Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    wrestlinEL is offline Banned

new pix......16 yrs old n mostly natural......chek out

hey.....the only reason i said mostly natural is cuz u cant rule out the fact that i take crap loads of supps along with my strict diet....but im competing in july in a bodybuilding competition....but i have a dilemna ......i have to compete in a powerlifting comp before then along with doing wrestling.........so can ne one give me ne pointers on supps or ne thing to take to help me with strength and to keep me from putting on fat........im at 193lbs at 5'10 1/2...........and i plan on reaching 215 by april then cutting to 195-200lbs round 4-5 % bf by comp time in july.........jus wanted to kno wut u guys think i should work on......i posted over at bb.com but all i got was ppl accusin me of roids so i came here to get an honest opinion...ill be compteting in a NON tested comp so i need to be judged strictly cuz ill be competing agains ppl that are not natural........im not here to ask for cycle advice cuz tha only two types of steroids id ever use r primo and var and i dont even think i need those to reach my goals..........but if u have to ban me go ahead but i jus wanted an honest opinion on wut i need to work on
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails new pix......16 yrs old n mostly natural......chek out-picture-21.jpg   new pix......16 yrs old n mostly natural......chek out-picture-7.jpg   new pix......16 yrs old n mostly natural......chek out-picture-15.jpg  

Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    Well get a tan, compete and win! At your age and mass, the comps yours, in my op.

right now im gonna bulk up.....i only look like this cuz the first 3 weeks of wrestlins leaned me out alot.......but i really wanna compete and im signed up.....but im doing teens division and mens........but wut weightclass would i be in at round 200lbs???

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    If I were a judge, I'd disqualify you based soley on your haircut

Syndicate is offline Associate Member

yea yea....lol....i gotta get it cut next fri ne ways......still gonna be long though

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    great build for 16 year old.......i put my money on u for the first place...

lets hope i win......prolly get dominated in the mens division but oh well......itl be fun......

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    looking good bro, wut supps r u taking and wuts ur diet like?

Azer is offline New Member
    Looking very good wrestlin. Try your best to do all the prep before your competition that you can, but I agree with Syndicate... your in awesome shape for a 16 year old and will take competitions with that physique.

Best of luck and keep us updated.

P Rock is offline Member
    you can compete and kick asss, and you can become a chip n dale dancer and get asss, you look like a young fabio. keep up the good work.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    From what I can see work on your upper chest, triceps, lower back thickness and forearms. Can't comment on your legs or upper/lower body symmetry because you did not include a full body shot.

Also when you do a show, get a hair cut, or at least tie your hair back in a ponytail. Judges like a clean look.

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlinEL
    right now im gonna bulk up.....i only look like this cuz the first 3 weeks of wrestlins leaned me out alot.......but i really wanna compete and im signed up.....but im doing teens division and mens........but wut weightclass would i be in at round 200lbs???
    At 200 pounds you would be a heavy weight. Heavy weight is 198.25 - 225.25. You would be better off coming into the show under at 198.25 or under so you would be the largest light heavy weight vs. being the smallest heavy weight.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmm...

Somethin' don't seem riiiight.

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Hmm...

Somethin' don't seem riiiight.
    What exactly doesn't seem right?

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    I remember seeing your first set of pics a few months ago. You want 22 pounds by April which is tough, but possible. When is the powerlifting comp? You realize that training for that is different from the BB comp prep. It might interfere with your size growth. You might want to consider one or the other but not both. Honestly, you could probably coast from now to July and win the Teen division, but if you want to look your BEST, you should prob drop the PW comp. Just my .02.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Oh and by the way, I hate you fvckin' genetic FREAK!

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    look pretty good for your age, but you're not that symmetrical. Your lower back is definitely lagging. you have huge shoulders and an upper back, but thats about it from what i can see. thought i was looking at liu kang from mortal kombat for a minute. need lots of work, but for your age, you look **** good. btw, if you ever think about juicing, forget the "only primo and var". Won't do much for you and will be **** expensive.

nah......i meant that if i was to juice at my age now.....im only round 5'10-11........and i wanna grow above 6ft liek most males n my family........my lower back lags due to me having scoliosis and it curves in on bottom.....although it does make me look more top heavy to increase the look of my chest to waist it does affect muscle growth....oh and bout the powerlifting .....most of my thickness cums from powerlifting.........my max's arnt high enough though as of today........i reached 275 on bench, 255 on powercleans and 405 on squats.......pretty good for a teen but at my weight its not that great.......and ill post a full body pic soon.......my supps right now are...
    CEX
    WPC 100%
    taurine
    d ribose
    trib
    ZMA
    carbogain for my homemade weightgainer
    multi vitamins
    B12 .............
    as for cutting ill be posting here alot more cuz ive never competed before..........i prolly could coast along and win the teen division but i dont wanna jus walk in with a build thats just good enough to win......i wanna walk in with a build that leaves ppl in awe......i basically wanna crush my comptetion......i guess i could think of juicing for this comp......but im jus not willing to take the chance of screwing myself up by taking sumthin like sust, dbol , or deca ........jus not willin to risk it.......maybe when im older and i dont stand half tha chance of screwin myself up for life ........but for now.......like i said the only considerations i would think of would be var or primo.........and the var would only come in handy if i was to go with the powerlifting..........

jw though......
    could ne one tell me wut supps i would need for when i start cutting????

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Lookin thick as hell for your age....Nice work bro...

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    What exactly doesn't seem right?
    I dunno...just something...Anyways, you look great.

You do seem to be a genetic freak. Take full advantage of it naturally before you even think about juicin' it.

thickmass is offline Member
    looks photoshopped

your delts look altered; and your 1st pic looks like you have huge lats but you don't have any.

Quote Originally Posted by thickmass
    looks photoshopped

your delts look altered; and your 1st pic looks like you have huge lats but you don't have any.
    Here. He looks the same.

just turned 16 in july.........please critique

16 yrs old.....check out pics from 2 months of bulkin

its cuz in my first pic im spreading my lats out and in my last pic im workin to lift my traps as high as possible.........ill get a lat spread pic.........to better show ya........but nah.....check out the first one and ull see my traps rnt raised up......and my lats r out.....but in the last one..my traps are high......and my lats arnt winged out......its the same with most ppl.......if u make one look big the other one will look small when flexin..........or atleast thats my theory ne wayz

its cuz in my first pic im spreading my lats out and in my last pic im workin to lift my traps as high as possible.........ill get a lat spread pic.........to better show ya........but nah.....check out the first one and ull see my traps rnt raised up......and my lats r out.....but in the last one..my traps are high......and my lats arnt winged out......its the same with most ppl.......if u make one look big the other one will look small when flexin..........or atleast thats my theory ne wayz
    The more I see of your picts the more I think you REALLY need a hair cut. Your parents don't mind all of that **** hair?

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    good work bro! i wish i had genetics like you.

yeh sorry bout that. I did check the other pics but wasnt able to edit my post in time.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    sorry the fact u openly posted ur 16, says u lied when signing up, so u will have to be banned, cya and good luck

peace

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I was waiting to see when people would notice that.

~SC~

workdude is offline Senior Member
    That didn't take long...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    hey.....the only reason i said mostly natural is cuz u cant rule out the fact that i take crap loads of supps along with my strict diet....but im competing in july in a bodybuilding competition....but i have a dilemna ......i have to compete in a powerlifting comp before then along with doing wrestling.........so can ne one give me ne pointers on supps or ne thing to take to help me with strength and to keep me from putting on fat........im at 193lbs at 5'10 1/2...........and i plan on reaching 215 by april then cutting to 195-200lbs round 4-5 % bf by comp time in july.........jus wanted to kno wut u guys think i should work on......i posted over at bb.com but all i got was ppl accusin me of roids so i came here to get an honest opinion...ill be compteting in a NON tested comp so i need to be judged strictly cuz ill be competing agains ppl that are not natural........im not here to ask for cycle advice cuz tha only two types of steroids id ever use r primo and var and i dont even think i need those to reach my goals..........but if u have to ban me go ahead but i jus wanted an honest opinion on wut i need to work on
    Daamn! Look at those lats... I cant recall ever seeing lats so visibly apparent from the front side before. You are really stylin kid. You must have the genes and your age is really working for you. I'd leave out the steroids until well after the age of 26, you will find when you have it going on so well naturally, the steroids will actually take some of it away from you rather then letting you go farther. You have the makings of becoming another Arnold... stick with it and do it right, you'll be in the movies before too long! Nothing else really to say, you purportions look to be very good, everything everywhere is just buldging out. You might be one of those lucky guys with no Myostatin gene or something.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    From what I can see work on your upper chest, triceps, lower back thickness and forearms. Can't comment on your legs or upper/lower body symmetry because you did not include a full body shot.

Also when you do a show, get a hair cut, or at least tie your hair back in a ponytail. Judges like a clean look.
    Ah, never know... the generations are changing, kids that age are all growing out their hair 70's style and they are also ALL saying HIP HOP and RAP are old school and they hate it, music tastes with this generation are heading towards neo-80's style rock and new wave style music. Since the style is heading so strongly towards long hair and hair over the ears and eyes type look, it might not play so badly as it might have a couple years ago when long hair was never more out of style.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Ah, never know... the generations are changing, kids that age are all growing out their hair 70's style and they are also ALL saying HIP HOP and RAP are old school and they hate it, music tastes with this generation are heading towards neo-80's style rock and new wave style music. Since the style is heading so strongly towards long hair and hair over the ears and eyes type look, it might not play so badly as it might have a couple years ago when long hair was never more out of style.
    My point.... Do you want to take a chance of getting a low score because a judge can't see your shoulders, upper back or traps because of your long hair? Female bodybuilders pull their hair out of the way. He should as well.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    so not natural....

The proportions are just unreal.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    that second pic makes me cringe.....look how you can see behind him in between his arm and lower back...just looks sick...like a gorilla. is it just me, or does his forearm look like its the same size as his waist??

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    ****...for not taking anything out of the ordinary such as prohormones or juice your frickin built bro....good luck with the comp

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    He look sperfectly natural to me..they're a bunch of Juniors here that make me cringe when i see 'em.Look exactly like he does..

Wish he hadn't stated his age..but he should've been banned since September.Loads of potential..and a tighter dietary/supplement scheme than most people on this board (me included).

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I forgot to add that i was one of said juniors not too long ago...

phew just as well nobody knows I'm only 12

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information