synthesize muslce at a max rate of 1lb per week anyway.

From --- Bodybuilding: A Scientific Approach
    by Fredrick Hatfield PhD

OK so out of those 9 lbs, 5lbs is crap and 4lbs is water. LOL
    I'm not on steroids just a diet. Is this a progress or waste of time? am i just wasting my time showing my skinny AS* on a website?
    Ntpadude thanks for you quick answer dude... im taking creatine. actually, this is what my diet looks like:
    Morning 5:30 - Corn based cereal and 40g of protein shake.
    Mid-morning 9:30 - Chiken breast sandwich and a banana
    Lunch 12:30 - Beans salad, banana and apple
    Mid afternoon 3:30 - some beef jerky (+ or - 25g protein)
    workout 5:00 - apple and creatine during workout
    evening 7:30 - protein shake (60g)
    Dinner 8:30 - chiken breast
    before bed around 10:30 - nitro tech night time (25g protein)

Is this too much?
    and i take a sh*t about 3 times a day (thats the bad part)
    thanks for the ones who left a constructive criticism

AlwaysLiftHeavy is offline New Member

Thumbs up

In response to your diet if you are trying to put on mass you should eat any and everything as often as you can. I recommend eating every 3 hours, this will help you put on some mass you can worry about taking the body fat off later bec. you seem to have a excellent metabolism. So quit eating so clean that is similar to precontest...my advice is just eat.
    Last edited by AlwaysLiftHeavy; 11-08-2004 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysLiftHeavy
    In response to your diet if you are trying to put on mass you should eat any and everything as often as you can. I recommend eating every 3 hours, this will help you put on some mass you can worry about taking the body fat off later bec. you seem to have a excellent metabolism. So quit eating so clean that is similar to precontest...my advice is just eat.
    hehehe... sometimes i feel like my stomach is gonna blow if take another bite dude, those protein shakes fill me up pretty good, they are about 25 to 30oz.... But I'll consider your advice...
    thanks

Thumbs up

...don't forget it's a supplement take in as much FOOD as you can...you should try to stop taking supplements for a week or two and see how much you can eat then put the supplements back in and eat the same amount...then watch your weight go up....I take in anywhere from 6000-7000 calories a day when I get over this cold and if I can afford it I'm going to 10000 calories a day that's my goal I know that's a helluva lot of eating but how bad do you want it. Don't forget there are 3500 calories in 1lb pf fat and 2500 in a lb of muscle so you do the math as to what you need.

rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    based on what you said for a diet you need to slowly add more calories. do it over the corse of a month. each week add 300-500 calories of clean food. not whoppers and cheese burgers. you already have a decent idea of eating clean just throw some more good foods like brown rice, oatmeal, tuna, STEAK and you should put on some mass. i dont think it could be hard to gain weight starting at 150. its very simple, if your not gaining weight, your not eating enough. make sure your workouts are intense, give your self plenty of time to recover, lots of sleep, and EAT, EAT ,EAT clean foods. i personally wouldnt want to eat 6k cals in a day cause there is no way its gunna be clean foods. you are already really lean so if you put on just muscle youll see it very well. just remember it takes time and preserverence(sp)

ps - dont even think about juice till you get to a solid 180 AT LEAST!!!

OK so out of those 9 lbs, 5lbs is crap and 4lbs is water. LOL
    I'm not on steroids just a diet. Is this a progress or waste of time? am i just wasting my time showing my skinny AS* on a website?
    Ntpadude thanks for you quick answer dude... im taking creatine. actually, this is what my diet looks like:
    Morning 5:30 - Corn based cereal and 40g of protein shake.
    Mid-morning 9:30 - Chiken breast sandwich and a banana
    Lunch 12:30 - Beans salad, banana and apple
    Mid afternoon 3:30 - some beef jerky (+ or - 25g protein)
    workout 5:00 - apple and creatine during workout
    evening 7:30 - protein shake (60g)
    Dinner 8:30 - chiken breast
    before bed around 10:30 - nitro tech night time (25g protein)

Is this too much?
    and i take a sh*t about 3 times a day (thats the bad part)
    thanks for the ones who left a constructive criticism
    You look awfully low on the carbs or did you just neglect to include them? You'll need some carbs, they help give you good pumps when working out, etc, if you are too low on carbs, then portions of the proteins you are eating will get converted to carbs, leaving you with less usable protein for muscle growth.

On the water bloat... you have to remember this is a good thing. The more you bloat, the more you grow. Water bloat is not just clean water, its loaded with calcium, protein, and nutrients that are being retained. This is what makes creatine's water bloating and steroid 's water bloating so useful for muscle growth.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 11-09-2004 at 12:17 PM.

Ntpadude that was good stuff couldn't have said it better and as for eating clean well this is my philosophy my diet consist of whenever I get hungry I eat if I am in front of McDonalds then so be it...after being on a diet like this for 1 month and gaining 15lbs I went ot the doctor my blood pressure and cholesterol are great that and bodyfat should be your only concern if you can eat (dirty) and stay fairly lean 14-16% bodyfat why eat clean. But it really depends how fast you want to get the weight on I'm 215 now and I plan to be 235 by DEC.31 and depending on my bodyfat I'll go up from there. Eating clean is for precontest and people with health concerns.

i'll put all the numbers down from this diet and try to add some more, first thing will be include some pasta in it, i guess... i don't really like junky food anyways...
    Thanks, i'll keep updated

2timer is offline Senior Member

Talking

149lbs joking bro. yes it is possible. I gained 45lbs in 4 months on just protein and creatine. man I miss my hormones at there peak during teen years. oh well I have roids now.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHI
    I've read that the human body can only synthesize muslce at a max rate of 1lb per week anyway.

From --- Bodybuilding: A Scientific Approach
    by Fredrick Hatfield PhD
    I heard 10 lbs a year without gear.

Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    Ditto.. I think I read it here when I 1st joined..

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    That was a quote from Mike Mentzer and he only used it as an example of what a typical person would be happy with. There's no scientific backing for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    That was a quote from Mike Mentzer and he only used it as an example of what a typical person would be happy with. There's no scientific backing for it.
    There may be no scientific backing but Hatfield (Dr. Squat) and several other professional say the same thing. And I agree 10lbs of muscle give or take per year that is juice free....in other words who cares juice it up and get yo weight up.

Wazup yall,
    Not a whole lot to show, i can't tell any difference. Today i'm 162lb. I've been trying to even up my left side, but i guess it will take a while, i added 1 more set of exercises on the left arm... i'll see what happens. Anyway i just thought i could give an update.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20 LB in 4 months goal !!! is it possible?-web.jpg  

rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    another thing you could do is stick to heavy compound movements like squats, deadlifts, bench, military rows. things like that cause those all work more than one muscle group and they are really good at adding on good mass

2timer is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=rugbyking]another thing you could do is stick to heavy compound movements like squats, deadlifts, bench, military rows. things like that cause those all work more than one muscle group and they are really good at adding on good mass[/QUOTE
    the reason that is becuase yourbody hits a peak level and tries to stay at homostasis and therefor releasing of gh is hindered. but when you hit your legs it sends new singles to release more gh and therfore a extra boost in natural testostrone. Legs are very imporatant in mass building.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I am wondering if he is taking AAS and leaving that part out?

It does'nt sound to me like you want to earn your gains naturally, you want a quick fix. You are nowhere near ready for gear, bottom line!

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    I am wondering if he is taking AAS and leaving that part out?

It does'nt sound to me like you want to earn your gains naturally, you want a quick fix. You are nowhere near ready for gear, bottom line!
    That's the why i'm not taking anything... If i was, i would be asking questions about it.... and if you knew it better you would look at the pictures and tell the diference on the size of my f**** stomach and that im full of water.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information