Thread: Good physicque?

maxamillion is offline Associate Member

Good physicque?

hey guys i've been lifting for about 4 years, seriosly lifting only about 4 months. what do you guys think so far?
    21yrs old
    5''5
    157lbs
    9% bdf (havn't check in a while what to u think it is?)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Good physicque?-1e36.jpg   Good physicque?-9d3b.jpg   Good physicque?-4aa1.jpg  

2timer is offline Senior Member
    YES IT Is. if you cut down couple more % you be great!

Thanks bro, those pics were actually taken like 4 weeks ago, i've been doing cardio everday since then and cutting down pretty hard. I"ll post some more pics in a few more days

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Looks good from what I can see. Do you train legs too?

If you've been lifting for 4 years, but only seriously for 4 months, what were you doing the other 3 and 2/3 years?

~SC~

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by maxamillion
    hey guys i've been lifting for about 4 years, seriosly lifting only about 4 months. what do you guys think so far?
    21yrs old
    5''5
    157lbs
    9% bdf (havn't check in a while what to u think it is?)
    You didn't include leg pictures. Do you train them? I really don't think you need to cut. You could do a clean bulk and add more size. Specially on your arms, chest and shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Looks good from what I can see. Do you train legs too?

If you've been lifting for 4 years, but only seriously for 4 months, what were you doing the other 3 and 2/3 years?

~SC~
    I've been wresting in college the past 3 years. Because of the strict diet and intense cardio, I didn't gain any size during that time. In the past 4 months or so i've gained about 14lbs.
    You guys think i should bulk up some more before cutting?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Since you are already pretty lean, I'd say you could bulk rather cleanly (junk here and there) and add some good size. I mean, if you've progressed very well the last 4 months, I don't see why you can't continue w/a good solid bulking approach.

~SC~

good point swolecat

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    A clean bulk will do you good. Lots of calories but just make sure they're coming from good foods.

You never answered why you did not include legs.

Latimus is offline Banned
    great body....girls love that...keep it up bro

lookin good, bulk in my opinion but if you prefer the cutting route then definatelly go for it. Recommendations by me would most definatelly be the lower ab region as well as the obliques. arms lackin a bit too compaired to your delts. Even though i critique im sure alot of ppl would never even notice. Keep up the good work and you have some good genes is seaming for 4 months serious lifting. Isnt it great, being a genetic freak. I LOVE IT!!! Any cycles helpin ya out?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    lookin good, bulk in my opinion but if you prefer the cutting route then definatelly go for it. Recommendations by me would most definatelly be the lower ab region as well as the obliques. arms lackin a bit too compaired to your delts. Even though i critique im sure alot of ppl would never even notice. Keep up the good work and you have some good genes is seaming for 4 months serious lifting. Isnt it great, being a genetic freak. I LOVE IT!!! Any cycles helpin ya out?
    Thanks bro, ya I'm workin on the lower abs and obliques right now. I wanna get down to about 8% bdf, then I was thinkin of running a simple cycle (Test Enath 500mg 1-10weeks) Ya its nice to have genetics on ur side. Good luck bro

Test e would be a good decision to run, but i would probably cut it down to like 400mg/week instead of 500mg. Other than that I love seing people who always feel they gotta take so much different kinds of AAS to get the size and mass or to cut up. Sorry but i love simple cycles. I will always either take Prop/E/Eq/Var/Winny. I may decide to add fina or dbol in but my cycles will always only be like one thing on top of a form of test. Keep up the good work bro.

thickmass is offline Member
    Look good there. I really don't see what there is to cut.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    I agree looking good time to bulk...

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    you look fine already, and i agree with the boys, its time to bulk. good job though!

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    shoulder and chest look good.. get them arms bigger... like they said time to bulk..

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice and lean tru-out

You'd benefit from an increase in (clean) calories to facilitate an increase in muscle mass:

More muscle overall is the route i think your physique should take.

What are your physique goals?

Do u have any? If not.. there's no time like the present to set some.

If i had to nitpick i'd emphasize arms lats and upper chest

Delts look pretty good

Haven't seen any legs pics ..so.. can't comment there...

but judging from ur upper body size in comparison to your weight of 157lbs i'd dare guess that your legs aren't very sizeable..so i'd toss emphasis in that direction also.

Keep at it

~Nark

Mr.Frost is offline New Member
    you look good! lean like Bruce Lee. hyi-yaah

I would definitely worry more about the size at this point than the cut. Sure, you have a great physique, but I would bulk up to at least 175- 180lbs before I worried about cutting. I say 175-180 because of your height, at 5'5" and 180 you'll look fairly good sized. Try to get away from the beach muscle mind frame for awhile and get stacked. Not trying to be an ass, just giving my honest opinion. Good luck dude

Thanks for comments bros. I'm deffinitaly going to bulk up before i cut now. I want to put on about 15-20lbs, is that a realistic goal in the next 3-5 months?

Thread Information