Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AnabolicAlien Guest

Thumbs up November 2004 Pics of Dick Renegade

Here are the pics that a professional photographer took on 11-18-04 in Albany, NY. She works for Muscle Fitness magazine and says I'm pretty much guaranteed a spot in there. I think my years of hard work and dedication are starting to pay off. The lighting is terrible, they were taken in haste, but remember they are just the preliminaries. When the other ones are done I will be a little more tanned and they're going to oil my skin to bring out the definition and shadows. She also talked about air-brushing some things which I'm against

Enjoy some samples of the pics... later tonight I'll post the pics of my back and wheels. I'm pretty stoked! Oh - my first actual competition will be this July! Wish me luck guys. Without a lot of the boys on this board I wouldn't be in the physical condition I'm in now.

D.R.

By the way... my friend Jaqueline who also trains at my gym just made it into the December issue of FHM if any of you read it. She's in the article titled "20 Hot Dates". Check it out.. she's the best looking one of them all. Under her name it'll say "Albany, NY".

Click on the thumbnails below to enlarge.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails November 2004 Pics of Dick Renegade-11-18-04b.jpg   November 2004 Pics of Dick Renegade-11-18-04g.jpg   November 2004 Pics of Dick Renegade-11-18-04h.jpg   November 2004 Pics of Dick Renegade-11-18-04i.jpg   November 2004 Pics of Dick Renegade-11-18-04j.jpg  

Last edited by AnabolicAlien; 11-18-2004 at 01:39 PM.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    nice progress bro. only 2 questions. 1)is big g around? 2)why do you have 1 nipple pierced?

congrats on the spot though.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Looking good bro, but yeah where's your boy at? Big-G?

Really nice progress though... What's your current stats?

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    you definitely put size on your arms dick over the year. good progress!!

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    and i thought u were just another retarded newb.....

the shoulders r huge and good job on your overall progress.......talk to that photographer for me because i am sure i can take your spot at the muscle mag........lol J/K

mitch428cj is offline Member
    looking good bro , shoulders look great

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Lookin really good bro and those abs are poppin too!

Yeah whats with the nip ring?

AnabolicAlien Guest

thx.

thx for the critiques.

big-g has sort of fallen off the radar. i don't think he ever fully recovered from his surgery several months ago.

the nipple ring - what can i say? do you think it'll give me an edge over the other competitors?

DR

Here's some more pics:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails November 2004 Pics of Dick Renegade-11-20-04a.jpg   November 2004 Pics of Dick Renegade-11-20-04b.jpg   November 2004 Pics of Dick Renegade-11-20-04c.jpg   November 2004 Pics of Dick Renegade-11-20-04d.jpg   November 2004 Pics of Dick Renegade-11-20-04e.jpg  

Last edited by AnabolicAlien; 11-20-2004 at 02:29 PM.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    You look really good bro...lots of hard work.... congrats on the mag-spot hopefully as well...
    P.S... You crack me the fuk up

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Im just curious as to why you didnt have both done. When's your first comp? you've come a long way. well done bro

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    What happened to working out in the dungeon? DR cant work out in any gym that has proper lighting that defeats the whole DR/Big-G image. Great progress though bro!! And I am a bit sad I havent seem the AR mascot lately too.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Looking good bro..

you look really good bro. when that lady was talking about airbrushing a few things the only thing i can see is basically the backne. from the looks of things i would say the only flaw you were encountering was acne. other that that you look really good. nice abs bro.

AnabolicAlien Guest

thx plastic...

thx for the complements guys. :spudnikwa:

plastic is right on the money.. my skin is far from perfect and that's what might be airbrushed... yeah, and my ex-girlfriend is a dermatology doc - go figure right?? i'll probably go on accutane soon b/c it's driving me nuts.

big-g still trains in that dungeon we used to train in but i moved on to a different gym that has more intense bodybuilders and powerlifters ( ben white for example - http://www.benshowstopper.com ). occasionally i hit the old gym for old time's sake and to chat with people i haven't seen in a while. i do miss seeing leaky pipes on the ceiling, etc... that old gym looked like something out of a rocky movie.

... and like i said - my first competition is in july. i've been told i have a real good chance at winning.

DR

more pics below:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails November 2004 Pics of Dick Renegade-11-20-04f.jpg   November 2004 Pics of Dick Renegade-11-20-04g.jpg   November 2004 Pics of Dick Renegade-11-20-04h.jpg   November 2004 Pics of Dick Renegade-11-20-04i.jpg   November 2004 Pics of Dick Renegade-11-20-04j.jpg  

Last edited by AnabolicAlien; 11-20-2004 at 02:34 PM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Good job bro!

Best of luck with M/F!!!!!!!!

~SC~

Latimus is offline Banned
    looking great bro..nice abs

flexin-rph is offline Member
    Lookin' good...did I read somewhere that you are a doctor?

AnabolicAlien Guest

yep...

yep, i'm an anesthesia doc switching to cardiology

here's some more pics.

DR
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails November 2004 Pics of Dick Renegade-11-20-04k.jpg   November 2004 Pics of Dick Renegade-11-20-04l.jpg   November 2004 Pics of Dick Renegade-11-20-04m.jpg   November 2004 Pics of Dick Renegade-11-20-04n.jpg   November 2004 Pics of Dick Renegade-11-20-04o.jpg  

AnabolicAlien Guest

last ones...

here's the last few.. enjoy. thanks for the feedback.

DR
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails November 2004 Pics of Dick Renegade-11-20-04p.jpg   November 2004 Pics of Dick Renegade-11-20-04q.jpg   November 2004 Pics of Dick Renegade-11-20-04r.jpg   November 2004 Pics of Dick Renegade-11-20-04s.jpg  

AnabolicAlien Guest

???

A.A.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien

A.A.
    High school is out on Saturday bro, that's why the juvenille comments.

That and "Zilla" with THREE L's, not two.......

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer now is he.

Brush him off bruh, you posted pics which most NEVER do, it takes balls to do that, and you are doing just fine.

~SC~

FREAKZILLLA is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    High school is out on Saturday bro, that's why the juvenille comments.

That and "Zilla" with THREE L's, not two.......

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer now is he.

Brush him off bruh, you posted pics which most NEVER do, it takes balls to do that, and you are doing just fine.

~SC~
    Swolecat,, my comment to him wasnt to insult him at all,, u see we both go to the same gyms therefore were friends and im teasing him. Now that i explained myself, i spelled freakzillla with 3 L's because i feel like it.

Thanks for your explanation. You have to see it from my POV. What you said and his reaction aren't really indicative of a normal friendship, hence my conclusion.

Good to know you guys are pals.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Thanks for your explanation. You have to see it from my POV. What you said and his reaction aren't really indicative of a normal friendship, hence my conclusion.

Good to know you guys are pals.

~SC~
    Yes i agree swolecat, it most certianly looks that way so thats why i explained it in a good mannor.

whalerider is offline Banned
    looking good bro. M/f photographer that completey rocks.

swole-how does that foot taste.

joking bro.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Looking good bro!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Yeah man I think you'll do very well....

Love that hat by the way

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Freakzillla (big-g) You were banned once on this board so don't push your luck.
    Obviously A A doesn't want you posting on his threads so please respect his wishes.
    Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Obviously A A doesn't want you posting on his threads so please respect his wishes.
    Thanks,
    I appologise for any missunderstandings. Im not here to be a fool. I like the board and i will take your advice.
    Thanx

RW3333 is offline Associate Member
    bro you look good, nice shoulders! keep it up man!

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Thanks,

Then my hunch was right!

I knew somethin' was similar.................

Thanks MB.....

~SC~

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Man you look great! Your quadz are FREAKY! Good work.

berniec is offline Junior Member
    lookin great bro!!

What are your stats?

Bro, I was you I would really try and find something different than accutane to take for the acne. That stuff is really really bad for you. I would recommend something more along the lines of maybe retin a or something your wife or gf recommends. heres a little something i conjured up about accutane. take of it as you will.

What is the Problem with Accutane?

The problem with Accutane... Accutane & Suicide
    The Accutane-Suicide Issue: Severe acne is a serious problem in a society that places a high value on beauty and personal appearance. Many teenagers and young adults who suffer from cases of extreme acne are willing to do almost anything to alleviate their symptoms. Thus, Accutane, hailed by the FDA in 2001 as "the biggest breakthrough in acne drug treatment over the last 20 years”, is a very popular medication. Since 1982, over five million people in the United States and 12 million people around the world have used Accutane. It is also an extremely expensive medication, with a typical course of treatment costing thousands of dollars.

There are several problems associated with Accutane, many of which are devastating and permanent. The most widely publicized adverse reactions to Accutane have been severe birth defects and suicide. However, Accutane has been connected to several other serious side effects, some of which are life threatening:

Accutane suicide and depression
    Accutane-Suicide Depression Warning: Accutane may cause depression, psychosis and a fixation on suicidal thoughts. People taking Accutane have a higher than normal rate of suicide attempts, suicide, and aggressive and/or violent behaviors. These symptoms may continue after treatment with Accutane has ended. The warning label that comes with Accutane says, "Discontinuation of Accutane therapy may be insufficient; further evaluation may be necessary”.

Accutane Suicide: Brain problems
    Accutane can cause increased pressure on the brain, a condition known as pseudotumor cerebri. Early signs and symptoms of pseudotumor cerebri include papilledema, headache, nausea and vomiting, and visual disturbances.

Organ and system failure
    Internal organs may be damaged by Accutane. Colon damage is one possible side effect of Accutane. Liver damage has also been reported. Accutane and kidney damage have also been linked. Damage from Accutane affects several systems within the body, including the central nervous system, the gastrointestinal tract, the cardiovascular system, and the skeletal system. Loss of bone density is one possible side effect of this medication. Accutane has also been linked to damage to the eyes, hearing, and skin. Patients who are considering whether to take Accutane should carefully weigh the risk of treatment against the potential benefits of this medication. Those choosing to take accutane should be monitored carefully for any signs of depression or behaviors linked with suicide.

This was posted by Monheit Law: A corporate law firm who has been investigating accutane for some time.

Holly molly!! I just bought a bottle of accutane for my next cycle and i already have lost my gaul bladder and continue to have stomache problems with abdominal pain directed at my liver!! I even suffer from depression and anxiety and am addicted to sedatives and cannot sleep without them!! So i guess i better not use it then,, THANX FOR POSTING THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S.= lookin good anabolicalien.

Quote Originally Posted by FREAKZILLLA
    Holly molly!! I just bought a bottle of accutane for my next cycle and i already have lost my gaul bladder and continue to have stomache problems with abdominal pain directed at my liver!! I even suffer from depression and anxiety and am addicted to sedatives and cannot sleep without them!! So i guess i better not use it then,, THANX FOR POSTING THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S.= lookin good anabolicalien.

You cant be serious. Accutane made me the furthest thing from depressed. In fact I was actually happier while on Accutane because I knew my acne was going away. You wanna talk about suicidal try having your face decorated like a pizza and tell me you dont welcome accutane like an long lost in-law.

Well i guess i have some reading to do on it. "plasticfuture" said the oposite and it says that he got it from a law firm article or somethin like that. I would have to agree with you tho "thechosenone" because what u said certianly makes sense!!! RESEARCH TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by whalerider

swole-how does that foot taste.
    You tell me, it was shoved up your (__!__) then into your mouth Mr. Banned.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by FREAKZILLLA
    Well i guess i have some reading to do on it. "plasticfuture" said the oposite and it says that he got it from a law firm article or somethin like that. I would have to agree with you tho "thechosenone" because what u said certianly makes sense!!! RESEARCH TIME!
    My cant be serious comment was directed towards all of the conditions you listed. I was hoping you really didnt have that many conditions you listed. I guess it does appear misleading though the way I posted it. I have read about the accutane sides but i experienced none of them myself.

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    lookin good bro!

-SHRED

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information