LaRoche is offline Junior Member

Hey .. my first set of pics

Here are pictures of me taken two weeks ago. I'm 29, 5'7", 165 lbs. I'd appreciate any feedback you may have. Thanks to the diet gurus and others for their inspiration and knowledge. I am natural and have never done gear but I've thought about it. I'm thinking of entering my first natural competition next year. Flame away bros, LR
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hey .. my first set of pics-pic3.jpg   Hey .. my first set of pics-pic1.jpg   Hey .. my first set of pics-pic2.jpg   Hey .. my first set of pics-pic5.jpg   Hey .. my first set of pics-pic4.jpg  

Latimus is offline Banned
    well steroids are the last thing you need right now...you have a nice frame for size....good peaks on the bicepts.....if you get your diet and workouts in check you will be able to get up to 200 before needing roids....

Not sure why you mentioned doing natural shows...they are big boys...and lets be honest..no one is natural in those....they just dont test positive is all....

beyonddriven is offline Associate Member
    not bad but I would wait on the show and get a little bigger. My boss at the gym I work at enters in the natural comps and recently placed third. I mention that b/c offseason he wieghs around 195lbs at 5'6 he dropped all the way down to 160 and still didnt place as high as he expected even though he looked great. You might have a little work to do before you want to enter you if want to place in the top ten. But if not go for it. Look good man

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    plenty of natural bulking is ahead......

Light`Weight is offline New Member
    you have a good frame for bulking, but as the other bros have said you might want to consider putting off the show for a couple of years and bulking right and then entering, ive been to the naturals here in OZ and let me tell you these guys arent natural they are monsters , but thats just my .02 good peak on the biceps btw man

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Eat....Eat....Eat....and Lift.

Thanks bros. For sure building more size is my focus. At 29 though - yeah latimus, diet and workouts are so key. As for the show idea, I understand that there's still alot of work to do. Today is back day for me and that's one area I'd like to develop more.

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Nothing to flame here. Keep training and working toward your goals...nice work!

Rocket

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree to some extent with the others regarding you still being able to gain naturally, however, you are 29 and if you've been training hard and eating correctly for a few years, your natural growth may be coming to an end.......A small cycle of test may help kickstart some more gains for you. however, this is only if YOU feel that you've reached your natural limits.

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    i agree to some extent with the others regarding you still being able to gain naturally, however, you are 29 and if you've been training hard and eating correctly for a few years, your natural growth may be coming to an end.......A small cycle of test may help kickstart some more gains for you. however, this is only if YOU feel that you've reached your natural limits.
    In terms of my diet and workout routines, I've been the most dedicated over the past 8-9 months. Over this time I've been really happy with the gains I've made by reading alot from this board and incorporating these positive changes in my life. In light of this I know I've got more natty potential in me -and I'll take it to the limit. Thanks!

RW3333 is offline Associate Member
    fo sho man, take it natty to the fullest and keep us posted!

whalerider is offline Banned
    i agree with what most have said. You definetly look as though have the genetics for it. Quads are coming out good.

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    lookin good bro...looks like you will have some massive wheels...you have a great natural build...no need to contaminate it with juice. keep working hard bro

-SHRED

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket
    Nothing to flame here. Keep training and working toward your goals...nice work!

Rocket
    ^^^^

P Rock is offline Member
    yeah, yeah,yeah, eat good and keep hittin the iron, you will get there.

Thanks everyone for your comments. Really motivating. I'll keep y'all posted. Yeah, I didn't know what dextrose was until 8 months ago. My approach was off - now it has direction and I can feel it coming together. Peace bros!

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    You must like Arnold...you pose like him...=) Looking good. I'd reckon you need more weight if you wanna do shows...just my 2 cents. My gym is home to a few competing natties (naturals)...if I didn't know better, I'd bet my life they were juicing.

nadimbz is offline New Member
    You are looking great man. Main key is eating. Eat, Train and Rest.
    Wheels looking great.

Billyspt4 is offline Associate Member
    Looks good man. Like everyone above, great base, natty is the way to be for now. Definitely looks as though you can still grow more.

russia dog is offline Member
    what are your stats???
    arms chest quads

Thanks. Those were taken in November. Here's an updated pic from Feb. I've put on about 5 lbs since. I turn 30 in a month. I still feel like I can fill out. Rough stats: 160lbs, 5'8", waist 30, arms 16".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hey .. my first set of pics-lr.jpg  

Keep up the hard work.

CrazyKC is offline Associate Member
    You have a really good start.

4U2NV is offline Associate Member
    keep up the hard work bro!

Thread Information